"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

What A Deal - S01 E10

Story 2 weeks ago

What A Deal - S01 E10

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 10

Diane and I worked on her for only about three minutes before Cindy started cumming like crazy. She must have been turned on for hours, because she came like she does whenever we play and deny each other orgasms for a long time. She wasn't sucking me or jacking me, so I assumed my fun would come later, but meanwhile she ground her pussy on my face and Diane tried to lick her ass as she shivered and jerked around on my face.

Finally, Cindy rolled off me. "Enough. I can't take any more."

As soon as she moved out of the way, Diane was kissing me and licking my face. She was all over me, like a wild woman. These two were really worked up!

She finally stopped and I sat up, my hard dick still waving in the breeze. I was smiling and thinking about how to thank my wife when I noticed that Becky was in the room. Cindy was sitting there on the bed next to me, her legs still spread open, smiling at me.

"Honey, this is the real surprise. Diane and I were always going to finally get to have sex with each other, so that wasn't news to you. However, Becky is a widow. Her husband died of a heart attack about 18 months ago. She works with Diane and one day over drinks let it be known that she needed to get fucked. This was right after our little get-together and Diane told her that I might let her join our group. At first, I was unsure, but once I met her and heard about her desires and... well... her favorite type of sex, I knew we would let her be your present." She turned to Becky, who was sitting there, naked, with her hand held tightly between her legs. "Okay, Becky, come over here and crawl up on the bed." She patted the bed next to me. Becky obeyed without saying a word. She seemed a little shy about this since we had just met and didn't know each other at all, but she did get into position. I could see that she was definitely taller than my wife and Diane. She appeared to be about 5'9", maybe a few extra pounds, but those were well distributed into her tits and hips as well as her waist. She looked fucking hot and was also completely shaved.

"Honey, stand up behind her." I did, seeing for the first time her glorious ass and pussy from behind. I was going to like this.

"Just a second." Cindy reached to the nightstand and pulled out the lube. I figured that maybe Becky was not that wet yet, but she didn't even check. I started to reach out and check, but Cindy got there first. "Hold on, honey. She opened the lube and looked up at me. "I know that you have always wanted to fuck a woman's ass and Becky revealed to Diane that she loves anal. So, this is your present, hon. You get to fuck your first ass!"

"Wow! Thank you!" I leaned over and kissed Cindy.

Cindy moved forward and spread some lube on my hard as ever cock. What she did next, however, really shocked me. She took more lube and using two fingers spread it around Becky's asshole, rubbing it into the little brown puckered ring, and then she started working thern into Becky's ass! Fuck, my wife was finger fucking this woman to get her ready for my dick! Becky moaned as she did it and lowered her head and shoulders to the bed. Diane sat next to her and ran her hand over Becky's back.

"Okay, let's do this!" Cindy grinned at me. She took my cock and I let her lead it to Becky's ass. She leaned over and watched closely as she put it against the tight ring and I pushed. Diane reached up under Becky and rubbed her clit, causing Becky to moan and push against my dick harder.

Finally, Becky spoke. "Just push hard. I haven't had anal sex since my husband died, and my little silver bullet is smaller than you. I like it hard and fast, so just push and fuck me already!"

Cindy looked up at me and shrugged. She let go of my dick and I pushed harder against Becky.

My head popped thru and Becky moaned. "Oh, fuck, I do love anal sex!" I started working back and forth, pushing my dick in deeper on each thrust and pulling back until the circumcised mushroom head caught on the ring. Finally, I was fucking her hard and the tightness was amazing. "Oh, yes, fuck my ass! Fuck me hard, baby! Cum deep in my ass!"

Wow! Another dirty talker. More stimulation for my overloaded senses!

She continued to give directions. "Diane, rub my clit faster. Make me cum when he does!"

I started thrusting faster and I could feel her moving faster from the ass-fucking and clit rubbing. She was thrusting her ass back at me and my balls were slapping up against Diane's hand on each thrust. I watched as her tight little ring held on to me, causing my cum to start boiling in my balls, ready to fill her ass.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Becky was cumming and the sight, sound, and clenching ass did me in.

"Oh my god!" I started cumming, my dick buried in her ass and making little thrusts as each spurt erupted from my cock. I kept cumming and cumming, until finally almost collapsed against her. I looked down and realized I was holding her hips so tight that I might leave marks. I slowly backed out of her and my cock popped out.

"That was amazing!" Cindy was staring at my dick and Becky's slowing closing ass. "Look how it gapes and takes a while to close up!" Cindy and Diane both leaned to see better. Becky was still panting and on her knees with her ass up in the air. I moved around and sat on the bed. Becky finally rolled to the side toward Cindy.

"Oh, my god! I can't believe how wonderful it was to get fucked in the ass again."

Cindy started stroking Becky's hip. "Did you do that a lot with your husband?"

"Oh, yeah. When we were young before we had children, it was our method of birth control. We both enjoyed it so much and he was so good... and... and..." Suddenly, Becky started crying.

"There, there." Cindy spooned up behind her and started stroking her shoulder and hip.

Diane lay down in front of her and started stroking her face. Diane looked into her eyes. "It's okay, baby. I know it hurts. He was a wonderful man."

Becky was wiping her tears away. "I know, know. I was so fucking angry at him for the first few months because he never took care of himself when the doctor told him to. It has taken me a long time to get over him. The anal sex just brought it all back."

The three women comforted each other. I lay down. I was exhausted and couldn't wait to find out what might happen next time. My wife was letting go with her bisexuality and had invited another woman into our bed to give me anal sex. Life just kept getting better and better.

To Be Continued...

Previous Episode

What A Deal - S01 E09

Next Episode

What A Deal - S01 E11

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
The Fisherman & The Mermaid - S01 E18
Story | 2 days ago

The Fisherman & The Mermaid - S01 E18

The Fisherman & The Mermaid - S01 E17