I'm Jealous - Netizens React As Oyinbo Fan Gets Cozy With Singer Flavour On Stage (Video) | Download Mp4

Video 1 year ago

Download I'm Jealous - Netizens React As Oyinbo Fan Gets Cozy With Singer Flavour On Stage (Video)

Nigerian singer, Chinedu Okoli aka Flavour has left fans talking after he was seen getting cozy with a fan on stage.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dd3277d1c56fc4002bfed4de6a5143e7.jpeg

It happened that Flavour was performing on stage when a white woman joined him.

The star who is currently on a music tour in North America was seen vibing with the white woman who was all over him.

In the video shared on his Instagram page, the singer was been caressed from his chest to his waist which got the audience screaming at the top of their voices.

See reactions below:

ngoobeke wrote:

Na waa for this oyibo ooh. E remain make she deep hand inside and bring out ur gbola 😂😂😂😂. Who no like better thing sha

queen_julesofficial wrote:

Let her go and run a test, I’m very sure she’s pregnant now. She should add scan join

prudy_amy wrote:

Awww! See how our Flavour is very respectful

alvaberries_27 wrote:

I'm jealous😍😍😍😍

itzrawbean wrote:

Mr flavour how many times I call you 😂😂

guyanesegoddess_80 wrote:

They hate us but love our men 😂

dgood_trouble wrote:

Omo this one na better smooshing oooo

Fix Error: If you encounter an empty download link, drop a comment we'll fix it. Note, if this is a trailer, do not comment.
What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Videos
Staged (2024 Nollywood Movie)
Video | 1 week ago

Staged (2024 Nollywood Movie)

Flavour – Baller (Video)
Video | 2 months ago

Flavour – Baller (Video)

Sabinus gets employed as coffin seller (Comedy Video)
Video | 6 months ago

Sabinus gets employed as coffin seller (Comedy Video)

Offset - FAN (Video)
Video | 7 months ago

Offset - FAN (Video)