The Persistent Doggy - S01 E02

Story 1 week ago

The Persistent Doggy - S01 E02

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 2

"To bad they don't have any cats here," the man said, "I'd like to pet a little pussy right now!" The man began to grope between Elizabeth 's legs. "I've been watching you. You are a hot, little, slut, aren't you? You want it."

"Please, don't," Elizabeth said, her voice shaking. The man's hand ran up her waist to cup her breast, and his other hand slipped under her skirt. His fingers prodded her vagina through her thin panties. She felt his penis begin to harden against her thigh. Her pussy began to get wet. "Stop...," she said weakly. Her breath began to deepen, her breasts began to heave. Her pussy began to tingle. Her body was betraying her once again.

"Why don't you come home with me, darling," the man said, kissing her neck and cheek and groped her breast. He took her hand and pressed it into his crotch. She pulled away, but he grabbed her wrist and began to lead her towards the van. In desperation, she shook him off and ran back to the dog's cage, searching for help anywhere she could find it.

"Help me, doggy!" she whispered to the dog. She put her hand in the cage, trying to grab onto something. The dog met her eyes. The man reached for her again, grabbing her arm inside the cage. With a loud snarl, Rascal tried to bite him and began barking furiously. The man removed his arm and pulled away in fright.

"What's going on back here?" the young clerk said, hearing the commotions and coming around the truck.

"That dog tried to bite me!" the man said, pointing to the growling beast

"He did no such thing!" Elizabeth asserted. "Doggy here was only protecting me from that..., that..., CREEP! HE MOLESTED ME!"

"You're crazy!" the man said. "She was coming on to me!" he said, trying to hide his wilting hard-on. "Fuck this, I'm leaving!" The man quickly stormed off.

"Are you OK, lady?" the clerk asked, noticing her heaving breasts and rumpled dress. "Should I call the police?"

"No, that won't be necessary. I'm fine now." Elizabeth said. She was shaken but strangely excited. Doggy had saved her! She had found

her companion and protector!

"I'm taking Doggy home with me!" she said.

Elizabeth quickly went into the store and bought all the supplies she would need; a collar, leash, dog bowls, dog food and some dog toys. She happily filled out the paperwork and officially adopted her handsome 'doggy and put him in the back seat of her car. Another scratch on the head resulted in another wet lick against her hand. Shaking her head with resignation, she wondered how she might train him not to lick so much. He was very affectionate; it was no wonder his previous owners called him 'Rascal!'

Elizabeth and her new dog returned to her home. She let him out to explore the back yard while she put away the supplies. Finished, she admired him from the window as he sniffed and explored his new yard.

The dog was sleek looking, almost sexy, to her mind. And, he was very animalistic. She admired his strength and aggressiveness. It was odd that she hadn't notice his large his ball sack before, or maybe she did, and didn't pay it any mind. It is not something a lady like herself was supposed to notice.

Subconsciously, she recalled how heavy her husband's balls felt, the one time she had handled them. She knew doggy's balls would be so much heavier! She watched them sway back and forth as he romped in the grass. Then, she noticed his sheath. It was long and thick underneath his belly. She shuddered and turned away, and once again denied any lustful feelings with a shake of her pretty hair.

She let. Rascal into the house, and after a few playful tugs of his new toy, and some scritches behind his ears, she made him lie down while she curled up in her favorite chair to read a book. She glanced over at him to find him licking his cock and balls. His pink, little, penis was poking out!

"Uggghhh!" she thought. "Another horny male in her house!"

She remembered the marriage counselor agreeing with her husband about a man having 'needs. That was why she let him use her vagina once a week. She found herself staring at Rascal's penis and heavy balls.

Elizabeth briefly thought of how it would feel to be an animal. To strut around the house naked and feel her breasts swinging free! To have her nipples harden in the breeze, and to grope her breasts whenever she wanted to. And, to let her pussy drip with desire. And rub it, and slip her fingers inside her wet cunt! After all, there

was no one to see her and judge her. No one would know what a slut she was. Only her doggy, and he couldn't tell. Oh, to be like doggy! He could flaunt his horniness while she denied hers!

Her body betrayed her once again, and she started getting wet between her legs. She recalled the good feelings she occasionally had while making love to her husband. Feelings she tried to suppress, though she did moan out loud once, to her surprise. Her mind wandered from one sexy thought to another, her arousal growing.

Rascal soon smelled her heat, and stood up to investigate. He walked over to his new mistress and pressed his heavy, hairy, snout onto her thigh.

"Oh! Well, hello, doggy. Do you need some attention?" She began to stroke his head and scratch his ears. "I guess this is all very strange to you, having a new master, and being in a new home."

Rascal smiled at her.

"You were a very good boy today doggy, saving me from that bad, bad, man!"

Rascal licked her hand, snaking his long, wet, tongue out of his mouth and licking her, in what she assumed was gratitude. She tried to move her hand away, but he continued to lick it, chasing after it with his long tongue, licking her palm, her wrist, and her fingers.

Previous Episode

The Persistent Doggy - S01 E01

Next Episode

The Persistent Doggy - S01 E03

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
My last wish - S01 E55
Story | 1 day ago

My last wish - S01 E55

My last wish - S01 E54
Story | 1 day ago