I Never Said My Ex-Wife Married Me For Money – Julius Agwu Says

Forum 8 months ago

I Never Said My Ex-Wife Married Me For Money – Julius Agwu Says

Julius Agwu, the veteran Nigerian comedian and actor, has denied saying his estranged wife, Ibiere Maclayton, married him because of money.

Recall that a section of the media reported he had hinted in a recent interview that his ex-wife “may have married him primarily for his financial status at the time.”

However, in an Instagram live session with media personality Daddy Freeze, Julius Agwu denied the statement.

Daddy Freeze: “They said you said your wife, IB, married you because of money. Please, address that.”

Julius Agwu: “I was interviewed by The Punch. I never said anything like that. I saw that thing recently, Segun Arinze sent it to me.

“I can never debase myself like that. My former wife never married me for any money. And Julius Agwu never said that. She is the mother of my children. I can never say something like that about her.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa