The Persistent Doggy - S01 E07

Story 1 week ago

The Persistent Doggy - S01 E07

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 7

"Ahhhhh! No! No! No!" she scolded. His tongue was making her crazy. She almost paused to allow him to continue, but she knew it was wrong. So very, very, wrong!

"Listen, Doggy!" she began, shaking a finger at him. "You stop that right now! Quit licking my pussy!"

Hearing the word, 'pussy', Rascal barked. It seemed as if he knew the word. He once again stuck his head under her robe, and nudged her cunt with his cold, wet, nose. It pressed against her clit, sending tingles throughout her pussy.

"Oh! Heavens!" Elisabeth said. She had to get away. Why wouldn't he listen to her?

Elizabeth turned, with Rascal growing more excited below her. She bolted for the security of the bathroom, but tripped over the dog. who was entangled between her legs. She fell to the floor. Unhurt, she tried to stand as Rascal circled her, nudging her body with his cold nose.

Elizabeth raised herself onto her hand and knees, ready to stand. Her robe opened. She felt a cool breeze on her hot, wet, pussy.

Rascal was waiting. He saw her offering herself to him. Her sweet- smelling cock-canal was mere inches away. He licked her pussy, making sure she was ready for mating.

"Oh! You stop that!" Elizabeth cried. She couldn't take much more of this. She was almost ready to give herself to him again. He licked her once more, long and deep.

Elizabeth moaned, pausing a moment.

"Please, not again, Doggy!"

Time seemed to stop. He removed his tongue.

"Thank goodness!"

Then, he jumped onto her back. Rascal's full body weight landed on top of her.

"Oooof!"

She felt his hairy legs against the backs of her thighs.

"Get off!"

She felt a firm, wet, poke against her ass. Then again. His cock was pressed against her and slid closer towards her hot, wet, cunt!

"What? What are you doing, Doggy? Get off of me!"

She wiggled her ass, trying to throw him off. Rascal's hard cock slipped along her ass-cheeks, leaving a slimy, wet, trail, and settled against her dark cleft. He thrust, expertly finding her soaking wet pussy. The pointed tip of his dog-cock found its mark. Sensing victory, Rascal immediately dove his hard doggy-dick deeper. Success! He instantly gripped his bitch tightly, his claws scratching her tender flesh, before slamming his cock as deep as it could go.

"Nnnnnngggghhh!" Elizabeth grunted. "Doggy! Doggy! No!

She was being violated. Violated by a dog! She shook her ass and body, but it was no use. He was too strong and determined. Resigned, she realized Rascal had taken her, and he was not letting her go.

"Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no!" she babbled, and hoped it would be over soon.

She tried to crawl away, but Rascal only held her tighter. He began to fuck his mistress furiously. All of his frustrations from the previous night and this morning evaporated. His cock was hard. Her pussy was tight and wet. It was glorious! It has been too long since his cock was enveloped by a warm, human, pussy!

His heavy, cum-filled, balls swung back and forth, banging against her clitoris. His thrusts smashed her pussy lips. His thick cock stretched her vaginal walls as he drove his hard, veiny, shaft in and out of her swollen, dripping, cunt. Rascal was determined to impregnate his new bitch, show her his dominance, and empty his potent load inside of her.

"Doggy, don't! Please, don't! Don't do this! Don't fuck me doggy. Don't fuck me!"

Elisabeth's pussy gushed. Her clitoris tingled. The surprise and initial pain quickly subsided. Amazed, all she felt now was glorious sexual bliss! She was being rutted like a wild-animal in her own living room! But, no one was watching to shame and judge her, and it allowed her to give herself to the moment.

Elizabeth felt her body responding, and she gave in to those intense feelings. She craved the same relief and excitement she had experienced last night. It was wrong, but it felt so good! Elizabeth allowed her body's needs to overwhelm her-those primitive needs she had suppressed for so many, years.

Her passions now ignited and her body so aroused, she reveled in her new-found sexual freedom! And, though she always tried to avoid swearing, filthy words spewed from her mouth, making the scene even more depraved and arousing to her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, my god, Doggy! You're fucking me! We're fucking! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm being fucked by a dog!"

Her body was feverish. Her face flushed. Her breasts swung freely under her robe. Rascal's claws dug into her sides, but the pain only inflamed her desires.

"I'm being rutted like an animal! I'm a harlot! A whore! A slut! I'm a fucking slut! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh! Yes! Yes, oh, yes! Fuck me, Doggy. Fuck-meeeeeeee!"

This was sex as it was supposed to feel. Not stiff and reserved, but wild and untamed! Wet and raunchy! Sex was not to be resisted, she realized, but welcomed and savored!

Elizabeth raised her head and moaned long, and loud, as the thick, hard, shaft impaling her drove incessantly in and out of her hot, wet, pussy. She felt like howling at the moon. Yes! Like a dog-bitch in heat, being fucked in the wilderness!

She pressed back against Rascal, trying to drive his cock deeper. She bounced on his firm, thick, gnarled, rod. She ground her hairy pussy against his fur-covered crotch. His swinging balls slapped cunt.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Doggy! Fuck me like the slut I am. I am a slut - a doggy-slut! Nnnnnnhhhhh! Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh! Oooohhhh shiiiiiiiit!"

Rascal pounded his bitch. His cock drove deep inside of her. And, his knot began to swell.

It took Elizabeth a long moment to notice the lump growing at the base of Rascal's doggy-cock. She felt his cock spreading her lips over and over, and finally, she realized something was different down there.

At first, the knot was small, but firm. It swelled with every thrust,

Previous Episode

The Persistent Doggy - S01 E06

Next Episode

The Persistent Doggy - S01 E08

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
My last wish - S01 E55
Story | 2 days ago

My last wish - S01 E55

My last wish - S01 E54