Instagram slut - S01 E23

Story 4 weeks ago

Instagram slut - S01 E23

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 23

NATASHA p.o.v

I move closer to him with a sm-irk on my face. Let me get down to business. I pushed him with one f!nger and he fall on the be-d I smile to myself.

I gr-ab his d*”ck and started stro-king it keeping eyes contact with him. We was m0@n ing Loudly. I put all his members in my mouth . He is a m0@n ing mess now. fv¢k I can’t take this anymore he exclaims.

And make me lye flat on the be-d.he first pla-yed and tea-sed my bo-ob s squee-zing the whole br***St ahhh I m0@n put softly. He could no longer resist it. I g@sp when I see he was about putting his man-hood inside my pu-ssy.

Will it fit it I asked my voice shaking. Are you afraid he asked. To be honest it will be painful at first since you are still a v!rg!nI told him am a v!rg!na day before our wedding.

So should I st©p cause once I put my c0ckIn I will be able to st©p he said positioned hiself in between my legs. Placing on of my legs on his shoulder.

I nodded giving him access to go on . He guided his c0ckto my th!gh and thrû-st in. Ha I shouted I cried In pain. Just st©p I keep hitting and begging him.

But the son of a bit-ch Don’t listen to me. He continues thrû-sting in and out. I never knew S-x can be so painful like this I will never allow you to t©uçh me again. I cried. We both reach cli-max and I sle-pt off.

Jason p.o.v

I look at my pretty wife slee-ping peacefully beside me. I re-move the strand of hair disturbing her. She’s beautiful I muttered.

Am very proud to be her first. If someone else told me she’s a v!rg!nI won’t have believe. I have never have S-x with a v!rg!nbefore.

I can’t believe she cried she even told me she won’t allow me to t©uçh her again funny.
I really pity her but I can’t st©p myself I told her before I start it has been long I have S-x and S-x with Natasha is very sweet. Am going to tease her tommorow.

Natasha p.o.v

I woke up the next morning and the other side of the be-d is empty where’s this guy I said. I try to stand up but o fall back. Jason walked in with a tray on his hand.

Baby why are you on the ground he said coming closer to me don’t near me you cause this I said glaring at him what did u mean he asked and I told him he started laughing at me can’t believe the almighty Natasha was begging me Yesterday he said hitting his che-st.

I don’t blame you is not your fault I said angrily and try to go inside the bathroom but Jason carry me to the bathroom.

Am sorry I never meant to hurt you am just joking he said. Time for payback just get out I said am sorry babe I will do anything you want he said and I smile I like that. You will be the one to do the house chores for 2days no maid will help you and you will take me to the park in the evening I said.

That’s unfair he said. Then I won’t forgive you. Okay you won he said and I smile.

***************Evening
We are at the park right now. Paris it beautiful I said.

Yes but not as beautiful as you are he said and I blu-shed just then I lady move closer to us and called baby. Who is she talking to I asked Jason. Jason look at the lady and open his mouth in shock.

Anna is this you he said. Yes baby did you missed me she said l!çk!ng herl-ips. What are you doing here Anna he asked.

You abandon me and your pregnancy. What the fv¢k he exclaims. Am 2 month pregnant for you she said. Is this true I asked Jason. So you’re cheating on me I asked Jason and walked away. I can explain he said running after me.

Previous Episode

Instagram Slut - S01 E22

Next Episode

Instagram Slut - S01 E24

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
The alpha’s omega mate - S01 E20
Story | 6 hours ago

The alpha’s omega mate - S01 E20

The alpha’s omega mate - S01 E19
Story | 6 hours ago