"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E06

Story 2 weeks ago

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E06

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 6

Summary-Jeffry and Billy play even more sexy games.

Previous Chapter Summary - Billy invites Jeffry over to play some games.

Note-This is a work of fiction, make-believe and sexual fantasy. It is not based on real people or actual events. You must be 18 or over to read these stories. The author does not condone any sexual activity among persons under 18 in real life. Also, the author does not condone unprotected sex in real life. It is OK to have fantasies, but turning a fantasy into reality can destroy lives. Don't fuck with other people's lives!

Billy looked down at his friend Jeffry, who he had just transformed into a cum-eating slut, who was still kneeling before his softening cock. He watched as 'Susie the slutty schoolgirl' inspected her face and fingers for any stray drops of cum, sucking her fingers to get a final taste of his sweet, salty goo.

"Jeffry, you were fucking amazing," Billy said. "You..., I mean Susie, can play with my cock anytime you want to!"

"Thanks, Billy." Jeffry said. "I really like playing with your dick. It is so much bigger than mine. It's really cool! I like the way I can make it get hard in my hands. And, I've never seen so much cum in my life!"

Jeffry's eyes were wide in amazement. "It was awesome how hard it spurted! I think you could have shot my eye out!" The boys laughed. Jeffry then pretended to get a cum blast in her eye, putting his hand to his makeup covered face and pretending to fall over hurt, before sitting up quickly and asking, "Hey, do you think I can I suck it again later?"

"Sure, Jeffry, I'd like that. And, maybe we can try some other stuff too." Billy smiled.

"Cool!" Jeffry said, "But, Billy? Can you still call me 'Susie', like you did before, at least when I'm dressed like slutty little girl? I kinda like it..."

"Sure, 'Susie," Billy said. "I'm getting hungry, why don't you go make us some sandwiches and freshen up your make-up, like a good little girl-slut?"

"Yeah, sure, I'm hungry too!" Susie got up from the floor. "Uh, Billy, do you mind if take off my panties? I, uh, I came in them, I mean, that they are all wet from my pussy juice. I can put on another pair, if you want. Becky gave me a lot of them!"

"Sure, that is OK, Susie." Billy said. He gave Susie a slap on her ass. Susie grinned from ear to ear and dropped her panties. Billy watched her take off the cum soaked panties; her slimy, wilted pecker was visible to him just before she pressed her schoolgirl skirt down over it. She skipped out the room, her ass flashing him as she left. Billy knew then what he wanted to try next.

After lunch, Susie looked at Billy and said, "What do you want to do now, Billy. Do you want to play more video games or do something. else?" She licked her lips suggestively.

"Come here, Susie," Billy said. Susie quickly stood in front of him expectantly as he sat on the edge of the bed. Billy put his arms around her waist, pulling her close, and breathing in her perfume. He looked at Susie's manicured fingernails hanging by her sides. He raised his glace upwards, past her hips and to her bosom. He then raised his hands to fondle her breasts. "Becky was right, they do feel real," he said, as he squeezed them thru her bra. In Billy's mind, Jeffry was now Susie and not a boy any longer.

Billy looked Susie in the eye, grouping her breasts and staring at her intently. Finally, he said, "I want to fuck you, Susie."

"Ohhh," Susie moaned, clenching her ass cheeks together. Billy dropped his hands to her butt, squeezing both checks. He then slid his hands under her skirt and spread her naked ass apart.

"I... I don't know, Billy," Susie said, fearfully. "I think your cock is too big for my little hole." She looked at him and added, "It might hurt a lot, Billy."

"It won't hurt, Susie," Billy lied. "Look, you said you warited to try ass-fucking, and it will feel amazing, trust me. Look, I googled it while you were making lunch, It says that all you have to do is loosen your ass-hole first."

The two young boys read the article together. It described how to loosen an ass-hole by using plenty of lube and inserting progressively larger objects until it was stretched out sufficiently. It described how good it can feel for both partners and how it can massage a man's prostate, giving a tremendous orgasm.

"Come on, Susie, let's try it," Billy begged. "Take the dishes into the kitchen and get some vegetables from the bottom drawer of the fridge. You can loosen your ass while I play video games, OK? I really want to fuck you, my little Susie-Slut. Besides, all sluts love to get ass-fucked!"

