My last wish - S01 E29

Story 1 week ago

My last wish - S01 E29

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 29

°•••°°•••°°•••°°•••°°•••°

•✰[ 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗗𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 ]•✰

Draco broke the kiss before he stared at Maureen. He smiled at her before picking her up in his arms.

“Where are we going to? ”Maureen immediately asked.

“To the main mansion father wants to see you ”Draco said and Maureen heart started beating fast.

“He just wants to make sure you’re fine and nothing else ”He placed her on the car seat before he put on the seat belt for her.

“Maureen? ”He called softly and she faced him.

“No matter what happened you will never run away from it again, you can always come to me and we will solve it together ok? ”He said and Maureen felt touched before she nod her head.

“Ok”

Draco walked to the other side and entered his car before he drove off.

••••

𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘

Greer walked into the mansion only to see Bonnie partying. She immediately walked to the tv and turned off the music.

“Hey? ”Bonnie angrily faced her.

“Greer? You’re back come party me with me come come come ”Bonnie grabbed her hands and started twirling her.

“Stop it Bonnie and tell me why the celebration” Greer asked and Bonnie smiled brightly.

“Maureen has finally being out of the way” Bonnie said excitedly.

“Maureen?”Greer tried to recall where she has heard the name before.

“Maureen, Draco’s wife”Bonnie said Greer mouthed a ‘oh’

“So what about her?”She asked.

“She killed some set of people and the netizens are real angry at her” Bonnie laughed before sittinf down and Greer stood@1 in front of her.

“She murdered some one how?? She doesn’t looks like she can kill someone ”Greer was shocked to hear that.

The first time she saw Maureen she had a calm and nice look so how can someone like her murder someone.

“That’s one thing about looks it can be so decieving but am glad”

Greer stared at Bonnie not understanding why she was so happy.

“Then why are you happy?”

“Why shouldn’t i be happy i hate Maureen so passionately so ain’t i supposed to be happy? ”Bonnie scoffed.

“You’re happy about the death of others?”Greer frowned.

“Am i the one who killed them. Maureen used a little girl as a shield to block herself from a bullet and after the mother of the girl learnt about her daughter’s death she also died with her eight months old baby. The news got out and now the world are against Maureen so am very much happy because she’s tarnishing the Blackwood name so am sure they’re surely going to kick her out of the family in no time…. ”Bonnie narrated and Greer felt it was strange.

“How would Maureen use a gir…”

“Am not suprised you’re not aware because you’re too busy to know how the news works but go online and confirm it for yourself and stop questioning me”Bonnie hissed before she stood up and walked past her.

“So much under four hours?”Greer asked herself before sitting down.

••••

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡

“My daughter come here”Old Master Blackwood immediately streched his hands wide and Maureen quickly went to hugged him.

“Don’t cry my dear child in no time all will be cleared ”Old Master Blackwood pat her head and Maureen forced herself not to cry in his arms.

“So Sister in law is this heartless to kill someone?”Gianna said from behind.

“What are you saying Gianna? ”Old Master Blackwood asked before letting go of Maureen.

“Am right father,just look at how her actions are dragging our names to the mud. How could she used a little girl as shield to block an incoming bullet leading both the little girl and her pregnant mother to untimely death ”Gianna frowned and Maureen lowered her head without saying a word.

“If she saw the bullets coming wouldn’t she had moved out of the way Instead of grabbing the little girl?”Draco asked while walking inside.

“She…”

“She what? She saw it? So tell me Sister in law can you see a flying bullet. If she saw it coming why didn’t she moved out of the way instead of picking up a little girl and the process of picking up the girl why didn’t the bullet met her already or was it waiting for her to stand straight? ”Draco asked and Gianna thought about it

What Draco said was the real truth but she wouldn’t just keep her mouth shut.

“You..”

“No matter what you say Gianna Draco will never listen to you ”Alexa walked down from the stairs before standing in front of Draco.

“Maureen here is a murderer and that’s the truth but he doesn’t wants to accept it because he’s blindly in love with her ”Alexa pointed her hands angrily at Maureen.

Maureen lifted her head and stared at Alexa in shock before she faced Draco. Is he really in love with her?? No he can’t be.

And why is he’s step mother angry at her?? Thought he liked and cared about her some hours ago?

Oh well Rosa never mentioned she was good guess she was just pretending all this while.

