The Persistent Doggy - S01 E05

Story 1 week ago

The Persistent Doggy - S01 E05

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 5

The dog was sexually aroused. So was she. She suddenly understood why men leered at her, why wonen flirted so brazenly, and why animals..., why Rascal..., why Doggy's penis became hard and erect.

As she stared at the massive slab of dog-meat, Rascal located the source of her feminine musk. He shoved his nose between her thighs, frustrated by her plain, cotton, panties. He poked and prodded her with his nose, as if he was trying to move her panties out of the way, to allow him access to her wet, odiferous, love canal.

"No!" she cried. "Get away from there!" Elizabeth was mortified. A dog was sniffing and prodding her most sacred female spot! She began to flail her legs.

"Grrr! Rufff!" Rascal's playful growl and sharp bark made her stop immediately. She froze.

Rascal assumed this was an invitation, and continued poking her with his cold, wet, nose. He rubbed his snout against the elastic of her panties, trying to push them away. It was almost as if he was familiar with a women's underwear. Finally, showing his expertise, he caught the hem of her panties at her waist and bit it, almost nipping her.

Rascal tugged. He tugged again. Elizabeth felt her panties stretching and felt the cool air on her hot, wet, cunt! Afraid he would rip her panties, Elizabeth lifted her butt off of the mattress, and allowed her dog to pull the damp garment down to her thighs.

Pleased with himself, Rascal sat up and smiled at her, panting heavily, as if he wanted to be praised.

"You you you..., Rascal, you!" Elizabeth cried. She reached down to pull her panties back up, but Rascal grabbed them, tugging them hard, like he was playing a game with her. She heard them rip.

"Look what you've done, Doggy!" she said. "Bad, bad, dog!" Rascal smiled at her.

"Fine, you want my panties? Take them!" Elizabeth rolled down her torn, wet, panties, and slipped them off of her shapely ankles before tossing them violently at Rascal's face.

The panties hit him and fell to the bed, ignored. At that moment,

Elizabeth realized her panties were not the prize he was after so persistently.

"Oh, no!" she said. "Oh, no you don't, Doggy!" Elizabeth sat up, hugged her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. "You...! You...! You are worse than my husband!"

Rascal was enjoying their game. He shoved his nose into the base of her thighs and began to lick.

"Oh! Stop that! Stop that right now!" she exclaimed. "You're licking my..., my... Rascal's hot, wet, tongue was so close to her pussy! He was lapping at her crack, trying to get deeper into her feminine honey-pot.

"Unnnhhhh!" Elizabeth's head was spinning! Her pussy was gushing! Juices oozed from her slit and dripped down to her crack. Rascal tasted her essence and excitedly pushed his tongue deeper, probing for the source.

"Ah..., ah.... ah...." Elizabeth panted. She couldn't take much more of this! Then, something changed within her. Her body responded and she loosened her arms, still wrapped around her knees. Her legs parted slightly. She didn't want this, but she did. Oh! She did!

Rascal's tongue probed deeper! He was tasting her pussy and tickling her pussy lips!

"Nnnnnggghhhh! Nnnnnooooo! Nnnnnnggggghhhh! Aaaaaaaaahhhh! Whaaaaat? Whaaaat arrrrrrrre youuuuu doooing toooooo meeeeee?"

She was feeling weak. The room was spinning! She had to have more! No! She mustn't. Yes! She must! She had to have more of that wicked, wicked, tongue! She opened her legs and Rascal's tongue plunged into her soaking, wet, slit!

"Ahhhhhh! Doggy! Doggy! Doggy!" Pretending to faint, Elizabeth fell back on to the bed. As she swooned, she spread her legs wide, removing any hinderance for his incessant, probing, licking. tongue.

Rascal feasted on her pussy. He tasted her flowing, gushing, juices. He pushed his tongue deeply into her love canal.

Elisabeth's husband once wanted to perform this disgusting act on

her, and she refused. But with the dog, it was different. Dogs were

immoral animals, licking themselves constantly, while humans were decent and respectable. While shameful, it was so liberating to let herself go. She felt like a wild, lust-filled, animal. No one would ever know what she did... what Rascal did... She humped her crotch into the air, gyrating her hips to get more of those wonderful feelings while allowing the dog to plunge his togue even further, delving deeper into to the dark recess of her perfect pussy.

"Nnnnhhhh! What's happening to meeee-eeeee-eeeee?" Elizabeth cried. Her pussy was tingling. Her thighs were shaking. Her insides were turning to jelly.

As her head rolled back and forth on the bed, her body writhing, Rascal continued his attack. He began licking her from bottom to top, smashing her stiff clitoris with his thick, wet, tongue.

Electricity sparkled through her body. Elizabeth didn't know what was happening. Her pussy had given her pleasant feelings before, but nothing so intense as this! Her thighs began to quiver and small electrical explosions emanated from her clitoris, racing down to her curling toes, and up through her stomach. She arched her back, bracing her body in the air with her arms, and held her cunt in front of the feasting animal. And then, her eyes rolled back into her head as her massive orgasm shattered her body.

"Ahhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Noonnnnnnngggghhhh!" she moaned. She grunted over and over and the intense feelings washed over her.

"Unnnnhhhh! Unnnnhhh! Unnnnnhhh! Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeee!"

Elizabeth collapsed onto the bed. She saw stars behind her clenched eye. The waves kept coming, and coming, and coming! Racking her body until she couldn't take it any longer. She curled up into a ball, her thighs clenched tightly, as Rascal continued to lick and probe at her soft ass, thighs, and tender clefts.

He finally stopped, realizing his mistress was incapable of continuing their sexual romp. Though his penis throbbed and ached, he laid down beside her and put his head on her shoulder.

Elizabeth, exhausted and spent, closed her eyes and breathed heavily.

Rascal stayed beside her all night. When she awoke, hours later, he was still there. She pulled the covers over them both, rolled over, and spooned his warm body, her hand gently scratching and playing with his soft fur, as she cooed and spoke softly to him, until she fell back asleep.

To Be Continued...

Previous Episode

The Persistent Doggy - S01 E04

Next Episode

The Persistent Doggy - S01 E06

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
My last wish - S01 E55
Story | 1 day ago

My last wish - S01 E55

My last wish - S01 E54