Politricks: Fayose Finally Reconciles with Tope Aluko After Intense Media Drama

Forum 8 years ago

Politricks: Fayose Finally Reconciles with Tope Aluko After Intense Media Drama

National Publicity secretary of the People's Democratic Party, Tope Aluko who had a fall out with the Governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose have reconciled.

Tope Aluko earlier this year took to Channels TV to expose the rigging exercises perpetrated by Fayose during the 2014 gubernatorial election in the state which ushered him into power.

According to Aluko who was before then a close ally of the controversial governor, Fayose of Ekiti rigged his way into power in Ekiti state with the involvement of former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who released slush funds from the Office of the National Security Adviser as well as reportedly authorised security operatives to assist in arresting and intimidating his political opponents on election day in the state.

This has come as a shock to their followers. In a press briefing in Ekiti state after both parties called truce, Fayose said: "If i leave him to the whole world, who will be there for him? Nobody. I am his (Aluko) father, I am his brother. Whatever the past has held for all of us, I am still his father"

Aluko while taking a question from a journalist claims there is no condition whatsoever for their reconciliation.

Fayose and Aluko have a long history together but the duo reportedly fell apart following Fayose's failure to make him his Chief of Staff in Ekiti.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Smashing Machine: Dwayne Johnson’s Intense MMA Training for Mark Kerr Movie Begins
Forum | 3 days ago

The Smashing Machine: Dwayne Johnson’s Intense MMA Training for Mark Kerr Movie Begins

Social Media Users Drag Layi Wasabi Over Recent Post About Bachelors Life
Forum | 1 week ago

Social Media Users Drag Layi Wasabi Over Recent Post About Bachelors Life

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years

Kerry Condon, William H. Macy Join Joel Edgerton and Felicity Jones in Drama Movie Train Dreams
Forum | 1 week ago

Kerry Condon, William H. Macy Join Joel Edgerton and Felicity Jones in Drama Movie Train Dreams