“What are you saying Mother? Maureen is not just anyone that you and point your hands at, that’s my wife so have some respect when you’re talking to her ”Draco scolded and Gianna was left in shock.

Draco has always showed respect to Alexa ever since he was born and now he’s scolding her for Maureen sake. She couldn’t help but stare at Maureen wondering how important she was to him.

“Draco you’re….”Alexa couldn’t finished her words because she’s still in shock.

“So you’re willing to fight everyone for this murderer? ”Thome walked in angrily and grabbed Draco by the collar.

“Just look at how your wife murderous ways has affected this family so much we are now a laughing stuck to the world” Thome voiced out angrily.

Draco pulled his hands away from his shirt before he dust off his shirt..

“Mind the way you touch me Thome”He faced him with a cold look.

“What’s this all about??” Old Master Blackwood angry voice rang out.

“They’re busy fighting over irrelevant things Father” Felix walked to his father before he pulled him to chair and made him sit down.

“You need to relax and not stress yourself with today’s issue Draco will single handedly solve it by himself” He whispered to his father and he nod at him.

“So tell me Draco she’s the Henderson daughter and you know about it but yet you kept it as a secret? Why did you married her?” Thome asked and everyone was shocked.

The Henderson wasn’t on good terms with the Blackwood anymore after a issue broke out on Henderson being a betrayal to the family.

“She’s from the Henderson?? What more do we expect from a family of Betrayals” Gianna said in sarcasm and Maureen didn’t said anything now wasn’t he time to speak so she kept quiet.

“And what is your family known for?? Arlots…..”

“Draco?! mind your languages you can’t speak to Gerald’s wife in that way” Thome shouted.

“But you can speak to my wife in that way?? Why don’t you also have some respect for her too?”Draco asked with calm look.

“Enough of all this Draco now take her out of the mansion now” Alexa ordered but Draco didn’t burged.

“Don’t worry fatter let him handle it ”Felix said to his father after seeing his worried look.

“I said throw her out!”Alexa yelled loud.

“You have no right over this house Mother so you can’t decide who should stay and who not to stay don’t forget that ”Draco glanced at Maureen who was standing at the middle of the mansion with her hands fidgeting on her dress.

“So you’re clearly going against mother for her? ”Thome asked.

“Am not going against anybody for her ”Draco said back.

“Linus? ”Thome called loudly and he immediately ran in.

“Yes Second Master”He bowed his head in respect.

“Now push that thing out?”He ordered and Draco frowned.

“Who dares touch her?” His voice came out deep cold and dangerous and Linus couldn’t walked further anymore.

“I said push her out ”Thome veins popped up.

“Touch her and say goodbye to your hands” Draco said and Linus stopped walking before he faced Thome.

Maureen stared at Thome angry looks and she saw his hands vibrating slightly. She realized what he was about to do.

And when Thome faced Draco she quickly ran and stood in front of him before a loud slap followed.

Gianna covered her mouth slightly while Alexa stared at them in shock.

Maureen didn’t bother to touch her swollen cheeks and she bent her head forcing the urge not to cry.

“Silly girl what made you do that??” Draco spinned her over before he stared at her swollen face and caressed it lightly.

“I couldn’t let him hit you for my sake and because of me you’re already having issues with your family am sorry” Drops of tears flowed down from her eyes and Draco quickly wiped it off.

“Even if it’s not related to you they will always have issue with me and what did i said don’t ever listen to anything my families says again” Draco immediately hugged her before he glared at Thome.

“You’re slowly crossing your boundaries Thome don’t think i can’t take it all on you”He said before staring at each one of his family.

“Point of correction nobody is allowed to address Maureen here as a murderer am going to clear up her name so i want it all out of your lips for it’s not related to any of you”He glanced at Alexa before he grabbed Maureen hands and walked out of the mansion.

••

“Are you ok?”Draco asked while they were inside his car.

“Yes am fine”Maureen nod her head.

“Don’t ever do that again am not weak to take some few slaps so don’t do it again”Draco warned.

“But i will feel sad if they hit you because of me so it’s best i take the pains”Maureen wiped the few tears on her eye before starring out the window and Draco didn’t said anything else.

••••

Previous Episode

My Last Wish - S01 E28

Next Episode

My Last Wish - S01 E30

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Beth the slut - S01 E05
Story | 1 day ago

Beth the slut - S01 E05

Beth the slut - S01  E04