Susie smiled. She liked to act like a slut and loved all the attention Billy was giving her. Jeffry was sure they were now best friends. "Well, OK, but promise you won't hurt me?"

"I promise!" Billy lied once again. "Now hurry up!"

Susie picked up the dishes and went into the kitchen. Billy began playing his video games, grinning like a fool, anticipating his first fuck. He couldn't wait to plow his huge cock into "Susie's' tight ass.

Susie came back carrying a handful of vegetables and showed them to Billy, "I figured I could start with my fingers, then the skinny part of the carrot. I got two cucumbers too. This one is the biggest I could find, it is not as big as your cock, but if can take this up my asshole, I should be able to handle your dick."

"Great, Susie! Here is some lube I stole from my sister. Put your toys on your old t-shirt so you won't get my bed all funky. Now, jump up here and get to work!" He patted the bed behind hirn.

Susie climbed on the bed and lay down, positioned herself on her side and spread her things out in front of her. She filled her fingers full of lube and then reached back to her ass-hole.

"Ohhh, it is so slippery, like pre-cum. Oh! It feels good!" Susie said, and prodded her little ass-hole. She began by pushing a single finger into her ass, then two. She pulled and tugged on her hole, trying to stretch it out for Billy.

Billy watched her fingering her ass-hole for a moment. He then turned to his video game. "Let me know when you are ready, Susie

"Uhh-uhhhh," Susie said, grunting out her answer. Before long, she was able get two fingers in side, easily moving thern around and up and down. She then slid in the carrot, first the skinny end and then the fatter end. The cold vegetable quickly warmed up from the heat of her bowels. It felt so good having her ass stuffed and she couldn't believe how much her hole was stretching! She finally began to work the smaller cucumber into her slutty hole. "Uh, oooh, ow, ow, ow!" she exclaimed in sweet-pain, as the cucumber stretched her one tight sphincter even wider.

"Keep it down, Jeff, Susiel Billy chastised. "I'm trying to play my game! The boss level is coming up!"

"Sorry, Billy," Susie said. But moments later, "Uhhh!" she groaned when the thick vegetable finally penetrated her. Billy scowled at her. She worked the phallus in and out of her hole then around and around. "Mmmm," she moaned, trying not to get too loud. Susie enjoyed the feeling of having her ass hole spread wide and loved the feeling of the vegetable sliding in and out of her elastic-like, stretched out bung-hole. Her ass felt alive! I bet Billy's cock will feel so much better than this, she thought.

"Aren't you ready, yet bitch?" Billy asked impatiently, hearing her soft moans.

"Almost, Billy," Susie said. "I just have the big one left, almost, 'pant', there, 'pant, uhh!"

Susie's little clitty-pecker was hard, and leaking. She lubed up the final, fattest, cucumber and pressed it against her entrance. Being more experienced now, she worked it expertly, using the thinner end to repeatedly force her hole apart until she finally gave it a firm push, determined to make it fit!

"Uhhgg!" It slipped in! It hurt her a little as her stretched out hole wrapped around the hard, unforgiving vegetable. Even with the pain it still felt good! She couldn't wait to get ass-fucked! She held the fat cuke steady for a bit, then slowly fucked herself with it, making sure the widest part was deeply in her ass and well past her hole. When she was easily able to slide it in and out of her ass, she gathered up her courage and said aloud, "I think I'm ready, Billy...

"Finally! It's about time! Put your toys away Susie, and come get

my dick hard!" Bill pulled off his shirt and dropped his shorts and underwear. Susie put away her things, all the while staring in awe at Billy's physique. Billy lay on the bed, his hands behind his head, totally naked. Susie admired his muscles and his hairy armpits.

She barely had any hair at all! She climbed back on the bed,

positioned herself on her knees between his legs, staring as his

soft cock, clinching her slimy and stretched-out ass-hole.

Previous Episode

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E05

Next Episode

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E07

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Invincible - S01 E3055
Story | 5 hours ago

Invincible - S01 E3055

Invincible - S01 E3054
Story | 6 hours ago