The Persistent Doggy - S01 E13

Story 1 week ago

The Persistent Doggy - S01 E13

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 13

"No, Doggy!"

"Oh, what can I do? Elizabeth wondered.

Then, she had an idea. A very naughty idea.

Could she?

Yes, she could. She had to! She couldn't think of any other way. She just had to stop Doggy from embarrassing her.

"Come here, Doggy," Elizabeth whispered. She walked around her kitchen counter, where a long peninsula provided a small breakfast-nook. She ducked down behind the bar and grabbed Rascal's penis, pointing it away from her skirt.

She leaned in and whispered to her doggy-lover. "Look, I'll put it in my mouth like we did before. Do your thing, and do it quick! Please Doggy, hurry!"

Elizabeth just had to make his horrible erection go away. She didn't know what else to do!

"Do we have a deal, Doggy?"

Rascal humped her hand.

"Don't you dare make a mess on my face or my dress!" she hissed. "Ready?"

She glanced at his cock, then tried to bend her neck to engulf his shaft. Oh, no! She would have to get on her knees to suck him off, but she was wearing her last pair of stockings! She needed to be lower! Then, she had an idea. 'Or, he needs to be higher!"

"Quick, Doggy, Up!" She patted the top of her kitchen counter. Rascal understood, jumped, up, and placed both of his front paws on the counter. Not ideal, but it should work! Elizabeth bent down to service her animal. She looked at his cock. It was hard and dry, being exposed for so long. She took him half-way into her mouth, wrapped her lips around him tightly and began to suck him off. She had to work up some spit before he could easily hump her throat. Finally, he began to thrust,

"Gaak!"

"Gaak!"

"Gaak!"

"Gaak!"

"Oh! Hurry, Doggy!

"Gaak!"

"Gaak!"

"Gaak!"

'Please cum! Oh please, oh please, oh pleaseľ

Suddenly, Elizabeth heard the sound of high-heel shoes on her kitchen tiles!

"Gaaaaa-aaaak!" She pulled her mouth away, only to be squirted in the eye by Rascal's pre-cum!

She stood up, wiping herself.

"Oh, there you are, Elizabeth!" Marcie said. "I was..." She looked confused. "Why is Rascal on the counter, and what were you doing down there?"

"Hi, Marcie. Uh, I dropped something...." Elizabeth answered nervously, blinking away the stinging fluid in her eye. "And Doggy does that sometimes. He's just weird.... I guess."

"Not very sanitary," Marcie frowned, "having a dog on your kitchen counter. What did you lose? Can I help you look for it?" She started to come around the counter, but Elizabeth realized that if she did, she would see Rascal's wet, gnarly, dog-cock!

"Uh, No!" Elizabeth nearly shouted. "I found it! Come on Rascal, let's get you outside." Elizabeth quickly took him out the back door hoping Marcie didn't notice his huge erection.

Alone in the kitchen, Marcie frowned. Elizabeth was acting very strangely. She smelled something and sniffed, then sniffed deeply a few more times. The scent was familiar.

"I'm back, ladies. Did you have an interesting conversation?" She took a large sip of wine, hoping to wash away her dog-dick breath.

"We talked about character development."

"And the huge plot twist in chapter six."

"Then, we talked about your dog's big cock." Marcie smiled sweetly.

"Marcie!" someone admonished. Elizabeth almost choked on her wine.

"Well, you all were staring at it tool" Marcie continued. "That dog needs a good fucking!"

"So do I," someone said.

"Are you volunteering, Marcie?" Raucous laughter erupted around the room.

"I'm so sorry about Doggy," Elizabeth said, her head down. She was mortified! Everyone was talking about Doggy's dick! "I left him outside. Maybe some exercise will calm him down."

However, it wasn't long before Rascal began to bark, wanting to be let back in. Elizabeth tried to ignore him, but worried about Rascal being lonely. And besides, the neighbors might complain.

Elizabeth opened the back door and thankfully noticed his cock had withdrawn. She returned to her guests, with Rascal sitting next to her, trying to lick her hand.

"That dog has you wrapped around his little finger, Lizzy," Marcie commented.

"He's a good boy," Elizabeth said.

"Yes, he is a good boy! A very good boy!" Marcie said, "Aren't you, Rascal?"

Rascal stood up and walked to Marcie, who began to pet him. Elizabeth noticed her hand getting close to his underbelly as she petted him. As she feared, it didn't take long before Rascal got aroused again.

Previous Episode

The Persistent Doggy - S01 E12

Next Episode

The Persistent Doggy - S01 E14

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
100 days girlfriend - S01 E100
Story | 2 days ago

100 days girlfriend - S01 E100

100 days girlfriend - S01 E99
Story | 2 days ago