His sexual addiction - S01 E38

Story 1 week ago

His sexual addiction - S01 E38

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 38

SYMPTOMS.

My head hurts badly.

It’s almost like four days now and The Master hasn’t st©pped from requesting for my blood. And now, he has scheduled his meal period to be every morning and night.

And since last night, I haven’t been feeling myself. My temperature has been growing so high and I have lost appetite to eat any thing.

Though I have to eat, but the urge to have anything now was gone. All I nee-ded is a long nap without The Master requesting for me.

And it’s four days, I haven’t seen or heard from Gideon since. I was becoming worried and scared at the same time. Some how I want to doubt that he is dead…

But seeing as things are going, I don’t think he is alive. Madam Dacia has done her worst to ruin both my life and my love.

I la-id back on the floor, I was loving the cold feeling against my skin. It only made me shiver and wanting to sleep. That’s why I ha-rd ly l@ydown during the day.

I coughed several times before I was able to have my nap. Maybe this is the best way to overcome the bite.

Writer ✓

She kept slee-ping until it was four, her b©dy temperature had alre-ady increa-sed to a point she felt like fire.

While she sle-pt, her b©dy was shivering. She was muttering words, turning over and over again. ” Gideon… Gideon… Where are you? ”

” Gideon..” her voice was becoming more like a whisper, ” Why did you leave me?”

She opened her eyes, forcing air into her lungs. She felt her b©dy, she could feel how h0t she was burning. Her breath was weak, every breath she breathed was h0t too.

” I don’t look okay. ” She said to herself. ” Am I really gonna survive this? I doubt. ”

Madam Dacia wasn’t in the position to listen to whatever she will say. And The Master… that’s some one you don’t wanna talk about.

I have to bear it to myself. I wish it can be possible for me to meet the doctor, Stella isn’t here to as-sist. She murmured within.

Avery ✓

I pu-ll-ed myself up to my feet, my legs were alre-ady shaking and I felt like falling back to the ground.

I held the door knob, pushing the door open. Thankfully, the hallway has no window for the sun reflection to pas-s throu-gh, so it was the best way to see the doctor.

I offered three knocks on his door. ” Come on in. ” He permitted.

I shut the door behind me, staring faintly at him. ” Miss Dennison?” He called, surprised to see me.

” Doctor.”

” You’re alive, how is that possible?” He was glaring at me, shocked.

Stella never told him I wasn’t executed, and seeing me felt like he was staring at a real life ghost. I won’t blame him, tho.

” Now that you’ve known I am alive, let it be between us. ”

He nodded in agreement. ” My mouth is sealed. What brings you here if I may ask?”

” I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I’ve been feeling different since last night. ”

” I’ll have a test of your blood. And we will see what is actually the problem. ” He furrowed as his gaze met my n£¢k, ” What happened to your n£¢k?”

” It’s a long story. ”

He went ahead checking on my blood sample, after he was done, he approached me. ” Your blood has been contaminated.” He informed.

” What?” I exclaimed, ” You mean I have an infection? ”

” Not that type of infected, I meant. Let me ask you some questions if you don’t mind. ”

” Okay. Go ahead. ” I permitted.

” You’re been fed on, right? ” He asked.

” Yes, ” I couldn’t hide the fact, maybe it has some thing to do with what is wrong with me.

” The animal in the dungeon?” He asked again.

” No. ”

” Who is feeding on you? Because according to the result on your blood, the foreign b©dy is alre-ady in you. So, I think I nee-d to know what the real cause is. And I can only find that out if you open up and tell me. ”

I sighed. ” Can I get a pain relief tablet? My head is burning. ” I requested.

” Sure. ” He brou-ght me a pain relief, I quic-kly gulped it down. Sighing again. ” It’s The Master, ” I finally answered. ” He feeds on me every night. But now, he does it every morning and night. ”

” For how long has this been going on? ”

” It’s almost like a month or more, I can’t remember. Does it mean I’m gonna become a vampire too? ”

” No. ”

” Doctor, don’t lie to me. My blood is infected, that doesn’t sound too good. ”

” You aren’t gonna die or turn, The Master doesn’t bite you, he feeds on your blood and that’s just two different things you nee-d to know.

Why I said your blood is infected is, while he feeds on you, a p@rt of his saliva sinks into your blood, then it merges together. And you confirming it’s alre-ady more than a month he feeds on you,

It means that much of his saliva is in you. A drop of their liquid is strong enough to take over a human blood, then to talk of when many drops of their liquid enters. ”

I was shivering in fear, I hated what I just heard. I don’t know, but my head is almost like it’s gonna explode any moment from now.

” But that’s not the good news. ” He stated.

” What are you talking about? ” I asked. ” What good news? ”

” Miss Dennison, you are pregnant. ” My eyes flew open as my head was still trying to an-alyze the statement. ” Congratulations. ”

” Doctor, are you sure if what you are saying?”

He nodded his head in excitement. ” Of course, I am. You are four days pregnant. ”

” H.. how is that possible?”

” Have you sle-pt with any man recently? I mean, any? ”

I remembered the day Gideon and I had our first… se-x. I can believe I was seeing the real effect. So… I am pregnant? I am carrying Gideon’s baby?

I scoffed, chuckling as I ru-bbe-d my hands on my stomach. ” Doctor, I am pregnant?” I chuckled again. ” Gideon, where are you? You didn’t just leave without a goodbye.

I’m carrying our child. It’s unfair to let our child grow to become fatherless. plea-se, come back to us. plea-se. ” I sighed.

” So, ” I started, staring at the Doctor. ” What do you think about the infection and my child? Will I lose my baby if the bodies get worster? ”

” I’m not sure, I certainly doubt that.”

” Do I nee-d drugs for it? ”

” I’ll give you an injection. For now, you don’t nee-d to drink any drugs until your baby turns a month. ”

” Will I have to come again, or will this be the last time? ”

” You have to, if possible every day until you get to a month old pregnant. ”

” Okay.” I accepted. ” What if… I was thinking about Madam Dacia finding out my pregnancy. I don’t think she will find it interesting. She’s gonna do anything to hurt both me and my child.”

” You don’t have to let her know now, especially now you just found out that you are carrying a child. Though the pregnancy can’t be hidden, we nee-d a safe growth first. ” He instructed.

And the rest of the day I have been happy. Even as I told stella the good news, she seem to look even more happier than I am.

Though she told me that she haven’t seen Gideon since the last time she paid me a visit, I still know that he is somewhere, out there but far from here.

Maybe, that is his punishment for keeping me in his custody with The Master’s knowledge. And I don’t regret ever falling in love with him.

I’m just so happy. After all, when The Master finds out that I am pregnant, he’ll have no other option but to mind his business.

I don’t nee-d his add!çtion, and I do not want his love either. He better go ahead with his crazy h0t headed girlfriend and live my life alone.

Whenever I wished for death to take me away for good, I see reasons why I have to make it my second option. Now that I am pregnant, I don’t think dying is necessary anymore.

I still nee-d to move on. I nee-d to live and take good care of my child.

But that’s not just the problem here… The problem is, being free from Madam Dacia’s wrath…

~~~~

Previous Episode

His Sexual Addiction - S01 E37

Next Episode

His Sexual Addiction - S01 E39

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
100 days girlfriend - S01 E90
Story | 1 day ago

100 days girlfriend - S01 E90

100 days girlfriend - S01 E89