The alpha’s omega mate - S01 E13

Story 1 week ago

The alpha’s omega mate - S01 E13

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 13

★★★•

<
DISOBEYING HIM >

one ass down Rowena said and Elsa laughed out while Moonlight stared at her in shock.

Unknown to Elsa, Alpha Wang was coming with Grey and saw everything.

Grey chuckled beside him and he turned

“What’s funny?” He asked

“It’s so good to see her defending herself alpha” Grey bowed

Alpha Wang said nothing, he continue staring at Elsa who was smiling.

“How dare you b*tch!!” Moonlight growled angrily at Elsa immediately she got up

“Stop them” Alpha Wang commander Grey and walked away

Before Moonlight could think of anything, Grey appeared in front of Elsa, covering her up

“Out of my way!!!” Moonlight yelled

“You wouldn’t wanna disobey the Alpha’s word” Grey replied and Moonlight swallowed as she became calm, she walked away angrily

Grey faced Elsa and smiled at her

“That was a good one” he said and touched her hair

“Thank you” Elsa muttered

“So, why are you outside?” Grey asked

“Just to get fresh air” Elsa replied

“You shouldn’t be walking nonchalantly here Elsa, how about I take you out for fresh air tonight instead?” Grey asked and Elsa’s eyes brightened immediately

“I will love that!” She said and Grey smiled

“Then, let’s meet under the tree there later this night” Grey pointed out and Elsa nodded

“See you later” he winked at her before walking away

you can’t follow him Elsa Rowena said

Why not? He’s just trying to be a friend Elsa said and began walking back to her suite

we can’t trust him! Rowena said No, I think Grey is different. Trust me this time Rowen Elsa replied

I’m not with you in this, what do you think will happen if our mate sees us?? He will get mad Rowena said

He should, not like I care anymore. He doesn’t want me anyway Elsa snapped and Rowena and cut her off before hissing out

She just suddenly got so pissed, she should make a friend at least or she will die of boredom

As she approached her suite, she saw Rain also coming, she quickly increased her pace and eventually they met at the suite entrance

“My lady” Rain bowed and Elsa listened

“The old luna would love to have you come over to her chamber” Rain informed

“Oh, okay” Elsa muttered

“Please follow me” Rain said and quickly led the way.

••••

Twilight was on the bed with her daily imagination and Grey when the door opened and Moonlight stormed in

Twilight looked at her

“What happened?” She asked

“I’m really going to kill that girl Twili, I will kill her” Moonlight said and Twilight raised her brow

“Is it that omega again?” She asked

“I still don’t understand why the alpha keeps on saving her” Moonlight said and explained what happened

“I knew it, something is off about her. I mean, why did the alpha suddenly brought her to the palace?? Why?” Twilight asked

“It better not be what I’m thinking” Moonlight said and Twilight laughed

“Are you crazy? That dirt to our alpha? Hll no,everyone in Moon Pack would choose the alpha Princess of Water Pack, Princess Cheyenne over her countless times, even if she’s our mate. Like what the hll?!” Twilight hissed

“Exactly, but I must really teach her a lesson” Moonlight muttered

“Don’t worry sis, she will definitely cry again” Twilight said and they both connected their palms together in a clap.

••••

“Mother” Elsa bowed in respect the moment she entered

“Welcome daughter” Seraphina smiled

Even though she’s in her early sixties, she still look so young and beautiful for her age, she’s really beautiful.

Elsa didn’t get to know the late Alpha so she doesn’t know if he was so handsome too to have such a handsome alpha at the moment.

‘Elsa, what are you thinking?’ She cautioned herself

Seraph in a stood up

“Come with me” She said softly and Elsa immediately followed without saying a word.

They entered another side of the chamber which looked like a field but it has a shield protecting it from the sun. Numbers of maids were already present and Elsa wondered what was happening

“I will be telling you few things you need to know about the pack… Elsa” Seraphina said as she sat down on one of the comfort chairs

“Have your seat” She said and Elsa sat down on the second one

Two maids came over to pour them some leaf tea while they talked

“My son is not rejecting you” Seraphina started and Elsa looked up

“But he….”

“If he want to, then he should have done that already…just give him more time” Seraphina said and Elsa nodded

“And besides, you should know you have alot of effects on him Elsa,you are his mate, he can never deny that. So why don’t you just make use of that opportunity?” Seraphina said but Elsa seems confused

“I’m saying, isn’t it so known among wolves that mates can’t resist each other?? So why are you not doing anything?” She asked further

“Mother….are you telling me to…..go to his chamber without his order?” Elsa asked

“You’re the alpha’s mate,not just a pack member, he will never hurt you Elsa” Seraphina said and Elsa was quiet

“How old are you?” Seraphima asked

“Twenty” Elsa muttered and Seraphina smiled

“You still have alot to learn,let’s start from your dressing and your confidence” She said and gave an eye sign to one of the maids

She bowed and walked away then returned with a lady in her forties

“Good morning old Luna” She bowed

“Thank you” Seraphina smiled and turned to Elsa

“Here’s your tutor from now on”

“Oh…okay mother” Elsa said

“Don’t worry,you will be fine. Trust me” Seraphina stood up

“I will take my leave now” She said and rubbed Elsa’s hair before walking away with the maids leaving just Elsa and the tutor.

••••

Previous Episode

The Alpha’s Omega Mate - S01 E12

Next Episode

The Alpha’s Omega Mate - S01 E14

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Jeffry And Billy - S01 E11
Story | 10 hours ago

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E11

Jeffry And Billy - S01 E10