"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E13

Story 1 week ago

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E13

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 13

then having his sister suck and fuck him every night during the week. He could feel the cum churning in his balls.

"Ah, yeah, Billy!" Becky moaned. "Fuck me, just like that!" She fucked him back, loving the feelings emanating from her cunt. 'I could get used to this', she thought. 'I wonder how well he can eat pussy. As she fucked her little brother, she opened her eyes and noticed Jeffry's dick, twitching before her. "Ready to get your cock sucked, Susie?" She asked.

"Oh, please," Susie begged. "Please, suck my dirty little clitty, Becky!"

Becky licked his shaft, played with his balls and then sucked Susie deep. She had no trouble getting it into her mouth. It reminded her of the small cocks she used to suck in junior high. 'Jeffry is still young' she thought, noticing his obvious lack of pubic hair. 'Maybe he will grow a bit more... she thought, 'poor baby... Becky always was a cock-sucker for the underdogs, giving out more than her share of occasional sympathy-fucks to the school nerds. She also got a lot of free homework and tutoring, allowing her to keep a steady 'B' average throughout her school years.

Susie moaned as Becky's warm lips engulfed her shaft. "Oh, so fucking wet! So fucking hot," she exclaimed. "Thank you Becky, oh thank you!"

Becky smiled and began to suck and tongue the little cock in her mouth. As she pushed back against Billy, she would pull her sucking lips from Susie's cock, then, she would suck deep again as Billy pushed her ass, body and mouth forwards.

The sounds of slow fucking and gentle sucking filled the room, except for the occasional groan and grunt.

"Ok, Billy," Becky said finally, feeling that she ready for some serious fucking. "I'm ready now! Fuck me harder! Fuck me like you mean it, you little shit!"

Hearing the words he had been waiting for, Billy grabbed his sister's wide hips and began to slam his hard cock deeply into her cunt.

"Ugh!" Becky grunted spontaneously, as her brother's cock banged her. "Uh..! Uh..! Uh....!" She moaned in staccato bursts as his cock drove into her, his heaving balls slamming into her swollen clitoris.

She wrapped her lips tightly around Susie's pecker and sucked hard! "Mfph! Mfph! Mfph!" she moaned, her mouth full of cock.

"Oh, Becky, I'm going to cum!" Susie said, as she felt cum being sucked up from her balls. It felt so good! "Oh! Ah!" She moaned and then spurted once, twice, then three times into Becky's hot, sucking mouth. "Ahh, suck my cock Becky! Suck my little clitty!" Susie felt her orgasm cumulating, watching as Billy drove his cock into his sister and watching his sister fucking him back.

Tasting Susie's sweet, boyish cream sent Becky over the edge. "Do it Billy, fuck me! Fuck your big sister! Fuck me!"

Susie chimed in too. "That's it Billy, fuck her! Fuck her hard! Slam her cunt like you slammed my ass yesterday. Fuck your sister's cunt, Billy!" Even though Susie had just cum, she was still hard, watching the action, smelling hot pussy, and seeing Billy driving his cock into his own sister's cunt. It was as if she was watching herself get fucked, hard and fast, like yesterday.

"Ah, I'm cumming Billy! I'm cumming all over your fat cock!" She felt her orgasm start in her thighs and emanate deep within her belly. Her clit tingled when his balls slapped them. She put her fingers to her greasy cunt-hole and began to rub herself. "Fuck me harder, Billy, damn it. FUCK ME HARDER!" she ordered.

She felt Billy slamming into her, tossing her head around like a rag doll. This is how she liked it! She felt his cock thicken, pause, and begin to spew hot cum into her hole. "Ahh, yes! I can feel you shooting your load, Billy" She came. "Ahhhhhh, yes, yes, yes!" Her orgasm ripped thru her, spasms rocked her cunt and her pussy walls squeezed her brother's throbbing cock. Her toes clenched and she raised her ass up higher to receive his hot, slimy load.

"Take my cum, Becky!" he yelled. "Take my fucking cum, you fucking slut!" Billy shot spurt, after spurt into her waiting cunt. Becky felt it filling her up, not believing how much teenage splooge was emptying into her fuck hole.

Brother and sister came together, slamming their bodles into each other, grunting and groaning as they came. Becky's sloppy cunt overflowed with her brother's cum. Billy's swollen balls emptied into his sister's pussy. They grunted and moaned and ground their sex organs against each other as their orgasms washed over them. Their motions finally slowed and their excitement lessened. They were breathing hard and sweat dripped from their spent bodies. "Ahhhh" they sighed in unison as their orgasmic waves diminished. Beck soon felt Billy's weight increasing on her ass and they collapsed on the bed. They lay like that for a few moments until Billy pulled his slimy shaft from her pussy. She suddenly felt empty.

Previous Episode

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E12

Next Episode

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E14

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Invincible - S01 E3055
Story | 1 day ago

Invincible - S01 E3055

Invincible - S01 E3054
Story | 1 day ago