Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E20

Story 1 week ago

Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E20

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 20

Kenny was back in about twenty minutes later. "I should have waited, it's almost all melted." He and Mandy joined us for an afternoon of football bowl games before leaving around five. I cooked a steak on the grill and we retired to bed early.

"Don't forget your promise, Ty" I didn't and I wouldn't. I knew Cinda was serious. If I fucked up I wouldn't be fucking again for quite a while.

"Okay-I can move with you, can't I?" She gave me that look again then she moved down to kiss me. My hands found her butt, her firm muscular butt. She broke the kiss a minute later with a smile, kissing and sucking my neck.

"Oh no-I have enough bruises. Please, I don't need any more even though getting a hickey from you would be much more fun than the first one." Cinda pulled back, kissed me again and moved my cock into her core. Cinda's hands found the headboard just as mine found her breasts. I massaged each fleshy mammary as we began slowly our trek to oblivion-the sweet pain of our blissful orgasms. We moved together and Cinda gave me a treat by flexing her Kegel muscles

"That's for being good and because I love you. Too bad can't lean down and kiss you wildly." She was rocking now faster and faster, harder and harder. Her grip on my cock was fantastic. Suddenly, I lost it, blowing river after river of slick white semen into her. I moved both hands to her abdomen, squeezing her clit between my thumbs. She arched her back and opened her mouth to scream. Normally I would have covered it with my mouth, but that was impossible now. She had just fallen to my chest when Fred poked his head into her face. "I'm okay, Fred...better than okay." She petted his head and he retreated to his bed.

Cinda's head was on my chest when she spoke again. "I'll write an excuse note for you, but I'm coming with you. I hate to tell you this, but I don't exactly trust you. You'll ignore the doctor's instructions and rush back into physical activity before you're ready. I know you too well."

I ran my hand through her lustrous hair as I replied, "I'm not going to argue. I doubt it would do me any good anyway."

"No, it wouldn't, now let's go to sleep. You wore me out." She kissed my cheek and lay back down. As usual, Fred checked on us -sticking his nose into our faces before retiring again to his bed. Just before falling asleep I heard Cinda speak again, this time in a whisper. "I know something you don't."

"Oh, you mean about Kenny and Mandy?"

"How did you find out? Oh, of course, Kenny told you, didn't he?"

"Yeah, that's why he volunteered to shovel-to pay me back for using the house when he came over to see to Fred. So, what did Mandy think?"

"She said Kenny was a surprisingly considerate lover. He took care of her orally first and then she surprised him by offering herself. She did enjoy it apparently although I'm sure he's not as good as you are."

"She'll never have first-hand experience, that's reserved for you. Now, can we please go to sleep?"

"Of course, darling-I love you." She kissed my cheek, snuggled even closer and we were gone.

I had been injured and operated on Wednesday night and released on Thursday. I sat around doing nothing the rest of the day and all day Friday. The inactivity was driving me crazy. Now on Saturday morning I'd had enough. "I can't take any more, Cinda. Sitting around like this is making me nuts."

"What are you going to do? You can't play ball and I'm not letting you do anything strenuous that could injure you again. So, what are you going to do?"

"How about we plan for a party-tomorrow night... New Year's Eve? We could invite just a few of our closest friends-Kenny and Mandy, Marty and a date if he can get one..."

"Jennifer and Jimmy?

"Okay, and my two closest buddies from the team-Jason and Mark. I'll bet we can get some food from Vito. The house is already clean." Cinda gave me a look so continued, "Okay, we can clean it up a little more."

"It's okay with me, but you'd better get on the phone and see if anyone can actually come." She kissed me quickly and left to clean the bedroom and bath.

I reached Kenny easily-he had no real plans-and neither did Marty who assured me he could get a date. Jason already had a party, but Mark was in. I phoned Jennifer who was surprised to hear from me-she was Cinda's friend. She said that all they had planned was a night in front of the TV so the party sounded great.

Previous Episode

Ty & Cinda, A Tale Of Forbidden Love - S01 E19

Next Episode

Ty & Cinda, A Tale Of Forbidden Love - S01 E21

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Abigail - S01 E83
Story | 19 mins ago

Abigail - S01 E83

Abigail - S01 E82
Story | 39 mins ago