Mary Njoku on why she wanted to work with late Sam Loco so badly

Forum 1 week ago

Mary Njoku on why she wanted to work with late Sam Loco so badly

Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Mary Remmy Njoku pays tribute to the late actor Sam Loco Efe while stating reasons she wanted to work with him at some point.

It would be recalled that the legendary Nigerian actor died in his sleep at a hotel in 2011 at the age of 65, a tragic loss that struck the industry unexpectedly.

In an Instagram post, Mary Njoku expressed her admiration for him and recalled wanting to work with him when she began her career as a producer.

The actress acknowledged Sam Loco Efe as one of Nigeria’s most talented actors and credited him with inspiring her and the Nigerian film industry.

In her words;

“Life is short. When I was an aspiring Producer, I wanted to work with you so badly, even though you barely knew me. I dreamt of creating a show just to feature you. You were one of the most talented actors Nigeria has ever known and possibly ever will know.

“Today, as I reflect on my journey as a filmmaker, I celebrate your contribution to my life as a creative and to Nollywood. Your craft inspired a whole generation of filmmakers.

“Take your flowers and rest on, LEGEND of all time!”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Untamed Cast: Sam Neill Joins Eric Bana in Netflix’s Upcoming Limited Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Untamed Cast: Sam Neill Joins Eric Bana in Netflix’s Upcoming Limited Series

Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband
Forum | 5 days ago

Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband

A24 Friday the 13th Series Wanted Charlize Theron to Play Jason’s Mother
Forum | 1 week ago

A24 Friday the 13th Series Wanted Charlize Theron to Play Jason’s Mother

Euro 2024: Hard work wasted, U21 squad – Paul Scholes slams Southgate for snubbing 2 stars
Forum | 1 week ago

Euro 2024: Hard work wasted, U21 squad – Paul Scholes slams Southgate for snubbing 2 stars