"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Abigail - S01 E87

Story 1 week ago

Abigail - S01 E87

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 87

CONTINUATION.......

Robert stepped out of the kitchen with a plate of pancakes and syrup, he dropped it on the table in front of Emma and went back inside the kitchen only to return with a glass of chilled juice.

“Why aren’t you eating?” He asked, sitting down opposite her.

“I was waiting for you. You are not going to eat as well?” She asked.

“Nah. I’m not hungry.”

“Hmm. okay.” She took a bite of the pancake and moaned at the soft delicacy. “Whoa, it’s delicious. How are you able to do this?”

“Well, what do you expect from a guy who lives alone? A bachelor, hmm?”

“Yeah, right.” She took another bite. “It’s really delicious.”

“Thank you.” He smiled. “How do you feel now?”

“Free.” She answered. “Abby promised to come back to me so I’ve decided to live my life to the fullest while I wait for her return.”

“I love your positivity.” He commented.

“You make it sound like I just said something impossible.” She pointed out.

“Did I? Sorry. But on a serious note, it is good to be positive. And I’m glad you’ve decided to let go and move on.”

She took a sip of juice and cleared her throat.

“Robert, I have something to tell you.”

“Okay? I also have something to say to you.” He said.

“Oh. I’m listening.”

“Ladies first.”

“I’m given you the permission to go first.”

“No, I want you to_”

“I like you.” She blurted out, holding his gaze. “Actually, I love you.”

“What?” Robert swallowed the huge lump in his throat. “Are you for real right now?”

She stood up, rounded the desk and went to sit beside him. “I am for real. I want to take Abby’s advice by being with the man I love and living my life to the fullest.” She leaned closer to him. “I’m going to kiss you now, if you don’t feel the same way for me, push me away. If you do, don’t pull away.”

“Emma, list_”

She cut him off by slamming her lips on his, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him wholeheartedly.

Robert was hesitant at first before kissing her back, encircling his arms around her waist and deepening the kiss.

“The feeling is mutual,” He said into her mouth and she moaned in response.

••••

It’s been five years since everything happened.

Five years since Jersey got arrested and sentenced to jail for seven years for tampering with evidence and being an accomplice to a murderer. He might not have joined her in killing those patients but the fact that he hid the truth and started covering up her traces so she wouldn’t get caught made him an accomplice.

It’s being five years since Marshall and Felicia divorced and started living their lives like strangers. Marshall moved out of the house and got fired from work as well. His doctor’s license was rebuked and he can no longer work as a doctor in any part of the world anymore.

Marshall relocated to Boston, where he picked up the remaining pieces of his life and started afresh. However, he remained a father to his sons but not a husband to Felicia. Marshall would usually visit his sons once in a while and sometimes they will be the ones to come over to Boston and spend their holidays with him. Felicia didn’t tell them about his infidelity and he was grateful to her for that.

Felicia started running the affairs of Santos hospital. She became the new director and everyone respected her. There were no murders, no crime and no fear of mysterious death again.

Thelma was fired from work for not saying anything to the cops about Sandra.

And as for Sandra, her doctor’s license was also rebuked. She left the country to Los Angeles with her son and Margaret where she started a new life and relationship with James, her son’s father.

Tessa and Richard got married four years ago and had a set of twins -A boy and a girl.

Emma and Robert got married three years ago and they were both promoted at work while Ginny finished her internship and became a full-time cop/detective and she chose to work under Emma and Robert. They were like her role models.

Ginny was still a rude spoilt brat but deep down, she has a beautiful soul and she is more serious with job than her damn phone.

••••

“You are so annoying,” Tessa rolled her eyes.

“Yes, I am.” Robert stuck out his tongue in a childlike manner, smirking.

“Emma, caution your husband or else I’m going to whack his head.”

“Your husband isn’t far from my reach in case you are forgetting.” Emma fired back.

“What? You didn’t just say that.” Tessa gasped.

“Women supporting women in the mud.” Richard snickered.

“I love you so much, hun.” Robert pecked Emma on her cheek and she blushed, smiling.

“I love you more, baby.” She replied.

“I’ve got a wife also, enough with the oppression.” Richard started and they all laughed.

“So, Emma, when will you be due?” Tessa asked.

Emma ran her palm over her big baby bump and shrugged. “Next two weeks.”

“Oh, gosh. I can’t wait to be an aunt.” Tessa gushed, excitedly.

“Lily and Liam need a playmate.” Richard added.

“Yeah. You should have even brought them along.” Emma pouted.

“This is an adult only time. Nanny Sally is going to take very good care of them.” Tessa said, taking a sip of orange juice. “And besides, mummy need a break. Don’t worry you will under how stressful it is to be a mother. But trust me, it is worth it.”

Emma smiled, rising to her feet. “I will be right back, I need to pee.”

“Do you want me to_”

“No.” She cut her husband off. “I’ve got this myself.” Emma walked away.

••••

A few minutes later, Emma was stepping out of the bathroom when she bumped into a girl.

“Oh, f**k. I’m so_” The girl stopped talking when she saw the face of Emma. “Wait, aren’t you Detective Emma?”

Emma frowned. “Uhm, yes. Do I know you?”

“Yes. You don’t recognize me anymore? Come on, it’s only been three years.”

“Well…hold on a sec, you are Julian.”

“In the flesh.” Julian replied, smiling.

“It’s been such a long time. How are you?”

“I’m fine. You look…” She took in Emma’s new appearance. “pregnant. Let me guess, you got married to Detective Robert.”

“Is it that obvious?”

“Mm-hmm. I saw the love that sparkled between the both of you. And I rooted for you both. Romma.”

“Romma? What’s that?”

“The ship name I made for you two.”

“What? That’s crazy.” They chuckled.

“Congratulations, though. And I’m glad to see you again.”

“Thank you, Julian. Hope you’ve moved on from Steven.”

Julian grinned. “Yeah, I have. And I met someone else. We came here together.”

“Wow. That’s good to know.”

“Yeah.”

“See you around, Julian.”

“You too, Detective Emma. Extend my greetings to Detective Robert and I wish you a safe delivery.”

“Thank you.”

••••

“You’ve caught this, baby. Just one step at a time.” Robert encouraged, leading Emma to the front door.

“My back hurts.” Emma cried, blowing out deep breaths.

“I will massage it for you,” Robert started massaging her back and waist.

The door flew open and Ginny dashed inside.

“Are you alright?” She threw her bag on the couch and rushed to stand on the other side of Emma, giving her support.

“Do I look alright!?” Emma snapped. “How do you even know I’m in labor?”

“Mr. Handsome told me your due date.” Ginny answered.

“Stop calling him that, he’s my husband. Ahh!” Emma gasped.

“Simply because he’s your husband doesn’t mean I will stop admiring his handsome face and hotness.

Tessa ran inside the house with the baby bag she has prepared for a day like this.

“Where is Richard?” Robert asked.

“He is getting the car ready. Let’s hurry and take her to the hospital before she delivers the baby here.”

“I think…the baby is already coming out.” Emma stated, squeezing her eyes shut and balling her fist.

“Hold yourself, baby. We are almost at the hospital.”

“I am having contraction and not blind, Robert.” She said through gritted teeth, breathing heavily.

They came out of the house and saw the car parked in front of them.

“Get in, hurry up.” Richard said.

They all entered the car and drove out of the compound in full speed.

••••

“Any news?” Desmond asked, joining them in the waiting room.

“Not yet.” Robert answered, pacing back and forth. “I’m worried.”

“Calm down, Rob.” Tessa said.

Eventually, the doctor came out with a huge smile on her face.

“Congratulations, your wife has just given birth to a beautiful baby girl.” She announced.

“Yes!!” Robert fist-bumped the air in all smiles and excitement.

“Congratulations.” His friends, family and boss started congratulating him.

“Thank you.” He faced the doctor. “Can I go and see my wife now?”

“Of course. We’ve already cleaned her up and the baby.” She told them.

“Thank you so much.”

••••

“Congratulations.” Everyone congratulated Emma and she thanked them.

“Babe, our baby is finally here.” She said, smiling. “Isn’t she beautiful?”

Robert pecked his baby’s forehead. “Yes, she is.”

“What are you going to name her?” Ginny asked.

≤!≥And I promise to come back to you in the future. Believe me, I will be back≤!≥

“Abigail.” She answered, tears rolled down her face. “Her name is Abigail.”

Everyone in the room smiled.

“Welcome to the world, baby Abigail.” Ginny said with a grin on her face.

“I will love, protect and cherish you.” Emma kissed her daughter’s lips while Robert sat beside them and embraced his wife, dropping a kiss on top of her head.

THE END…

Previous Episode

Abigail - S01 E86

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
My instant miracle - S01 E10
Story | 2 days ago

My instant miracle - S01 E10

My instant miracle - S01 E09
Story | 2 days ago

My instant miracle - S01 E09