"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E31

Story 1 week ago

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E31

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 31

Summary - The Siblings Invite Susie to a Partyl

Previous Chapter Summary - Susie Meets Becky's Boyfriend

Note-This is a work of fiction, make-believe and sexual fantasy. It is not based on real people or actual events. You must be 18 or over to read these stories. The author does not condone any sexual activity among persons under 18 in real life. Also, the author does not condone unprotected sex in real life. It is OK to have fantasies, but turning a fantasy into reality can destroy lives. Don't fuck with other people's lives!

During dinner, Billy and Becky's mom and dad told them they were both going out of town Friday night to stay with their uncle Bill. He was having surgery and needed someone to drive him to and from the hospital and also help take care of him until Sunday night.

"Want to have a party this weekend, sis?" Billy asked, as he fucked his sister for the second time that day.

"Ugh!" Becky grunted softly, so her parents wouldn't hear. "I don't know about that, Billy, can we talk about it later?" she whispered. But then moaned much louder, "Ohhhhh! Yeah, keep doing that."

Billy began to fuck her harder, groping her breasts and slamming his groin into her cunt, smashing her clitoris. "I think we can make some good money, sis."

"Ugh! How? Ugh!" she asked.

"I bet Susie could get 25 bucks easy for a blow job. If we line up 20 cocks, we could make $500..."

"Ugh! That's only, what, $250 each. She felt herself creaming thinking about 'Susie' sucking cock after cock. That fucking boyfriend-stealing bitch!

"Ok, then we'll find 40 cocks. I'll invite the football team and the basketball team, that's what, $500, each."

"Ugh! I can invite some school nerds that I know," Becky asked.

"But, do you think she'll do it?"

"I'll make her do it, if it I have to. Besides, you've seen her go after a wad of cum. She will be in hog-heaven, slopping up all jizz she can handle."

"But, she is still pissed at you for nearly killing her," Becky said. She was having difficulty concentrating with her brother's cock pounding her fuck-hole and trying to think at the same time.... "Walt, I know! You have to promise to be nice to him. Maybe even offer to suck his cock or let him fuck your ass!"

"No fucking-way, Becky!" Billy exclaimed. "Are you nuts?"

"I said to 'offer' it, not 'do it' dumb-ass." Becky said. "Once we get the money, who gives a fuck what the little faggot wants?"

"Oh, you are a mean little bitch, Becky" Billy said.

"I know. Now fuck me harder, damn it!" Becky said. She creamed all over her brother's cock while thinking of Susie being abused and totally at their mercy. Then later, she thought about how to spend the money.

Becky called Jeffry the next day. Immediately, he apologized for spending time with her boyfriend.

"Oh, it is OK, Jeffry. I'm over him already. Billy's cock is much bigger and, he fucks me how I like it. What did you two queer-boys do last night?"

"Oh, nothing special," Jeffry lied. "We sucked each other... He let me fuck him, and he fucked me again. We went out to eat and he took me home." In truth, Jeffry thought it was very special.

"Hmm, sounds like you guys had a great, gay, old time!" Becky said, trying to act cheerful. "What a couple of faggots! she thought to herself. 'Wait until Billy hears this!"

"Hey, Jeffry. We are having a party this Saturday and we want you and Susie to come over."

"A party?" Jeffry asked, "And you want Susie to come to it?" He was confused. "What kind of party?"

"Oh you know, a typical teenage party. Drinking, music, dancing..... There will be a lot of cute guys there..." She said, trying to entice Jeffry. "You said you wanted to suck some other guy's cocks, right? Billy and I will fix it so you can suck off a few, you know, to see if you're really gay or not. That is a lot of hot cum, Susie. I know sluts like you love to eat cum!" Becky laid it on thick, trying to convince Jeffry to comply.

"And, guess what else?" Becky said.

"What?" Jeffry asked.

"Billy said he would suck your dick if you showed his friends a good time at the party!"

"Really?"

"Yep! Who knows, if he has a beer or two, he might even let you fuck him!"

"Wow! That would be awesome," Jeffry admitted. "So, how would it work? I come over as Susie and suck a few cocks for him? Won't they know it is me?" Jeffry asked.

"We have it all figured out. You will dress as Susie and even wear a mask. We will put a wig on you, hide your little pecker, and Billy will make sure no one gropes your little sissy-stick. That way, no one will know it's you! What do you think?"

"I think it sounds like fun! really want to experience a few more cocks anyway. Are you sure I'll be OK?"

"Absolutely" Becky lied.

"OK I'll be there! I mean Susie will be there!" Jeffry was excited. Wow, he gets to go to a party, act like a slut, suck a few different cocks and eat a few loads of cum! And his 'almost' boyfriend Billy will finally will suck his cock! He might even get to fuck his sweet ass! He was sure that Billy would want so suck his cock all the time once he tried it and got his first taste of cum. Hey, maybe Jason and Billy will want to fuck him at the same time? He imaged Jason's long cock sliding into him while he sucked Billy's fat rod.

Previous Episode

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E30

Next Episode

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E32

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
All for Mr. Redman - S01  E05
Story | 56 mins ago

All for Mr. Redman - S01 E05

All for Mr. Redman - S01  E04
Story | 1 hour ago