"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E04

Story 2 weeks ago

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E04

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 4

"Huh? I can touch it now? You'll let me?" Jeffry asked. He was so confused. "But, thought...?"

"Well, you look like you really want to hold it and see it get hard, and, I just may have thought of a way I could let you do it."

"How?" asked Jeffry.

"Hang on a minute, Billy said. "Watch the movie until I get back Check it out, there is an amazing scene coming up!" Billy pulled up his underwear and shorts and then quickly left the room. On the computer screen, the girl was getting fucked hard by the thick cock, moaning uncontrollably. Jeffry watched the long shaft cock plowing deep into her pussy. Then, the man pulled it out and then pressed his cock-head against her ass-hole! 'Shit, Jeffry thought. 'Is he really going to fuck her ass? No way! The fat cock stretched her asshole wide and then his cock-head popped in! He began fucking her ass with long, slow strokes. Jeffry couldn't believe it! First he learned about blow-jobs and now ass-fucking!

"Wow, I wonder what that would feel like, Jeffry contemplated.

On the computer screen, the man began to pound her tight ass- hole even harder and faster. Then, he suddenly pulled out, leaving her ass-hole gaping. The girl quickly spun around and began sucking his cock again-after it had been in her ass!

Fuck that was filthy, but exciting! Jeffry thought. He was so hard! He wanted to take out his slimy cock and jerk-off so badly, but he knew Billy would be coming back soon. On the screen, the man erupted, spurting cum all over the girl's face and breasts. The movie ended with the girl looking sexily into the camera, slurping up all of the cum and smiling into the camera. The screen finally went black. Jeffry had never been so horny in his entire life. He cock almost hurt, it was so hard!

Billy came back just after the movie had ended and shut the door. He was hiding something behind his back, but Jeffry didn't notice. He was horny and really wanted to play with Billy's cock again.

"Oh, the movie is over? Did you watch him fuck her ass? It was cool, wasn't it?" Billy said, and then he added knowingly, "I read that ass fucking is much tighter than fucking a pussy, and is suppose to be great for both the guy and the girl! The bitch looked like she loved it, didn't she? I can't wait to try it sometime!"

"Yeah, me too!" Jeffry said, "It looked really hot! I didn't know you could do that! I want to ass-fuck too!"

"I'm sure you will get the chance to ass-fuck, Jeffry.." Billy said, and then muttered to himself, 'Sooner than you think...

Jeffry waited impatiently for Billy's surprise. He looked at Billy closely and saw that he had returned with something and was now holding it out in front of him, tightly wadded up in his hands, hiding It from Jeffry. Whatever was in Billy's hands was going to let him touch Billy's cock. What was it? He saw a glimpse of pink. A pink blindfold maybe?' he thought. 'Maybe Billy was going to wear a blind fold while I play with his cock? That would be hot...

"Here, put these on, Jeffry!" Billy said. He tossed something into Jeffry's lap. "They're my sister's, but you two are about the same size." He smiled. "Hurry up. Try them onl"

The cloth expanded in Jeffry's lap. He looked down, confused. Understanding slowly dawned on him. He was staring at a frilly, pink bra and matching pink panties.

"What? These are a girl's underwear?" Jeffry exclaimed. "You want me to wear a bra and panties?" he asked incredulously.

"Look if you want to touch my cock again, you are going to have to pretend to be girl. That is the only way I can do it. I can't get it hard for a boy, but if I think of you as a girl, it should work."

"Oh, I get it!" Jeffry exclaimed. "If I'm a girl, it wouldn't be 'gay', or anything, right?"

"Exactly!" Billy agreed. "Put them on, and see how they fit."

Jeffry looked down at the feminine underwear in his hands. He thought furiously, "Can I really put on panties and a bra, just so I can play with Billy's cock again?" His friend already knew he was fascinated by his large penis, so, what did it matter? Besides, he really wanted to touch Billy's cock again and feel it get hard - all the way hard. If he wore the girly underwear, Billy would probably let him play with his cock like he did yesterday. Stroke it, feel it get fat and hard. Maybe he'd let him examine his big balls again, or even let him do some 'other' things that dirty little girls did to stiff swollen cocks... His little dick was so hard. Jeffry stalled for time, as if he was reluctantly thinking about it, but he had already made

up his mind.

"It's the only way, Jeffry," Billy added, trying to push his friend over the edge.

Jeffry tried to make his voice sound normal and not appear too enthusiastic. "Well, OK," he said, "If it will help you get to hard..., SO we can compare your cock, like we said, you know?"

"Yeah, know." Billy smirked. He had him now.

Jeffry pulled off his shirt and quickly dropped his shorts and underwear. His hard, little cock jutted out from his crotch. It was so stiff and Jeffry was so horny! He put on the pink panties first, then, he tried to put on the bra but he was confused by the clasp.

"Here, let me help." Billy stood up and helped Jeffry put on the bra. carefully avoiding the hard dick poking out from Jeffry's panties. "My sister does it this way." Billy placed the bra on Jeffery backwards and showed him how to work the clasps. He then he spun the bra around. Jeffry put his arms thru the loops and adjusted the bra. The lingerie fit, but just a little loose.

"Billy, how do you know how your sister puts on a bra?"

"I peek on her, of course." Billy said. "Every chance I get."

"Oh. Yeah," Jeffry said, "I would too." He almost felt like Billy's sexy sister, standing up nearly naked, wearing her bra and panties.

