Charles Novia commends Stephenie Okereke’s stand in brother’s rape saga

Forum 9 years ago

Charles Novia commends Stephenie Okereke’s stand in brother’s rape saga

Charles Novia commends and fels pity for Stephanie Okereke. Photo: Filed
Popular Nollywood producer and critic, Charles Novia has lent his voice in support of Nigerian movie star, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, commending her for courage displayed in the wake of the rape accusations levelled against her elder brother,Daniel Okereke recently.

Charles joined the growing number of fans and people commending the actress yesterday, issuing a statement saying that he could not help but feel pity for Stephanie.

‘The truth is that in law, each one is judged by their own actions and Stephanie is not in any way under the limelight for a crime which she knew nothing of. For that, I wholly sympathise with her and pray for comfort for her and other members of her family at this trying period. No matter the outcome of the case, there will always be a suspicion that Daniel Okereke did something to blacken the family name and the outcry against rape has been passionate (and rightly so) in the past decade in Nigeria, theAlan Pozaproducer said.
[ads4]
Daniel Okereke is currently in police custody after being accused of raping a 300 level UNILAG student

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Taylor Swift’s Fortnight Video Made Ethan Hawke & Josh Charles Feel Like ‘Rock Stars’
Forum | 5 hours ago

Taylor Swift’s Fortnight Video Made Ethan Hawke & Josh Charles Feel Like ‘Rock Stars’

I
Forum | 1 week ago

I'm Grateful to Big Brother for Making Me A Star – Ilebaye

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 week ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 1 week ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US