‘It’s Only Poor People Who Like To Show Off’- Yvonne Nelson

Forum 4 years ago

‘It’s Only Poor People Who Like To Show Off’- Yvonne Nelson

Actress and movie producer, Yvonne Nelson has stated in a new post on Twitter that those who show off and make noise about what they have on social media are broke people.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/e1602f3eaa7fce10cb0168964eedf517.jpg

The beautiful mother of one contended that rich people do not have anything to prove to people so they will not show off their material wealth just to seek approval from people.

She said:
“Most people who show off on social media have NOTHING….. wealthy people usually have nothing to prove to anyone!”

Yeah- to a large extent Yvonne is right. It’s those with an inferiority complex that post all their achievements, including the sumptuous meal they eat on social media.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star

People Think I’m In Illuminati – Singer, Tyla Says
Forum | 2 days ago

People Think I’m In Illuminati – Singer, Tyla Says

UCL: He hunted Odegaard like a dog – Muller names player that gave Bayern belief
Forum | 4 days ago

UCL: He hunted Odegaard like a dog – Muller names player that gave Bayern belief

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 6 days ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie