Story 3 years ago

The Forbidden Temple - S01 E23

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 23

SEMI-FINALE

# ATTHEFORBIDDEN_TEMPLE *

# 35km

5:47pm

Voice: I’m just playing, sniff a little bit

. The ground crumbling, vibrating making a loud sound like an earthquake, all the demon gave out jubilating as the front door opens by himself which was a long hall, the inside was so deep and dark, Jack smiled, turning and facing his demons as he instructed them.

. Jack: Are you ready fellows?

. Demons: Yeah!

. Jack: Kill anyone you found there but leave my brother to me

. He face the whirlwind who was just standing

. Jack: Who are you?

. Voice: I am the keeper of this temple

. Jack: Keeper, how comes you are like this, i thought you were dead

. Keeper: Yes, and no, Joe fought with me and make me like this, i was the one who was controlling them

. Jack: Now am going in there to fight him, this is a chance for you to help me defeated him so are you in?

. Keeper: Of course, for my revenge

C’mon.

. All the demons pulled themselves as the zoomed in, running, Joe and others was ready for action, the demons pulled themselves towards them, a great fight which both races were strong, they fight with all their might, Jack makes his way to his brother but Rufus blocked him, Joe run back into the chamber.

. Jack: Stop running like a coward brother, i will still come for you

. Rufus hit him as he flew away.

. Jack: Wow one of whom i will control soon, you are so special, i can see that you’re really powerful than Greg

. Rufus: you make him betrayed us

. Jack: What can i do, i don’t even know how to fight what i need now is much powers

. Rufus kicked him in his abdomen but Jack was quick as he get hold him by his leg swiftly and get hold him by his neck dragging him, Rufus headbutt him which Jack release him off as he staggered back and fall, he quickly somersaulting kicking him in his chest really hard which Jack coughed out blood from his mouth.

. Jack: I’m impressed, enough of beating me.

. Rufus: Do your worst Jack! I’m was waiting for this moment.

. Jack: You asked of it now It’s time to beat your master for me.

. Jack started enchanting slowing, the air blown sending a great breeze upon those giginatic creatures whose were fighting against him, he keep chanting, his eyes changes, his voice was that of a thousand words which was now echoing, the giginatic creatures started screaming, holding their heads, widening in pain as saliva pops out from their mouth, their claws gnashing as the spell taken place over their body.

. Jack: Now I’m done, Rufus go and killed my brother for me.

. Rufus bow in obedience as he zoomed away.

. Jack: Go and killed Joe.

. He shouted turning as once to faced the other giginatic creatures who were now matches to his side as they bowed down to him.

. Jack: Killed them all.

. The giginatic creatures speed towards Mr Steve with others demons fighting and reaping out their heads off their body, Teller Oba who has then notices that the giginatic creatures is out of control, rushes towards Jack to ended his life but got surprised when Jack s--t his long claws full into his abdomen which he start shivering and drop to his knees.

. Jack: I know you’ll want to kill me, die old friend, you were still my enemy.

. Teller Oba fall down as his eyes closed, the giginatic creatures tear off his body as they divided amongst themselves, speeding to Tellers Oba demons as they begin to killed them, then unexpected happened, George speed towards them smashing them, uprooting some of the giginatic creatures head off their body which their lifeless body is seen on the floor.

Jack was furious as he flew towards George as both of the jam together sending a great wave which pushes the others demons with a great thud.

. Jack: The chosen one, are you coming back to end me, you’re losing George.

. Enchanting again which he get control of George body, who was trying to break himself free from his spell, his demon-form started to manifest, he struggles to break free, giving out a great cries, Susan who flew landed herself using her sharp claw to slice her grandpa eyes and making him lose control of himself, he let go of George who breathe heavily as he stood up.

Susan kicked her grandpa away hijacked him up as she try to flew but was got break when Jack fully started chanting some spell again knocking his granddaughter down, he used his leg to smashed her but a wave pushed him back away from her, he looked up and see that George has fully recovered from the spell, he tight both his palm as fireball embed within, throwing it forward, he speed toward them not minding the wave between them, kicking two of them, he formed a long whip as he started beating both of them which they both cries out, it was painful for one to bears the pain of a sorcerer, George fainted immediately.

