"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Beth the slut - S01 E15

Story 1 week ago

Beth the slut - S01 E15

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 15

Introduction:

Beth finds she loves cum and she also loves pussy. Her goal is to deep-throat her dad's enormous cock,

About 5:30pm I heard my mother come home. I went into the kitchen to find her sitting at the table going through the day's mall. "Hey, Morn, how was work today," I asked. "It was okay, Honey. Did you have a good day today," she responded? "Yeah, actually, Mom, something pretty special happened today. I now have a boyfriend!"

"Oh my gosh," cried my mom. "Who is he? How did this happen all of a sudden?" So, now I had to decide just how much to tell my mom. "His name is Larry. I had seen him at school many times, but I had ignored him and his friends like most everyone else in school. You see, he's part of a group the kids call the geek squad. You know, the really smart guys that are members of the math, science, and chess clubs. About three weeks ago, I happened to just say hi to him once and I got a surprised smile. So, for the next several days, I said hi but he never said anything back. He was really shy. I don't think too many girls talk to these guys and yet, he's kinda cute. I eventually told him my name and he told me his and we just started talking now and then. Yesterday he asked if he could walk me home and he asked if I'd be his girlfriend. I was pretty floored and, at first, told him that I wasn't interested in having a boyfriend. But he was persistent and I had to give him props for having the guts to ask me. I thought about it last night and decided to give him a try. We're a real pair, you know. Neither one of us have ever been in a relationship. We've both been ignored by most other people in school for years. So, we have a fair amount in common."

"Well," my mom said, "I think that's great. I hope it works out for you guys. Although, it seems a bit strange to me that you no sooner get on birth control and you suddenly find a boyfriend." "I know, Mom," I replied, "it's just a coincidence. But it's a happy coincidence because we're both virgins so maybe we can learn some things together." "Just because you're on birth control, doesn't mean you need to jump in bed with the first guy that comes around, you know," Mom said. "I know that, Mom. I just don't want you to freak out if you come home and find a naked boy in my bedroom between my legs."

"Elizabeth Ann," Mom exclaimed. "I can't believe you just said that!" When she says my full first name and my middle name, I know I really got to her. "It's okay, Mom. I'll be careful, I prornise. He is a good guy, though. Not like most other boys I know. At least now I won't be sitting here naked by myself like I do most days." "What do you mean sitting here naked," Mom asked? "Oops, I probably shouldn't have said that. Well, you see, when no one's home I like to roam around the house naked. It just feels comfortable for some reason. You don't want to know how many times I've sat on our couch and played with myself wishing someone else was doing it."

"I guess you corne by it naturally," Mom said. "Wait," I asked, "what do you mean by that?" "I guess you're old enough to know some things now," Mom replied. "When your dad and I were young we never wore clothes around the house. We loved lounging around naked and having sex anywhere in the house we wanted. When you were born, your sister was two and starting to be toddler and your dad and I thought we had to start acting like responsible parents and so we started wearing clothes. So, you see, the apple apparently doesn't fall far from the tree." "Well how about now, Mom," I asked? Mel is out of the house and I'm not a kid anymore. Why don't you guys get naked. I think it would be fun if we lived together naked"

"Oh, I don't think your dad would be too comfortable doing that in front of you, Beth. Not only are you his little girl, and always will be, but he'd feel conflicted being naked in front of you. Remember, I told you about his quite large member. I think guys that have really big dicks like him are actually more reluctant to let themselves be seen naked. I know that he had a few girlfriends before me that hit the hills as soon as they saw the size of his cock. I bet they regret it now, but when you're young and see something like that, it is quite intimidating. He'd be so embarrassed if you saw him get an erection. I really hadn't thought about this stuff in years. It would be fun to relive our youth, so to speak, but it's probably not practical. As long as I'm spilling secrets, I can tell you that before you guys were born, we used to be swingers. We had a few couples we would get together with and the women were really intimidated by dad's big dick. Me, on the other hand, was okay with the other guys, but they didn't really do much for me. You see, once you've had a cock like your father's in you, anything smaller just is a disappointment. But getting that in the first few times isn't easy either. I think at least one of the couples might have actually divorced because the woman was no longer satisfied with her husband after having sex with your father. Another couple spent a long time going to couple's therapy over it. We stopped doing it

because we didn't want to ruin any more relationships. The reason I'm telling you that is because if you started seeing your dad naked, you couldn't help but want to feel that monster inside you and if you ever did, he'd ruin you for other men for the rest of your life."

"Uh, Mom, let me get this straight. You guys used to swap partners. You used to screw other guys and dad got to screw other women. I'm surprised you'd be willing to share that great cock of his, if it's so great." "Well," Mom replied, "we were young and adventurous. It's not something we'd ever do again. We have been very happy together for a long time and your dad still satisfies me sexually like no one else ever could."

"Mom, since you've been very open with some of your secrets, I suppose it's only fair that I come completely clean with you. The way I met Larry isn't exactly as I said earlier. It actually started with another boy named Bobby in a couple of my classes. He broke up with one of the hottest girls in the school who made it a point of telling all of us that she broke up with him because he kept asking her for a blow job instead of the hand jobs she'd been giving him. She thought blow jobs were gross and wouldn't do it. I thought about it and stopped the boy one day and asked him about it. He told me it was true. I, then, offered to give him a blow job. I thought that guys just look through me but if I started giving guys blow jobs, maybe they'd start paying attention to me. I went home with Bobby the next day and gave him a blow job and I really liked it. His dick wasn't very big so it fit in my mouth pretty easily, but what I really liked is when he came. I love the fact that I made him cum. and I loved the taste of cum. I decided wanted to become the school's cum slut. told Mel and Julie about that and they cautioned me that I could really piss off some of the girls if I did that. They said it would put pressure on them to give their boyfriends blow jobs or possibly lose the boyfriend and the girls would be pissed at me. Then I saw Larry and his squad one day and thought they might be the perfect subjects for me. No one talks to them so they wouldn't spread the word and since they never had girlfriends, they would be thrilled to get the blow jobs. I did meet Larry as I said, but I asked him to come here and help me with some issues with math. You know how good am at math; i didn't need any help. I got him here to try to give him a blow job Sure enough, within 30 minutes of him getting here his pants were at his ankles and I was blowing him. His dick is really pretty nice. A lot bigger than Bobby's but probably an average size for a guy. I then offered to give his squad blow jobs and they all loved the idea. I've been giving the group blow jobs at one of the guys' house for about two weeks now. After finishing with the guys yesterday,

Larry did walk me home and ask to be my boyfriend."

Previous Episode

Beth The Slut - S01 E14

Next Episode

Beth The Slut - S01 E16

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
The Exclusive Sex Worker - S01 E20
Story | 19 hours ago

The Exclusive Sex Worker - S01 E20

The Exclusive Sex Worker - S01 E19