At the end of every tunnel - S01 E17

Story 3 years ago

At the end of every tunnel - S01 E17

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 17

Continued from last episode

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mummy what aaarr are you doing here ma,she thank God when she saw me so she sat beside me,oko mi(my darling) what happened,who re those you fight that beat you up like this.

Given Justin a knowing look,my mom said she has been here since last week that its my friend that called her,they are very nice this girl has been crying since,i don’t know what’s between you too but with the way she feel about you i won’t mind having her as my daughter in law. Sandra was smiling,i was just like if my mom know say na because if you i got beaten like this she not go say that oo….

She ask what i ate and sandra quickly bring out the chicken peppersoup she bought for me i consume it like my life depends on it…after three days i was discharged from the hospital and i went home with my mom

Sandra visited almost every weekend during the holiday everybody for my area just dey look when Justin visited me with bodyguards to come and greet me,he gave me the shock of my life when he said he wouldn’t continue his education in nigeria but he would make sure i don’t get any other roommate so they won’t disturb me.. He gave my mom money so that her shop becomes more full and i was happy i met someone who treated me like his own despite the difference but what i didn’t knw is that the leaving of Justin mark the beginning of suffering for me….

Previous Episode

At The End Of Every Tunnel - S01 E16

Next Episode

At The End Of Every Tunnel - S01 E18

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E10
Story | 1 hour ago

Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E10

Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E09
Story | 2 hours ago