First 6 of The 13 Types Of People You Meet At Football Betshops

Forum 8 years ago

First 6 of The 13 Types Of People You Meet At Football Betshops

If you’re a conversant with streets of Lagos/Nigeria, I’m certain you must have come across places like, Supabet, 1960bet, SureBet, GoldenBet, MerryBet, NairaBet and so on. These Bet Shops are legal platforms for soccer gambling, making predictions of soccer games and winning lots of money if you get lucky.

Well, why are we bringing you this? I’ll have you know that this platform, in a way has become an occupation for so manyfootball loving citizens. Night and day, Rain and Sun, these people are always at these shops either making ‘forecasts’ as they call it or collecting their money or watching a match and all.

So, we are presenting to you, humourously, the 13 categories of people you meet when you go to a Soccer Betshop. I assure you that if you’re familiar with the Betshops, you’ll actually find this funny and true.

1. The Greedy Players

These people are so greedy dudes that they will accumulate up to 28 matches because they want their standard of living to change

2. The Ticket Reprinters

These ones are always looking for the possible win for every printed tickets and once they see your possible win is a huge amount of money, they will quickly ask the attendant to reprint it.

3. The Questionnaires

The ones are only there to discuss football. They are there to ask questions like, bros abeg do you think Chelsea will handicap Hull City today?

4. The ‘Almost Won’ Ticket Keepers

These ones always keep their “almost won tickets” just to show to everybody that ” na only one 1 team spoil the ticket.

5. The Boasters

These ones will boast as if they are the ones that will play the match. They can even swear with their lives just to show that they know what the outcome of the match would be like. For example, if Madrid no beat Celta Vigo, make I no prosper for life

[ads4]

6. The History Tellers

These ones will tell everybody that they ought to have won N100, 000 last season, if not for Barcelona deprived them of their winning by losing to Osasuna.

Also Read: Get Daily Free Betting Tips From Waploaded.com

The list Continues, later today, we bring you the rest of it.

Comments....

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
People Think I’m In Illuminati – Singer, Tyla Says
Forum | 3 days ago

People Think I’m In Illuminati – Singer, Tyla Says

EPL: Football isn’t about big names – Pochettino on Chelsea’s win over Spurs
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Football isn’t about big names – Pochettino on Chelsea’s win over Spurs

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie

EPL: Football expert names players likely to leave Liverpool with Klopp
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Football expert names players likely to leave Liverpool with Klopp