“Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams” – Nigerian Student Cries Out

Forum 8 years ago

“Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams” – Nigerian Student Cries Out

So this very interesting drama happened on Jim Iyke’s IG page after he posted this picture of himself with Governor Godswill Akpabio ofAkwa Ibom State. Jim with catchy captions was showing off how much he respects the governor for his wonderful achievements in his state, only for Jackiffy to ‘intrude’. lol.Wetin Jimdo these women?

The comment definitely got attention of Potpourri who decided to seek the girl out. In a BBM chat with her later on, Potpourri found out that the girl is a Nigerian schooling in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She goes by the name Ify Jacob.

When she was asked if she had ever had any crush on Jim as many girls do, chiq bluntly replied:

“That is where the problem is. I never had a crush on him before but all of a sudden I started having dreams that I am married to him for more than three years now. You cannot understand because you are not Jim or a pastor. I don’t like it. It is disturbing to me.”

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
No More "Big 3", There
Forum | 3 days ago

No More "Big 3", There's Now A "Big 4" In Nigerian Music Industry - Rema Declares

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 1 week ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles