Julius Agwu: “Certain Groups” Call Me to Join Them, That They Can Guarantee I Succeed In Politics”

Forum 9 years ago

Julius Agwu: “Certain Groups” Call Me to Join Them, That They Can Guarantee I Succeed In Politics”

We witness lots of our entertainers coming out to declare their intentions for politics in Nigeria and one of such people is Ace comedian — Julius Agwu.

The comedian, author and actor declared his intention to run for a Governorship position in Rivers State for 2015.
While chatting with Toke Makinwa on HipTV’s show ‘Trending’, Julius however states that since he declared his intention to run for Governor of Rivers State he has been receiving offers from people to join their groups in order for him to achieve success in the forthcoming elections.

Julius, who intends to take over from Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, stated that initially, he never believed such things happen although he had been warned earlier by his colleague Okey Bakassi who once contested a House of Assembly seat in Imo State to expect such invitations.
[ads4]
According to Julius though, he is serious about the political journey and there is no looking back for him.
Watch his interview below (Jump to the 14:00 mark to hear Julius talk politics)

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

Stolen Girl: Kate Beckinsale, Scott Eastwood, & More Join Thriller Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Stolen Girl: Kate Beckinsale, Scott Eastwood, & More Join Thriller Movie

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie