"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

What A Deal - S01 E26

Story 1 week ago

What A Deal - S01 E26

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 26

She looked up at me and grinned. "I know. I hope you do." She almost whispered the last part. Was she really asking for what I think she was? Did she want to get pushed like that all along? Well, I could definitely arrange that. I just had to find a more sure thing when betting with her.

My chance for revenge came just a couple of weeks later. It was getting late in the football season since it was only the week before Thanksgiving, but the Thursday night game that week was, in my mind, going to be a laugher. I was just getting situated for watching it when my wife came into the den. I looked over at her and thought about it. "Honey, you want to make another bet this week?"

She smiled at me. "Are you sure you can put up with it again?"

"I don't know. What about you? You ready for me to exact my revenge?"

She grinned evilly. "Mmmm. I can't wait to see what you have in mind. Will you make me have sex with lots of people or something evil like that?"

I smiled as thought that that was what she may have really wanted. "Actually, I was thinking of making you NOT have sex with lots of people. In any case, I'm taking Boise State, you want to bet your pretty little ass on the other team?"

She looked at me. "Am I literally betting my ass?"

I smiled. "Could be...."

She thought about it for a second and then looked at me. "What's the bet? If I win get you for a whole week this time, right?"

I made like this was a tough choice for me. "Okay, agreed. Same for you. If you lose, you will be my slave for a week, Monday to Sunday. Okay?"

She smiled. "You're on big boy."

I sat back and watched the game. Boise State had been on a roll and they were on their home blue turf. They won easily, going away, and when I told Cindy she just smiled and sighed.

"Okay, which Monday do you want it to start on?"

"Next Monday. I want you for the Thanksgiving weekend."

She groaned. "Shit! I forgot about that. And you are lucky, because I just finished my period. Well, a bet's a bet. And I will honor the bet. You did very well, and I know that you hate giving up control, so I'll hang in there."

I smiled. "You'd better!"

MONDAY-Day One

She didn't know the half of what was going to happen. Of course, she knew I wanted her virgin ass, but she had no idea how I was going to prepare her for it.

I left work early on Monday and had arranged to take Tuesday and Wednesday off. Cindy had to work all three days, so she had done all her Thanksgiving grocery shopping over the weekend. She knew she might be busy.

As soon as I heard the garage door go up, I ran to the kitchen door, ready to prepare my bride for her week in servitude. As soon as she opened the door, she knew she was in for it. I am never standing there, just inside the door, with an evil grin on my face.

She smiled. "Okay, what?"

I looked at her darkly, "Okay, what, MASTERI

She sighed dramatically, playing along. "Okay, what are you desires, oh Great One?" She gave me a little bow.

I chuckled. "Here are the rules for this week in my castle. First, you are not allowed to wear a stitch of clothing. You will undress as soon as you enter the house and not dress until you reach the door to leave." I handed her a small cardboard box. It had the word 'SLUT 1' written on the side. "Here is where you put your clothes. When you come in you will immediately strip and put everything in this box. You can carry it up to our room to put them away and then carry the new stuff back down, but you will remain naked." She took the box and started to undress, "Second, you will be allowed to don an apron to cook. I don't want my slut's favorite parts harmed. Third, we will have visitors during the week and you will do whatever I desire with them, for them, to them, or assist them to take care of my needs." I paused and I could see her looking at me closely. "Finally, you will act like nothing has changed. If I open the curtains or blinds, you will leave them that way, even if you are in the room naked performing for me. Any questions?"

She was now naked and everything was in the box. "No, sir."

I smiled. "Good. Becky will be here in a minute. Get me a beer and let her in when she arrives. I'll be in the den."

I sat down and she brought me the beer. It was great to see her moving around the house naked. The doorbell rang and she jumped a little. She then ran to the door. It must have been Becky, because I heard her open the door and let someone in. I heard then come into the den and looked up as Becky entered carrying a shopping bag. "Hello, Becky. Ready to begin her training?"

"Yes, sir." Becky grinned and looked at Cindy. I could see the recognition in Cindy's eyes. She knew she was being prepared to take it in the ass.

"One more thing." picked up two more boxes by my feet labeled 'SLUT 2' and 'SLUT 3', "Like Slut 1, you have to be naked whenever you are in this house. You will immediately strip upon entering and put everything in this box and dress right at the door when you leave. Understand?"

Becky smiled. I had briefed her on acting subservient along with Cindy this week, "Yes, sir." She stripped and filled the box and took it back to put it by the door. She came back and Cindy and I were still standing there. Becky's voluptuous body looked delicious.

"Cindy, go with Becky as she gets things ready for you."

Becky turned and led Cindy up to the master bathroom with the bag. I got my beer and followed them upstairs, grabbing the digital camera I left out for documenting this. I lay on the bed and turned on the new flat screen we had mounted on the wall. I could hear them messing around in the bathroom. Finally, Becky came out.

"Sir, I'm about to give Slut 1 her first enema." She turned and returned to the bathroom.

I entered behind Becky and Cindy was sitting there on the toilet, the enema bag hung from the shower curtain rod. Cindy looked nervous and her nipples were at attention. Becky went to the shower and lifted the enema bag hose and nozzle from where it was dangling into the tub and had a tube of lubricant in her hand. She turned to Cindy. "Okay, Slut 1, turn around while still on the toilet and hug the tank. I am going to give it to you this way." Cindy looked at me with questioning eyes and I put my index finger in the

air and twirled it; the sign for turn around. She did. Becky grabbed

some lube and squatted behind my wife. She pushed on Cindy's back so that she bent forward and was pushing her ass out while she hugged the tank. I took a picture. Becky took the lube and rubbed it over Cindy's asshole, rubbing it up and into the hole. I leaned over and took a picture of that, too; Cindy's pretty pink starfish being massaged and finger-fucked as lube was spread over and in it. Cindy moaned and trembled. Becky then took the nozzle and inserted it into Cindy's ass. I could hear her panting. I waited until she had the nozzle inserted and stood to release the water and took another picture. Becky smiled and released it. The warm water flowed into my wife. She turned and looked at me with heavy eyelids and a groan as she took it. When it was done, Becky told her to hold it in and pulled out the nozzle. She tapped Cindy on the ass and told her to stand up. Cindy did so. Next Becky discussed it with her.

Previous Episode

What A Deal - S01 E25

Next Episode

What A Deal - S01 E27

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Invincible - S01 E3055
Story | 1 day ago

Invincible - S01 E3055

Invincible - S01 E3054
Story | 1 day ago