Australian Negotiator Is Obasanjo's Friend - Asari Dokubo

7 years ago

Major political figure of the Ijaw ethnic group in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria and leader of the defunct Niger Delta Volunteers Force, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari has said that the Australian negotiator Stephen Davis is playing out a script by former Olusegun President Obasanjo.

According to a report by Sunday Sun, Asari stated this during a recent interview in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa state capital.
“Davis is Obasanjo’s friend. Obasanjo brought him to Nigeria and he is playing Obasanjo‘s script. He is playing Obasanjo’s agenda. Whoever intro­duced him to the government should have done a background check on him,” he said.
Asari Dokubo

Related forums
Rupert Friend & Richard Ayoade Join Wes Anderson’s Henry Sugar Film for Netflix
Forum

Rupert Friend & Richard Ayoade Join Wes Anderson’s Henry Sugar Film for Netflix

3 days ago
I’m That Friend That Stand Till Death Because My Friendship Is The Purest -Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha
Forum

I’m That Friend That Stand Till Death Because My Friendship Is The Purest -Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Re-arrest

5 days ago
How Obasanjo Motivated Me To Bag Master’s Degree – Actor, Sam Ajibola Opens Up
Forum

How Obasanjo Motivated Me To Bag Master’s Degree – Actor, Sam Ajibola Opens Up

3 weeks ago
Nigerian OAP Calls For Justice After His Friend Was Allegedly Assaulted By An Uber Driver
Forum

Nigerian OAP Calls For Justice After His Friend Was Allegedly Assaulted By An Uber Driver

4 weeks ago