Serious Oh!! Lady Who Accuse Timaya Of Raping Her, Files Case Against Him, Dares Him To Return To U.S

Forum 8 years ago

Serious Oh!! Lady Who Accuse Timaya Of Raping Her, Files Case Against Him, Dares Him To Return To U.S

This is getting serious oh! The lady who accused Timaya of raping her, now identified as Shella_b is not stopping with her claims at all. She is even more furious now.

She had opened up an Instagram page two days ago accusing Timaya of rape. Timaya, who 10 days ago welcomed his second child with his babymama, reacted to her claim saying yes they did have sex but it was mutual and that she recorded their conversation with an evil plan of blackmailing him.

She has now gone on Instagram to post the picture above with the caption:

"I FILED CASES AGAINST U #TIMAYA DA DAY AFTER IT HAPPENED. YOU BEEN BEGGING ME TO KEEP SLIENT NOW YOU WANT TO CLAIM ABOUT ME WANTING $50,000 WHAT IS THAT COMPARED TO THE PAIN YOU CAUSED ME!!! ONE CASE FOR RAPE AND ONE FOR THREATING MY LIFE!! LIKE I SAID I TOLD THE DETECTIVE TO GIVE ME TIME IF I WANTED YOU ARRESTED FOR RAPE! THEY SEEN THE EVIDENCE!!! I SWEAR I TRIED TO BE NICE!!! BLOGS WONT HELP YOU!!! COME BACK TO ATLANTA IF YOUR INNOCENT TIMAYA!!! IM DONE BEING NICE!!! YOU CAN NOT SILENCE ME! #getready"
This is really getting out of hand. Peep at these below:
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady in the Lake: Natalie Portman Thriller Gets Premiere Date at Apple TV+
Forum | 19 hours ago

Lady in the Lake: Natalie Portman Thriller Gets Premiere Date at Apple TV+

EPL: Rio Ferdinand reveals ‘only’ way Sancho will return to Manchester United from Dortmund
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Rio Ferdinand reveals ‘only’ way Sancho will return to Manchester United from Dortmund

My Adventures With Superman Season 2 Video Teases Return of Adult Swim’s Animated Series
Forum | 1 day ago

My Adventures With Superman Season 2 Video Teases Return of Adult Swim’s Animated Series

Superman & Lois Season 4 Sees Return of Reverse-Flash Actor Tom Cavanagh
Forum | 1 day ago

Superman & Lois Season 4 Sees Return of Reverse-Flash Actor Tom Cavanagh