'I have nothing against Sunday Oliseh' - Vincent Enyeama says, despite rift between pair that caused his early Super Eagles retirement

Forum 4 years ago

'I have nothing against Sunday Oliseh' - Vincent Enyeama says, despite rift between pair that caused his early Super Eagles retirement

Former Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama, has revealed that he bares no ill feelings towards former Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh, saying he wouldn't mind sitting down to have 'breakfast with him'

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/8a16e58599a66e52c1cd1a08e999b973.png

Sunday Oliseh after taking over the team in 2015 surprisingly shocked fans and the Super Eagles dressing room when he took the captain armband from the more experienced Vincent Enyeama and handed it to Ahmed Musa.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/707bd1ea7d45742e890f30feb5eeebb4.jpg

The captaincy decision caused a rift between Enyeama and Oliseh which forced Enyeama to announce an early end to his Super Eagles career that had already spanned 13 years.

But now, five years later Enyeama says he has buried the hatchet.

“I have nothing against Oliseh. What happened in the past is in the past," Enyeama told Super Eagles media in a live Instagram chat .

"I still have his number on my phone and probably he has mine. If I have my chance I would sit and have breakfast with him.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Superman & Lois Season 4 Sees Return of Reverse-Flash Actor Tom Cavanagh
Forum | 1 day ago

Superman & Lois Season 4 Sees Return of Reverse-Flash Actor Tom Cavanagh

Superman: James Gunn Shares First Look at David Corenswet in DCU Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Superman: James Gunn Shares First Look at David Corenswet in DCU Movie

Super Eagles: Finidi not willing to work with Amokachi, Amuneke
Forum | 5 days ago

Super Eagles: Finidi not willing to work with Amokachi, Amuneke

EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham