Solve all Your psiphon related Problems here (Ask Any question)

Forum 8 years ago

Solve all Your psiphon related Problems here (Ask Any question)

Welcome Waploadites, Today is Sunday and i want to Make sure all android users on MTN and other networks that could power the psiphon are actually browsing free just like am doing now.

After Glo had a bad network, i left all i was doing to make sure i work on all problems of the psiphon i had?

Are You new to Psiphon? Ask Any question in The box below and i will answer you till you eventually start Browsing for Free, and i will Update all Questions here and Sure put the answers, Guys! you have me locked down here till tomorrow so dont forget to keep the questions coming!!!!!

How to Stop Psiphon from always stopping when am Browsing?

Simply Download This app, >> install it >> Load all Apps, Scroll down to "p", Tick/Tap the psiphon you re Using, This will make the psiphon not to Exit/Stop when you are browsing, The default time not to exit is 20mins, you can iincrease it from the settings there to anytime you wish

How to Tether My Phone's Psiphon to be used on My PC

With Pda.Net, you can effectively Do that, Simply read and download the file from this Post and you are Good to Go.

I Have the 150Mb on Mtn but its not Browsing

After you obtain the Music+ 150Mb simply visit there website first with your browser at musicplus.mtnonline.com go back and tune on your psiphon thats all..

Drop your Questions now!!!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
“Daddy are you clumsy” — Patoranking’s daughter ask him as he fails to pronounce a word well
Forum | 1 month ago

“Daddy are you clumsy” — Patoranking’s daughter ask him as he fails to pronounce a word well

I’ll Continue To Ask For My Balance – Phyna Reacts As Ilebaye Reveals She Got Full BBNaija Prize Money
Forum | 1 month ago

I’ll Continue To Ask For My Balance – Phyna Reacts As Ilebaye Reveals She Got Full BBNaija Prize Money

Drama As Senator ‘Runs Away’ From Live TV Interview Over Question On 2024 Budget
Forum | 1 month ago

Drama As Senator ‘Runs Away’ From Live TV Interview Over Question On 2024 Budget

Men Who Ask Women What They Bring To The Table Wants A Breakup – Yetunde Bakare
Forum | 1 month ago

Men Who Ask Women What They Bring To The Table Wants A Breakup – Yetunde Bakare