"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Beth the slut - S01 E22

Story 1 week ago

Beth the slut - S01 E22

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 22

All week I greeted my dad at the door on my knees and gave him a blow job. His big cock slides down my throat pretty easily now and I'm getting better at managing my breathing so he doesn't have to pull out as often. I've also gotten to play with my mom a lot and we've talked a lot about subjects I never expected to with her. She's now my mom, my lover, and my best friend. I can't believe what I didn't know about her. It seems a woman takes on the role of being a mom and feels there must be barriers which shouldn't be crossed and so the children never get to know their moms, or their dads, as real people. We've broken down almost all of the barriers and there is almost nothing we can't talk about. That's why I am hoping Mel and Julie will allow me to tell my morn about their relationship with Jim. And want to tell her about my relationship with Jim as well. I definitely want to be able to tell her when I lose my virginity. I don't know how could possibly explain how Jim came to be the one without divulging their relationship. Ah, the webs we weave.

Finally, Saturday morning came. I wanted to go to Mel and Julie's but it was still too early. I don't want to wake them up or interrupt their breakfast, but I was anxious to get over there and tell them what's been happening and get their permission to talk to my parents. I couldn't stand it any longer and left my house at about 10:30 and walked to their house. It's only a few blocks away so it doesn't take long. As usual, the door opened to the completely naked body of Julie. "Hey, Beth, how you doing? We haven't seen you in a while."

I gave her a hug and an open-mouthed kiss while grabbing her cute tits. They're not as big as Mel's but they're the size I wish I had at about a nice B-cup. They look perfect on her and I've had fun in the past licking and sucking them. "I'm doing great, actually," I replied back to Julie. "I have a lot to tell you guys. You won't believe what's been going on in my life." Just then Mel came bouncing down the stairs, well, her boobs were bouncing as Mel came down the stairs. Her boobs are so perfect and now that I've seen mom's I know that they are probably still going to look incredible in another 20 years. I gave Mel and hug and a kiss as well and had to grab her boobs for a bit. There is no way to not do that when she's naked in front of you.

We went into the living room and sat down and I started telling All week I greeted my dad at the door on my knees and gave him a blow job. His big cock slides down my throat pretty easily now and I'm getting better at managing my breathing so he doesn't have to pull out as often. I've also gotten to play with my mom a lot and we've talked a lot about subjects I never expected to with her. She's now my mom, my lover, and my best friend. I can't believe what I didn't know about her. It seems a woman takes on the role of being a mom and feels there must be barriers which shouldn't be crossed and so the children never get to know their moms, or their dads, as real people. We've broken down almost all of the barriers and there is almost nothing we can't talk about. That's why I am hoping Mel and Julie will allow me to tell my morn about their relationship with Jim. And want to tell her about my relationship with Jim as well. I definitely want to be able to tell her when I lose my virginity. I don't know how could possibly explain how Jim came to be the one without divulging their relationship. Ah, the webs we weave.

Finally, Saturday morning came. I wanted to go to Mel and Julie's but it was still too early. I don't want to wake them up or interrupt their breakfast, but I was anxious to get over there and tell them what's been happening and get their permission to talk to my parents. I couldn't stand it any longer and left my house at about 10:30 and walked to their house. It's only a few blocks away so it doesn't take long. As usual, the door opened to the completely naked body of Julie. "Hey, Beth, how you doing? We haven't seen you in a while."

I gave her a hug and an open-mouthed kiss while grabbing her cute tits. They're not as big as Mel's but they're the size I wish I had at about a nice B-cup. They look perfect on her and I've had fun in the past licking and sucking them. "I'm doing great, actually," I replied back to Julie. "I have a lot to tell you guys. You won't believe what's been going on in my life." Just then Mel came bouncing down the stairs, well, her boobs were bouncing as Mel came down the stairs. Her boobs are so perfect and now that I've seen mom's I know that they are probably still going to look incredible in another 20 years. I gave Mel and hug and a kiss as well and had to grab her boobs for a bit. There is no way to not do that when she's naked in front of you.

We went into the living room and sat down and I started telling them all the things that have been going on. They knew I had started blowing the geek squad, but they didn't know how close Larry and I had become. I told them Larry was now my boyfriend and how all that happened. They were as amazed as I was at the time that Larry would want such a cum slut for a girlfriend and not insist that I stop giving other guys head. I then told them about my initial sexual conversations with my mom. I told them about our parents being swingers years ago and about mom and her sister, Aunt Sue, enjoying each other when they were young. Next, I told them what I did to Larry to introduce him to my mom and they about shit a brick laughing that my mom would play along with it as she did.

