"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

His sexual addiction - S01 E54

Story 2 weeks ago

His sexual addiction - S01 E54

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 54

Epilogue: 2

” Moly!” Avery yelled her daughter’s name from the bathroom.

Molly is just six, but she behaves like a ten year old child. She’s been a problem to her mother, has the stubborn genre of her father.

Avery walked out of the bathroom sluggishly, but the angry look on her face was as if she’d sp@ñk Molly to the ground.

” Why did you leave the bathroom? Your haven’t even dried yourself up and… Gosh! ” She sighed frustratedly as she stared around the room.

Everywhere was stained with we-t foot prints. ” You see what you’ve done now?”

” I’m sorry, mom.”

” Don’t sorry me, Molly. Now go to the bathroom and get the mop. You have to clean this room un-der my watch. ”

Molly obe-diently went to pick the mop from the bathroom, she wiped the floor with it. Even as little water dr!pp£dout of her skin, she still cleaned it up.

After she had finished cleaning, Avery ru-bbe-d her cream on her b©dy. She brou-ght out a new cloth from her wardrobe, pu-lling her into it.

” No more pla-ying on the sand today.” She warned.

” But why mom? Kelvin still wants us to pla-y.”

” Well, I’ll have to talk to kelvin’s mom, tomorrow they can let him pl@ywith you. But today, you’ve got to stay clean. ”

Molly scoffed, folding her arms ti-ght around her che-st.

Avery let out a sigh, ” Look, Moly, I don’t hate you…”

” But you don’t want me to pl@ywith kelvin. Do you hate him? ”

” Me? Of course not. Kelvin is your cousin brother, why will I hate? ”

” But can you let us pla-y… plea-se. ” She made those looks that makes Avery give up. ” We won’t pl@ywith the sands, I promise. ”

” Fine. No sand pla-ying or you stay in your room till it gets dark. ”

” No sand pla-ying. ” She repeated. She ran out of the room to kelvin’s. ” Kids. ” She shook her head.

Stella walked in few minutes after Molly left, ” Where is she?”

” Molly? She went to meet Kelvin.” Avery answered.

” I thought they met few minutes ago? ”

” She said she still wants to pla-y. ” She shook her head again, sighing heavily. ” What do you have in there? ” She asked pointing at the flask.

” Nothing. I brou-ght it for Molly, but since she isn’t here, I’ll just take it out. ”

” Stella. ”

” Avery. ”

” Just say it, okay? It’s not like I’m eating it. ”

” Well, it’s Bella, she said I should give it to Molly not you. ”

” Oh, ” Avery stood up, ” I nee-d to see Bella and Mariam. It’s been long I saw them.”

” They’re expecting you, tho. You go meet them while I drop this in my room until Molly comes back. ”

Avery kept staring at her and the flask at the same time. ” Chicken. ”

” I knew you know alre-ady, you just wanted me to open it.”

” Molly doesn’t like chicken that much, I can have a bit for her. “.

” Don’t worry, Kelvin do love chicken a lot, I can give it to him instead. ”

” I wish I can just gr-ab that flask from you right now. ”

” Poor thing you can’t. ” Avery made it to the door, but st©pped at Stella’s voice. ” Mind for a cold shower or h0t? ”

” Cold shower.” She left the room.

Stanley leaned on the door and Avery leaned on him. ” They’ve been this way since morning.”

” They’re cousins, what do you expect? ”

” She reminds me of our first child. ” Avery rose her eyes at him. ” Every time I look at her, she reminds me of her. I haven’t seen her face yet, but…”

” Hey, you nee-d to let go, okay. It’s six years now, I know she’s probably somewhere, happy. With Madam Dacia gone, there’s nothing to worry about. ”

~~~~

The End ❤️

Previous Episode

His Sexual Addiction - S01 E53

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
The Exclusive Sex Worker - S01 E06
Story | 1 day ago

The Exclusive Sex Worker - S01 E06

The Exclusive Sex Worker - S01 E05
Story | 1 day ago