Ballon d’Or: He’s my friend – Modric picks player he wants to win award this year

Forum 4 weeks ago

Ballon d’Or: He’s my friend – Modric picks player he wants to win award this year

Real Madrid midfielder, Luka Modric has said he wants teammate Toni Kroos to win the Ballon d’Or this year ahead of Jude Bellingham and Vinicius Jr.

Kroos has decided to end his club career after his contract with Real Madrid runs out in the summer.

The Germany international has been pivotal to Los Blancos’ success this campaign.

Kroos is expected to play his last game for Real Madrid in the Champions League final against Dortmund this weekend.

Speaking about Kroos, Modric said (via @MadridXtra):

“Ballon d’Or? Someone of Real Madrid surely (laughs). My favourites are Vinicius, Bellingham, and Kroos.

“I would like Toni to win it, he is my friend.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: Proud of this team – Ronaldo reacts to Portugal’s 3-0 win over Turkey
Forum | 3 days ago

Euro 2024: Proud of this team – Ronaldo reacts to Portugal’s 3-0 win over Turkey

Euro 2024: Van der Vaart picks best goal of the tournament
Forum | 5 days ago

Euro 2024: Van der Vaart picks best goal of the tournament

Jon Hamm Rejected DC Green Lantern Role, Wants to Join Marvel Instead
Forum | 5 days ago

Jon Hamm Rejected DC Green Lantern Role, Wants to Join Marvel Instead

Presidential Amnesty Programme Scholarship award for 2024 JAMB candidates in Niger Delta
Forum | 5 days ago

Presidential Amnesty Programme Scholarship award for 2024 JAMB candidates in Niger Delta