"Here, stuff these into your bra." He handed Jeffry a pair of rolled up socks he pulled out from under his pillow and he quickly placed them in the bra, adjusting and fluffing up his new breasts until they were smooth, even, and full. Jeffery never even considered why Billy had a pair of socks ready and waiting under his pillow.

"Wow, Jeffry" Billy said, encouragingly, "You make a pretty hot chick!

Thanks!" Jeffry said, sticking out his chest proudly. He liked the feeling of the silky underwear against his naked skin. His cock felt so good! And, and he liked that Billy said he looked hot! He tossed his hair back and forth like the girls in school did.

"Almost ready," Billy said. "And now, for the final touch!" He handed Jeffry a tube of bright red lipstick.

"What?" Jeffry asked. "Lipstick too?"

"You have to really look like a girl, Jeffry, or it is not going to work." Billy said. He smiled at his sissy friend and offered more encouragement. "I can almost feel myself getting harder already.

You look fucking amazing, Jeffry! Go look in the mirrorl"

Jeffry carried the lipstick to the bedroom door, and looked into mirror hanging on it. 'Shit, he thought, 'He did look hot in his pink panties and bra!" He played with his hair, trying to make it more girly. Wow, he thought, 'I make a prettier girl than I do a boy! Except for the stiff little pecker poking up from my panties!" He giggled, then looked at the lipstick quizzically, he took off the cap and twisted the base until the small, pointed, red shaft appeared. 'I never noticed how it looked like a little dick before,' he thought. He would never watch a girl apply lipstick the same way again. He got close to the mirror, pursed his lips, and brought the little cock to his lips. He clumsily applied the lipstick with a nervous hand. Once, then twice. Finally, he turned around. "I'm not very good at this, Billy." Jeffry had lipstick all over his lips. He almost looked like a circus clown! Billy started laughing.

"Ha, ha, ha! Jeffry, you look so stupid! Don't you know how to put on lipstick? Shit!" He continued to laugh out loud.

"I tried, Billy, I've never done it before," he cried. "Can't we just skip it?" he pleaded.

At that very moment, Billy's bedroom door swung open wide and banged against the wall. His sister Becky's angry voice exploded as she stormed into the room. "Billy! Are you stealing my underwear again? Now you are taking the clean ones too, you little fuck!" She stopped suddenly, taking in the scene before her. She began to laugh.

"What the fuck are you two perverts up to? Those are my fucking bra and panties, you sick little shits!" She didn't know if she should act angry or laugh at them. "My lipstick too!" she cried, seeing Jeffry's hilarious face.

"Uh, Jeffry wanted to try them on," Billy explained. "He wanted to know what it felt like to dress like a girl, didn't you Jeffry?" He stared at his friend, compelling him to agree with him by only using his firm gaze.

Jeffry noticed his friend's expression. "Uh, yeah, I just wanted to know what it was like. I'm sorry, Becky." Jeffry hung his head down, ashamed. His hard-on quickly wilted, leaving a wet spot on her clean panties.

"I was just helping him out, Beck, you know, like a friend should,"

said Billy.

"Yeah, right. Who knows what kind of gay shit you little perverts

were going to do." She suddenly noticed the slimy spot Jeffry had made on her panties. "You got my panties wet! I was going to wear them to see Jason! Now, I'll have to wear the black ones, Damn-it Billy, your girlfriend got his slimy dick juice on my favorite panties!" She acted angry, and then smiled at the boys, laughing at her insults and imagined what they would be doing right now if she Interrupted. She suddenly wished she had waited a few more minutes. Feeling naughty, Intrigued, a little bit horny, and slightly evil, she said, "She is not very good putting on lipstick, is she?"

"No, she isn't." Brother and sister shared a laugh together. Jeffry turned even redder.

"Maybe someone should show her how to put on make-up like a girl?" Becky grinned, imagining how she could easily turn Jeffry into a pretty, slutty, little girl. What would her spying, perverted, horny little brother, Billy want to do to his friend then, she wondered.

"Would you really help him, Sis?" Billy asked. "Would you show him, I mean, her, how to do it right?"

Jeffry's eyes widened until they were hugel He was mortified. How humiliating! He finally thought to cover himself up, but it was too late now.

"Hmm. Maybe I could help..." She considered what she could get out of the two perverts. If they wanted to play dress up and suck each other's little dicks, what did she care? As long as they stayed out of her good clothes and underwear. She had an idea.

"All right," she said, "Mom and dad just left and I'm supposed to watch you sick little faggots and have the house clean before they get home tonight. Here's the deal. I could show your little sissy friend how to put on some slutty make up if you little boys clean the house and cover for me while I'm gone. That way, I can go to Jason's house and have a nice long fuck." She enjoyed the boy's shocked expression when she mentioned fucking her boyfriend. She noticed Billy nodding imperceptibly. She quickly renegotiated, pushing her advantage "Oh, and Billy, one more thing, you get to volunteer to clean up the dinner dishes for me all week. Do we have a deal, fuck-heads?"

Billy thought about the bargain. He immediately knew he could

make Jeffry clean the house by somehow blaming him for his

predicament, but he hated doing dishes. However, the thought of Jeffry in pretty make-up, wearing a bra and panties while sucking

his cock was worth it!

Previous Episode

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E03

Next Episode

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E05

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
My instant miracle - S01  E05
Story | 2 days ago

My instant miracle - S01 E05

My instant miracle - S01  E04