When I Was A Kid, I Was Molested – Niyola Reveals

Forum 9 years ago

When I Was A Kid, I Was Molested – Niyola Reveals

She said:“I have been molested quite a number of times. Thankfully, I haven’t been defiled. I have been molested by both people I never imagined would molest me…and obviously strangers as well.

And it wasn’t once, it wasn’t twice. It wasn’t three times. But what helped me was that I started to try to figure out at that time why anybody would want to do that to me or to any female. I realised it was cowardice
Alot of things could be done to prevent the situations and protect yourself. I remember for a very long time, I would never visit guys. And when I started to live alone when I was in school, you would never come to my room for any reason.

For a very long time I was paranoid. But I realised that if you share your experience with people, your fellow women, you’ll find that it’s not that big a deal that you can’t come out & talk about it because it’s not your fault that someone tried to molest you.
[ads4]
Such people should actually be punished and brought to book.”
Child s*xual abuse involves an adult who pleasures their selves using a kid.
Child s*xual abuse has been defined as every s*xual activity between an adult and a child to meet the adult s*xual needs or interest.
The United Nation has revealed that one out of ten girls have experienced s*xual violence at early stage of their lifetime.
The National Demographic Health Survey (NDHS) report in 2008 suggested that over 25% of adolescent in Nigeria often experience the first s*xual abuse at the age of 15.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 hour ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 hour ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 2 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 10 hours ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG