Photo: See Nollywood Star Actress Who Is Hard To Get By Men

Forum 8 years ago

Photo: See Nollywood Star Actress Who Is Hard To Get By Men

There have been hullabaloo over sultry actress, Bimbo Akintola, still being single, but the superstar seems not to give a howl about this.

According to Bimbo, she is not the type of lady that can be played with by men, who want to just have a taste of her.

She told Global Excellence in an interview how she handle men that come her way for something romantic.

“I simply tell them to go away and live their lives. I’ve got no time for them. See, I’m not the type of lady that you can call on the phone and I will come and meet you or send a message on the Facebook or other social media platforms and I will come and meet you. I don’t do it.

“I explain to people that it’s not done, it’s ridiculous and it’s not allowed. I don’t do it, except you want to jump in front of my car (laughs), you are not going to catch me to tell me nonsense.”
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 22 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama