The Forbidden Temple - S01 E20

Story 3 years ago

The Forbidden Temple - S01 E20

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 20

#BACKTOGEORGE*

#SECRET_CHAMBER*

. Continued from last scene

. Joe carry his grandson and he exit through the door making all his way to his room, he keeps George who was just closing his eyes, he stare at him wondering if he is sleeping or death.

Rufus walks in as he stand close to his master.

. Rufus: I heard what happened, Greg was outmash

. Joe: Yes he locked you up knowing that you’ll have prevent him.

. Rufus: I don’t know how he did and i also doesn’t know how he confront your bother

. Joe: There is a link, i feels being betrayed by whom am guarding and not knowing that they are also plotting against me.

. Rufus: We have to be more careful, if we get lose to the world, that will be the end of it.

. Joe: Hmm, i will send you on a mission Rufus.

. Rufus: My Lord, going to earth really means trouble to me.

. Joe: I know you can control your urge for blood.

. Rufus: Fine my Lord, what will i do?

. Joe: I want you to find something about my brother

. The d-day for George’s parents to come back, they had miss their son very much even though he failed to call them, they were so much worried, Alice knew that something is wrong somewhere, George will have call them or dropped a message for her, no matter what she has to find out.

. Jack searched as he keeps searching but couldn’t find George, he has checked his house several times, he then remembered the place he snapped him to death, he remembers seeing his son and others demons creatures standing with him.

. Jack: Oh, i will haven’t stress myself, he’s hiding in my son’s house but how will i enter inside to check him.

. Another idea came to him as he remembers approaching his son, he smiled and lowering himself turning to smoke as he flew away.

#MRSTEVERESIDENT*

#45km

3:15pm

. Susan couldn’t leave the room, she has sleep off, Ham walks in as he keeps looking at both of them, he wondered what is happening, why will George wake up, Jack was his master sent to spy teller Oba and now he’s here to also spy George, he has to wait for his master to deliver what he has to do.

Sam was a demon like Ham, he always doubt and have this feeling that Ham is not whom he said he’s, being an original demon, he was blessed with a gift which he can read emotions, can influence humans dreams, can receive projected images, he hide his powers to prevent others knowing it, the day George was snapped to death, he saw the fiqure but wasn’t sure who’s behind the wheel.

After Ham tiptoes closing the door, Sam makes his way down to the room, he examine everything, he couldn’t raise any alarm, be was following him without Ham knowing, Ham makes his way down the corridor, the place he always connect his master, he watches him from a far distance hiding and preventing Ham seeing him, Ham began his thing and Jack speak to him, Sam listen to every conservation that Jack speak to him, then suddenly they stop talking as he heard.

. Jack: We’re not alone! someone is coming.

. Sam was frightened that they had spot him, he wanted to run away but he had a second thought not to, he remain where he was hiding and holding his breathe, then he heard a footsteps approaching him, he turns to look as he saw CG walking with Zac, both demons didn’t see him.

. Zac: Are you sure you heard some voice?

. CG: C’mon that way!

. Both rushes out as Sam still remains still, soon Ham run passed him as he headed to the main building, Sam followed him suit, entering his room which he shared with Rowe, he turns immediately to see Rowe who was just looking at him.

. Rowe: What’s it? Is something is wrong elsewhere?

. Sam: Yes we’ve a spy amongst our midst and he’s working for Jack.

. Rowe: How did you know cos it seems like a surprise to me, how did you find out we’ve a spy?

. Sam: Are you one of them?

. Rowe: No, am not and i can’t be, i do good because that is what i love.

. Sam: I believe you, but then what will we do?

. Rowe: I don’t know!

. Sam: We have to inform Mr Steve first.

. Rowe: Informing him and allowing the spy to flew away?

. Sam: Don’t worry Rowe, come with me.

. As both exit through the door, CG and Zac who just returned were show on their face that they didn’t succed in stressing out who was behind the wheel.

— with Dave Sun.

Previous Episode

The Forbidden Temple - S01 E19

Next Episode

The Forbidden Temple - S01 E21

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Buying My Step Sister - S01 E14
Story | 1 day ago

Buying My Step Sister - S01 E14

Buying My Step Sister - S01 E13