My WhatsApp Visitor - S01 E34

Story 3 years ago

My WhatsApp Visitor - S01 E34

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 34

I opened my eyes and saw Baby over me smiling, she was looking extremely beautiful with her braided hair and morning face. I wanted to gather her in my arms and kiss her.

Baby: sicky, sicky, you still dey sleep?

Me: I dey dream about you, na em make I never wake up.

Voice: Baby oh! Come make we dey go farm.

She tied wrapper around her waist, she got up from me and said good morning, and walked away. I felt empty and I knew there n’ then, that babe don thief my heart.

I got up and brushed my mouth, my dad called me and my twin brother to our sittingroom.

Since we will be returning to Port-Harcourt the next day. He asked us to go to Ahoada and prepare, they didn’t go with us ’cause mom decided to stay behind to settle some things in Village.

I quickly bath, I didn’t want to spend more minutes in that village with Baby around. My brother was reluctant at first, but one I reason with am. Em gree, we rushed down to Ahoada. It felt like I left my heart in my village, how can somebody I barely know more than days breakdown my walls.

We got to our house in Ahoada, I enter inside first go relax. Soapy called me immediately.

Soapy19: baby, shey you are coming tomorrow?

Me: yes, I go come see you on Wednesday.

Soapy19: you go take me out oh.

Now now, I agreed sha… But I wasn’t anticipating us to meet they way I did before again. Maybe she loves money pass love sef.

Immediately I got off the phone, my brother entered the room with towel wrapped around his waist. I know say em wan start movement, minutes later he was done wearing the out-fit he wanted to. Small time em don ball out of the house.

I came out of the house and saw Blacky passing our frontage, that girl yansh no be here oh. I don dey reason am tay tay, but the girl too dey childish.

Me: you dey see me you dey pass?

Blacky: I nofit come na, your father dey house.

She wore crop top, see the way her brests position for her front like two guns ready to make my dck shoot bullets.

Me: na only me dey, no fear… Come.

Blacky: my buy something, I dey come.

She went away directly to the tarred road were most shops were located, I search for my phone on better p*rn wey go put me in the mood. I tore out one pack of condom keep beside me, em come be like say the girl too waste time.

I came out of the house and waited sotay for her to come.

Me: this girl use me play or wetin?

Previous Episode

My WhatsApp Visitor - S01 E33

Next Episode

My WhatsApp Visitor - S01 E35

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Invincible - S01 E3005
Story | 40 mins ago

Invincible - S01 E3005

Invincible - S01 E3004