"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

'I'm tired of reaching out to artists to beg for collaboration,' Samklef laments (video)

Forum 4 years ago

'I'm tired of reaching out to artists to beg for collaboration,' Samklef laments (video)

Samklef had been making the headlines for his amazing production which merged Fela's essence with trap music.

On March 16, 2020, veteran Nigerian producer took to his Twitter page to lament the lack of collaboration that his career has experienced in recent years, but he appeared to promise that such drought is over.

In the Twitter video, he says, "You all have been asking, 'Why is Samklef not dropping these beats, s*** like that...' Most of these artists that you (I) knew when you (I) was way valid... I'm tired of reaching out to artists and begging for collaboration. But this year..."

The video was captioned, "I’m tired of begging for collaboration from your artist...I new most of them b4 they became stars... they only reach out when they need something from u once they get what they want they go mute."

Samklef had been making the headlines for his amazing production which merged Fela's essence with trap music.

At the turn of the last decade, Samklef was one of Nigeria's hottest producers who was also an artist. He is known for producing a chunk of Durella's comeback project, Reconfigurated and a chunk of Wizkid's debut album, Superstar.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/4ba4f4b59b1753f93df55557f54c2b4d.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Portable roasts Dammy Krane for reaching out to him amid beef with Davido
Forum | 1 week ago

Portable roasts Dammy Krane for reaching out to him amid beef with Davido

Samklef shares emotional message to celebrate 13th anniversary of Wizkid’s debut album
Forum | 1 week ago

Samklef shares emotional message to celebrate 13th anniversary of Wizkid’s debut album

2026 WCQ: Finidi laments absence of VAR in Super Eagles’ draw with Bafana
Forum | 2 weeks ago

2026 WCQ: Finidi laments absence of VAR in Super Eagles’ draw with Bafana

Ebuka laments as he claims N10M doesn’t last anymore
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Ebuka laments as he claims N10M doesn’t last anymore