"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Wizkid to collaborate with fan who auditioned for a chance to work with him (Video)

Forum 4 years ago

Wizkid to collaborate with fan who auditioned for a chance to work with him (Video)

Nigerian ace musician, Ayo Balogun popularly called Wizkid has offered to work with a fan who auditioned for him. Wizkid posted a tweet where he revealed that he was bored. The lady identified as Suzy Eises then sent a video of herself playing a saxophone and pleaded with him to listen to her, with the hope that one day they’ll work together.

Listen to me playing then! Maybe we will work together someday!!”

she wrote while sharing the video

The father of three who was evidently impressed with the sound he heard then asked her to contact him via direct message so that they can work together.

The ‘Joro’ crooner (wizkid) wrote:

“Yo !!! DM me let’s do it!”

See below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: Hard work wasted, U21 squad – Paul Scholes slams Southgate for snubbing 2 stars
Forum | 4 days ago

Euro 2024: Hard work wasted, U21 squad – Paul Scholes slams Southgate for snubbing 2 stars

Mary Njoku on why she wanted to work with late Sam Loco so badly
Forum | 1 week ago

Mary Njoku on why she wanted to work with late Sam Loco so badly

Wizkid marks 13 years since debut album, announces millionaire status in multiple currencies
Forum | 1 week ago

Wizkid marks 13 years since debut album, announces millionaire status in multiple currencies

Bidemi Olaoba X Mercy Chinwo - Give Me Chance (Video)
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Bidemi Olaoba X Mercy Chinwo - Give Me Chance (Video)