My Madam And I - S01 E30

Story 3 years ago

My Madam And I - S01 E30

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 30

My head ached so bad and my body couldn’t carry my weight anymore which made me fall at every interval. The smallish one booted me severely on my rip each time a fell. Suddenly the familiar guy pleaded for them to pardon me. When i stood up, i couldn’t stand still, I felt woozy and passed out .

I woke up shortly after several water was poured on me. It was indeed hell! I don’t wish it for my worse enemy, at least my balls wasn’t trodden upon, it would have been worse.

The familiar guy acted as though he doesn’t know me, he was casual all the way through save that he had a good heart. I finally felt perhaps he may not be who I thought he was.

Two younger soldiers helped me to my cell. I laid on the cold cemented floor, my head ached as though it was banged on a wall. The fever grew and my temperature rose tremendously. I folded myself shivering in my wet cloth. Suddenly the door opened the bulky man walked in. He came a. closer to me and squatted in front of me.

” are you ready to tell me the truth? ” he said in a very gently tone.

” I didn’t sleep with her sir ” I said .

” I am going to ask them to make you confess if you don’t want to be wise. You know those boys are ruthless? ” he said in a kind tone.

” I swear sir. I swear I haven’t slept with her. ” I said struggling with the fever.

” boys! ” he shouted.

Four young soldiers walked in.

” take this stubborn man and make admit his mother is a LovePeddler “. He commanded.

Two dragged me up and pulled me out, holding me on both hands. They pulled me till we entered a room that reeked of death. It was dark, dirty with table and chairs stained some dark stains I imagined to be dry blood.

They force me on a table lying tummy down. And started tying me up with a solid rope on the four sides of the table. I was so weak to resist so I laid still praying that my death be quick.

Few minutes later I was fasten to the table. My tummy laid on the flat surface, my hands tied on both sides and legs that were downwards were tied to the feet of the woods. They pulled down my trouser as one started tapping my ass and laughing.

” after we finish with you, you won’t be able to sit again in your life. You better confess before we begin.” the youngest said still tapping my ass. He seem to be enjoying what he was doing.

One of the guys brought three kobokos with three layers and showed it to me.

” this is going to go to your back and your buttocks.” he said grinning devilishly.

” and when we are done, we will help redecorate your fingers ” another said.

They all laughed as they started smoking and passing a bottle of dry gin across.

Not before long three started flogging me. One took my buttocks, thighs and the back of my legs. While other two took turns on my back and shoulder. They must have flogged for few minutes or more before I passed out.

I opened my eyes to see I was in the hospital. Sandra standing beside me. As soon as I saw her I made run away, but she resisted pressing me down.

” hey baby, calm down ” she said pushing me to the bed.

” what are you doing here? Please go! go! I don’t want trouble please! ” I tried to scream but my voice was too weak.

” you saved us both sweetie ” she said smiling. ” you stood your ground , am proud of you “.

” please leave before they take me back there. ” I said looking round the room in search of a soldier.

” no one is taking you anywhere anymore. They believe now we are just friends. ” she said smiling. How her smile use to melt me down, but not this time.

” how? Who asked them to free me? ” I asked peering at the door, expecting a soldier to walk in anytime.

” I did. I threaten to leave my husband if he doesn’t allow you go. So he ordered that they let you go since you didn’t yield during the torture “. She said kissing my hands.

I spontaneously pulled my hands away from her.

Previous Episode

My Madam And I - S01 E29

Next Episode

My Madam And I - S01 E31

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Abigail - S01 E64
Story | 32 mins ago

Abigail - S01 E64

Abigail - S01 E63
Story | 37 mins ago