"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Beth the slut - S01 E20

Story 1 week ago

Beth the slut - S01 E20

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 20

Continuing sexual adventures of Beth which now includes her parents.

The next morning, I woke up in my parents' bed. Dad had already gotten up and I heard the shower running so assumed he was in there. I took a chance and got up and went into their bathroom and climbed into the shower with my dad. He was surprised to see me but he quickly recovered and grabbed me into a naked hug. "How are you doing this morning, Beth," he asked? "Are you okay today?" "Okay, Dad," I responded? "I'm way better than okay. I'm on cloud 9. I've wanted to give you a blow job for a while now, but I had no idea whether you'd ever let me and I certainly didn't even think about mom wanting to join in. Last night was simply incredible. I want to talk to you both about it tonight."

We washed each other and it was really fun. I'd never taken a shower with someone else before. I loved soaping up dad's cock and balls and just playing with him. And feeling dad's hands soaping up my little tits felt great. Unfortunately, dad needed to get ready for work and I needed to get ready for school so we couldn't spend as much time in the shower as I would have liked. We got out and dad wrapped a towel around me and briefly wiped me. I was enthralled just watching my dad dry himself off, rubbing the towel back and forth across his shoulders making his cock sway from side to side. And then wiping his cock and balls. I think it's hot watching a guy touching himself. Then again, I think guys enjoy watching girls touching themselves too, so it's universal.

I had to try really hard at school to keep a silly, stupid smile off my face all day. I couldn't take the chance of anyone knowing what I'd done with my parents. I gave Larry a big kiss when I saw him. He tried to give me shit over what I did to him with my mom, but I know he wasn't really upset. I turned it back to him by taunting him about having an orgasm in front of my mother. It was all in good fun. We're good.

After school, we walked hand in hand to John's house and I gave

the boys some blow jobs. Again, I took off my shirt to let the boys

play with my tits. Larry was true to his word and didn't seem to

have any problem with what I was doing with his friends. Larry didn't take his turn. Instead, he walked me home again and I took care of him while naked in my bedroom. He made sure to tell me he wasn't walking out of my bedroom naked again. Dam, he ruins all my fun. Maybe my mom will come home, get naked and come into my room and join us. I know, that's just a fantasy. She's cool but I don't think she's quite that cool. told her I was willing to share but she didn't seem too keen on it. Although, that might have just been for dad's benefit. If it happens, it happens. I won't push it. She's probably right that Larry would really freak out. Plus, if he sees my mom naked, and especially her magnificent boobs, he might not be so hungry for me. I'm thinking just like my dad can ruin women for other men, my mom could ruin men for other women.

We enjoyed each other for a couple of hours and then Larry left before my mom got home from work. When mom got home, I went to greet her naked. She hugged me and gave me a kiss, which was certainly not how we used to greet each other before yesterday. Mom went to her room and came back out a few minutes later gloriously naked. I was conflicted over what I wanted first, her tits or her pussy. We went to the living room and had fun with each other for an hour or so until she begged off saying she needed to start dinner.

When I heard Dad's car pull into the garage, I pulled a throw pillow off the couch and took it into the kitchen just inside the door to the garage. I got down on the pillow on my knees and waited for my dad to come in the house. Dad walked in and the first thing he saw was me naked and kneeling on the pillow. He started to speak and I said, "Shh. Just come here." Dad came and stood in front of me. I unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his pants, unzipped him and pulled his pants down to his ankles. I then grabbed the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down as well. His big, beautiful cock was already starting to get hard and was rising.

I took my dad's cock into my mouth and started giving him a blow job just like I did last night. I got him to my throat a bit easier than last night and started to swallow him down my throat using as much spit as possible. I would hold him in my throat and swallow for between 30 and 60 seconds at a time and then pull him out to my mouth so that I could take a breath. Dad was loving it, but he was holding out better than last night. I don't know if it was because my mom wasn't rubbing his balls, or because mom wasn't watching us, or if some of the newness had already worn off. Whatever the reason, he was lasting long enough I had a chance to swallow that whole monster cock. I was determined. I had about another inch and a half to go. I had more than an inch of him down my throat and I was loving it. I pulled back out and took him all the way out of mouth. "Dad," I said, "you need to push it in. Use my throat, Dad. Fuck my mouth. Grab my head or my ears or something and use my head for your pleasure. Fuck me, Dad."

With that, I sucked him back into my mouth and got him started down my throat. Dad grabbed the sides of my head and pressed himself to my face. I felt my throat open up and more of his cock slide in. 'Come on Dad. Come on Dad" I silently urged him in my mind. He was still being too careful of me. I grabbed his hands that were on my head and I started pushing and pulling my face onto his cock like I wanted him to do. He finally got the hint and he took over. He was starting to move me harder and harder. He was finally fucking my face and his cock was getting deeper and deeper down my throat. I realized, though, that was running out of oxygen because dad wasn't letting me up to breathe. I pushed on his thighs a couple of times and he got the idea and let up so I could take some breaths. He then pushed his cock back in pulled me to his groin. I found my nose against my dad's pubes. I had done it. His whole magnificent cock was in my mouth and down my throat. Dad realized it too and he started shooting his cum down my throat. He was so excited that he never let up on me and his cum all shot straight down my throat. I didn't get to taste a drop of it. When he finally finished and pulled out, he looked down and said, "I can't believe it, Beth. You did it. You took the whole thing down your throat. It felt so fantastic. Thank you honey. But why were you waiting here for me on your knees?"

"Dad," I said, "I just wanted to show you how much I miss you during the day, how much appreciate what you do for us, and how much I love you. I am going to try to be right here waiting for you every day when you come home. Be ready to push that beautiful big cock down my throat and fill me up with your cum every day." Suddenly I heard my mom, "That was pretty impressive, Beth. I can't believe you got that whole thing in your mouth." I didn't know my mom was apparently watching the whole time after all.

After dinner I sat down with my parents in the living room. "Mom, Dad," I began, "first of all, I just want to say that last night was the absolute best night of my life. Not only was it just a lot of sexy fun, but I have never felt more love for you or felt more loved than last night. Dad, I have wanted to suck your cock ever since mom told me how big and nice it is. Actually doing it, especially tonight getting the whole thing down my throat, was better than I could have imagined. I love sucking dicks, but sucking a real cock is epic. Mom, I knew I love licking pussy and sucking on boobs, but I never expected to be able to do those things to you. And when I first saw you naked yesterday, I about had a heart attack. As I told you last night after the pizza dude left, you are simply stunning.

Previous Episode

Beth The Slut - S01 E19

Next Episode

Beth The Slut - S01 E21

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Invincible - S01 E3055
Story | 2 days ago

Invincible - S01 E3055

Invincible - S01 E3054
Story | 2 days ago