Now, I was getting to the good part. I told them about mom getting naked with me and how smoking hot she is. Then I told them about the pizza guy. They were amazed we did that, but then they told me the things they had done with pizza guys other than just let them look. Then I told the girls about my mom convincing my dad to join us in being naked and to let me suck his gigantic cock. I told the girls all about what it took to suck that beast and how wonderful it was.

I must have been talking for at least an hour telling them

everything that has been happening. There were times the girls

thought I must be making it up, but I assured them it was all true. I told them about sleeping with my parents and how I greet my dad when he comes home now. So finally, I had to ask my question. "Mel, Julie, after hearing all of this, you now realize that our parents have no problems with incest or even slightly under-age sex. Our parents are far more open sexually than we ever had any reason to believe. I now have such a great relationship with my mom, that I want to tell her everything that is happening in my life. And that definitely includes when I give my virginity to Jim. I know that is going to be such a wonderful experience and I want to share it with her. But there's no way I could explain how Jim came to be the one I gave my virginity to without divulging your thruple relationship. I would like your permission to tell my folks everything. I know you've wanted to keep this relationship quiet and I agree you should but mom and dad should be able to know and I am certain they would not only accept it, but would approve of it. Keeping secrets from strangers is easy. Keeping secrets from family is really hard. This is one secret we now know you don't have to keep from the family."

"Just think the fun our entire family could have together. All of us

naked and enjoying each other. Mel, Dad has no problem with

mom having sex with anyone she wants. He is so secure in their

marriage and his big cock, that he knows mom would never leave him. I would bet Jim would love to fuck mom, especially once he sees her naked. We've all known she's beautiful, but you won't believe what she looks like naked. As I've told her a couple of times, she's absolutely stunning. And you, you lucky bitch," I said to Mel, "have the same body as her and will look just as stunning in 20 years as she does now. I am so fucking jealous of you two." Of course, I said that with a smile so she knew I was kidding and then I continued. "And Mel, Dad would definitely love to make love to you. He wants to make love to me too. And I want to, but won't. At least not for a long time. I had a really cool thought, though. I know you both are intending, when the time is right, to get pregnant together with Jirri's babies. And you were thinking sometime later to do it again. How about you add dad and his giant cock into the equation. What if you each had a baby with not only your own father, but each other's as well. Think what a wonderful blending of the families that would be. You could either do the first ones as you'd intended but then use dad for the second children, or you could each have your first child with your own father and then switch for the second. I think you guys should definitely think about it."

"I know, Julie, that you gave your pussy to Jim so he controls who gets to enter your holy chamber and that, so far, he hasn't shared your pussy with any other guys. I bet if you explained what the two of you wanted to do, assuming you wanted to do this, of course, that he would give dad permission to make love to you. Believe me you'll understand once you actually see his cock. I think making love to him will be like a religious experience. The reason that I won't make love to him, even though I am dying to, is that I would only do it if i wasn't on birth control. I would have to make love to him with at least the chance he could get me pregnant. His cock is definitely made for breeding. I know dad would be all in for this and I'm willing to bet that Jim would think it's terrific as well. It's up to you, of course. It's your bodies and your family, but I think it would be beautiful. I would only be concerned that my current jealousy of your relationship would grow exponentially adding dad's incredible cock into the mix. Regardless of all of that, though, I want to be able to tell mom and dad about your relationship here so that I can tell her about losing my virginity to Jim. I'm going to be too happy and excited when that happens and not being able to share it with mom would be really hard. Please think about it. Talk it over. Whatever you need to do and let me know. I think it would be a good thing and just one thing you no longer need to stress about."

Julie looked at Mel and then said, "She may be right, Mel. You know we always stress about what will happen if your parents happen to drop by someday and we answer the door naked. And we've never really figured out what good story we could tell your folks about how we both got pregnant at the same time. I need to check with my dad about this to be sure, but it sounds like it solves a bunch of issues and could end up being a really fun development. Just think of the six of us here naked sharing two wonderful cocks while taking care of each other's pussies. Every family dinner would end up in an orgy."

Previous Episode

Beth The Slut - S01 E21

Next Episode

Beth The Slut - S01 E23

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Money Can Buy Happiness - S01 E15
Story | 2 days ago

Money Can Buy Happiness - S01 E15

Money Can Buy Happiness - S01 E14
Story | 2 days ago