My last wish - S01 E39

Story 1 week ago

My last wish - S01 E39

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 39

✰•[ 𝗖𝗨𝗠 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗘]•✰

Draco walked into the mansion and saw lots of people on the living room. He ignored them trying to walk up to his father room when Alexa grabbed his arm.

“Where do you think you’re going to?” Alexa asked and Draco frowned.

“What do you mean by that?” Draco angrily shooked her hands.

“Your father’s dead so why are you still here in this mansion?!” Alexa yelled loudly attracting other’s attention.

“Mother?” Felix called.

“No tell him to go away from me and this mansion and everything related to my husband” Alexa shouted.

Draco blankly stared at her without saying a word. Yeah his dad is no more so anybody is free to rebel against another.

“Draco?” Diamond called before he walked in and stood beside him.

“And you where are you coming from huh?” Alexa asked.

“You have no right to question about my where about and why he’s here so crowded?” Diamond twitched his lips annoyingly not liking the presence of everyone.

“Oh so you dont know? How would you know when you’re busy having fun “Alexa frowned.

“Uncle?” Tanya ran down the stairs and went to hugged Draco.

“Uncle he is dead Uncle, he is dead and they are all planning against you”

Draco pulled Tanya away from him before he wiped her tears.

“And who’s dead?” Diamond asked confusedly.

“You dont know grandfather is dead?” Tanya asked and Diamond looks immediately changed.

“Are you joking or what?” Diamond asked with a serious look.

“How can i joke with such a thing Uncle am very much serious am not lying” Tanya replied ahd Diamond stumbled back in shock.

“You….”

“I don’t blame you for not knowing after all you have a fiancee who you’re always busy with” Alexa scoffed.

“I want the both of you out of this mansion now” Alexa yelled loudly.

“And what rights do you have yo say such things?” Draco asked coldly.

“Yes Alexa you can’t chase my son out of his own father’s house” Bianca said angrily.

“If you’re also tired of living here then you can leave also” Alexa said while Biana gritted his teeth angrily.

“Let’s go Draco” Diamond pulled Draco hands but he pushed him off.

“All of my life have been fulfilling my mother’s wish by respecting and obeying you, but there’s something you still don’t know about that i can be very friendly sometimes but am very dangerous and am still investigating my mother’s death I pray you’re not involved” Draco said and Alexa face immediately turned pale.

“Am leaving here today not because you’re asking me to leave but because i need to gather some information before jumping into conclusion” Draco stare at her angrily before he turned back and storm out of the mansion.

He walked to his car and entered before he leaned against the car steering.

“What is it?” Maureen touched his hair and Draco sighed deeply before he lifted his head.

“It’s nothing” Draco replied and Maureen frowned.

“Stop lying to me i overheard everything, your step mother is chasing you out why?” Maureen asked.

“Did you go in? When did you woke up?” Draco asked.

“Yeah i did go in and i woke up some minutes ago. Why are they treating you bad, you aren’t the one who killed your father right so why are they so mean to you?” Maureen frowned angrily.

“You don’t need to bother yourself about this okay??” Draco pat her head and decided to ignite his car when Maureen quickly opened the door came down.

“Maureen?” Draco called before he came down from the car and ran after Maureen.

“Alexa Blackwood?” Maureen stood in front of her with an angry look.

“Oh so he brought you her in the first place?” Alexa asked and Maureen smirked.

“That shouldn’t be your main concern, what you’re supposed to be concerned about is me hurting you and nothing else” Maureen walked closer to her with an angry look.

“Are dare you chase my husband out of his own Father’s house? Tell me what rights do you have to utter such useless words or have you forgotten what you’re? A substitute or you think I don’t know Mr Blackwood married you because his first wife refused to give him that word called ‘sex’??” Maureen muttered and everyone was shocked except Draco who was standing at the door and staring at her.

“Is this girl mad or something?? What rubbish is she saying?”Alexa frowned hard at her.

“You of all people know am saying the truth and something is telling me that you’re behind my real Mother in law death and you’re trying to hide it from…”

“How dare you say such rubbish to my mother?” Thome stepped forward and Maureen starred at him.

“And who this?? Mr fighter. You better go back and sit down and stop wasting your time and life on nonsense” Maureen rolled her eyes.

“Just take a good look at your wife Draco how sweet of her” Thome faced Draco angrily.

“Why don’t you also take a good look at your life second brother and tell me what you have achieved for more than 39 years now. Just tell me what is so special about you?? You’re not even cute and am wondering what your wife saw in you that made her got married to someone who’s worst than a monkey” Maureen said and Thome anger increased

“Are you seriously talking to or someone else?? You must be crazy cause even your husband wouldn’t dare look at me in the eyes and utter such words to me” Thome proudly said.

“And that’s why said you’re stupid. Am Maureen not Draco i might be his wife but am so much different from him and my husband isn’t scared of you, there’s a great difference between fear and respect so get that into that thick coconut skull of yours” Maureen fired back and Thome was at a loss for words.

“So all this while you have been pretending?” Alexa asked.

“Pretend?? You and I know who’s pretending and it’s you, the one and only snake in a green grass, the wolf in a sheep clothing, the fox amongst cats and also a wicked and…..”

“Maureen?”

“Alexa?” Maureen yelled back.

“Don’t you ever call my nane with those slutty mouth of yours old b*tch” Maureen cursed loudly before she turned back.

“You’re very lucky my husband is standing here I would have slapped the remaining miserable life out from you mtcheeew….” She hissed before she grabbed Draco hands.

“Lets go dear there’s no need staying here” Maureem pulled him out and Draco stared at Alexa before he followed Maureen.

“Did….did….did….” Alexa stuttered not believing what just happened.

^••••^

Previous Episode

My Last Wish - S01 E38

Next Episode

My Last Wish - S01 E40

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
The alpha’s omega mate - S01 E29
Story | 23 hours ago

The alpha’s omega mate - S01 E29

The alpha’s omega mate - S01 E28