. Susan: Please grandpa stopped this.

. Jack: You’re weak Susan, i will have trained you, i can’t believe your foolish father hide you from me but now here you are pleasing me to stop what.

. Susan: I command you to stop this, retreat now.

. Jack: How dare you, sorry dear i don’t take order from a mere demon, you’ll have warned him not to messed up with me but still you are with him then i have no family as well.

. Susan: What’s the need of you doing all this?

. Jack: Did you want to know! To be powerful, having control and needs, i have been waiting for this trash to be born to continue my mission, what i craft for so many centuries.

. Susan: You’ll regret all this grandpa.

. Jack: Now i have someone that preach to me, this is your last chance, back off now or you’ll be killed with this trash.

. Susan: He’s not a trash, he’s more powerful than you, are you scared of him or what he will become?

. Jack: (Ignoring) I can see the spirit of love rendering to mannerless dogs, he’s mine, just step aside let me deal with him.

. Susan: Then you’ve to go through me first.

# FIGHT_CONTINUED *

(<Back To Joe>)

. As predicted, Rufus was the only one that knows the place he will find his master, he was out of control, he couldn’t have an access to his true self anymore, they more he try to be freed from the spell, the more the spell tightened up, he felt stronger than before and ready to devoured anything that try to blocked his way, opening to the hall where he always have some fight with his master, he could scent his aura from a far distance, breathing heavily, his claws sharpened, his teeth were clattering,his huge body which were covered with clothes was torn half, he makes his way down to where his master was standing. Joe who knew that this is the only place where he has to die, he remembers giving him something to keep it, the more gnashing he made makes Joe to faced him.

. Joe: Coming for me?

. Rufus: Arrg………, Sha……sha ……uh…

. Rufus roar as he charged towards Joe who wasn’t moving or shaken by what was coming in his front, raising his hands to slap him, he held it blocking him, he struggled as he used his elbow to finish him, Joe saw that coming swiftly back jumping holding his hands as he bend which Rufus gave out a loud roar, Joe jump again hitting him in his balls which sent shivering down in his vein that he stopped get loose from his grip roam in pains, dropped down and stop breathing. Joe thought Rufus was dead went ahead to opened the door just then he heard a growl roaring.

# FIGHT_CONTINUED *

(<Back To George>)

. Jack wave his hands as Susan was out of control, the whirlwind welcome her to himself, she couldn’t control herself, Jack who stood and watch smiled and said.

. Jack: I won’t have stress myself if I’d remember you were still loathing for whom to dealt with! Both of them are all yours.

. Making his way to George who was still consiouse, he lift him up throwing him towards the whirlwind whose the keeper received George warmly, he was glad seeing them suffering, Susan wasn’t helping at all, she couldn’t control herself out, her eyes fit on George body who was just swinging up and down, left and right, the keeper was just using him to play.

. Susan: George wake up.

. Susan shouted even though she is trapped as she been circled.

. Keeper: Shouting his name wouldn’t help as all.

. Susan: You can speak, you’re the keeper?

. Keeper: Yes, look how i am now, look at what I’m becoming.

. Susan: You deserved that, i will killed you again.

. Keeper: (Laughing) How! When i am killing you already, you can’t killed me, i am unstoppable.

. Voice: Not when you’ve messed with me.

. The keeper was now afraid, the voice, that voice, he knew the owner of the voice, it was now the beast himself, George has already open his eyes, his power was not even working on him anymore.

. Keeper: (Surprised) How is it possible for you to be under my spell without any infected and who are you?

. George: Who i am doesn’t matter right, now dropped her down.

. The keeper quickly obeyed as he remain calm.

. Keeper: Please don’t killed me the second time, i will served you forever, forgive my manners.

. George: Good, now you only obeyed me, closed it up, no one leaves this temple until i said so.

. The keeper started closing the temple slowly, George with Susan walk away down to the hall, few minutes before the temple closes, a fiqure as full speed flew in as the ground close fully.

Last Episode Coming

Previous Episode

The Forbidden Temple - S01 E22

Next Episode

The Forbidden Temple - S01 E24

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Buying My Step Sister - S01 E09
Story | 2 hours ago

Buying My Step Sister - S01 E09

Buying My Step Sister - S01 E08