My Madam And I - S01 E25

Story 3 years ago

My Madam And I - S01 E25

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 25

I was discharged from the hospital, the following day. Ruth followed me home helping all the way. She was with me serving my every need. Mom took a liking to her. They both laughed as they chat the whole evening. She slept in my moms room. And came to my room to inform me she was going to work early the next day.

I had just a fracture on my leg and a cut on my head which was professionally handled. I was all alone and decided to fix noddles for breakfast when Sandra called that she was around. I asked her in.

She brought provisions. Took over the cooking and helped with water to to bathe. We had a beautiful day together until she left later in the evening.

Ruth kept passing the night at my place after then, and mom got usually used to her. She took good care of me during the night and Sandra took off where she left during the day .

I considered myself a very lucky guy, having two beautiful girls tending to me. Mom never met Sandra throughout her visit which made it safe for me to avoid her nags.

Few days later I was okay to walk around, so I followed Sandra home. I just finished having a romantic sex with her when

Candy who has been on my neck to follow her for a church program which has been on, called to remind me of the last day which was that very day.

” hello Mike “.

” yes Candy? ” I said.

Sandra was resting her head on my chest, on hearing a name such as ‘candy’ raised her head, looked at me then laid back.

” it’s starting by four o, please endeavor to come. ” candy said.

” I will try, ” I said nonchalantly and hung up.

” who’s Candy ” Sandra who couldn’t wait for me to end the call asked.

” Ruth’s sister” . I said stroking her hair .

” what does she want? ”

” she is inviting me for a church program by four ”

” church program? ” she said.

” yeah, exactly. I will try to attend. ” I said.

I left Sandra’s place around 5pm and went straight to the church. It was a very crowded place. I called candy just to tell her that the place is full and I can’t stay out side. My excuse to leave. But she ran outside and took me to the front where she kept a seat for me. I sat grumbling, regretting why I came.

The choir were singing and the place was in a frenzy as people danced with reckless abandon. Few minutes after that, a man of God came, preached and prophesied. People echoed ‘Amen!’ to every prophecy.

The prayer section followed after the preaching. I just followed the prayer instructions when suddenly I found myself at the floor of the alter along side others who some were rolling , while others lying still. I woke up immediately wondering how I got there.

” how do you feel now ” the preacher asked me.

A man pointed the microphone on my mouth. But I looked at him, and to the preacher wondering what he meant.

” how do you feel now? ” he asked again.

” I feel light ” I said.

” so you have been bedding your boss? ” he asked again.

I looked at him in shocked. How could he know about it? Has candy been discussing me with her pastor? Such were the thoughts on my head.

” she has a familiar spirit that destroys anyone who beds her. You have been encountering problems since that day right? ” . He asked but didn’t wait for my reply as he continued. “You would have been dead if not for grace that saved you ” the preacher said.

I wondered how he got to know about it. As soon as he started praying for me again I saw myself on the floor.

I got home with Candy who told me how I manifested and confessed everything I had with Amaka . How I jumped up and down shouting. I really wondered how much of a display I put up and I was grateful for not mentioning Sandra, or is candy hiding that part from our discussion? If Candy knows about Sandra Ruth will skin me alive, even my mom will be very much disappointed in me.

Previous Episode

My Madam And I - S01 E24

Next Episode

My Madam And I - S01 E26

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Abigail - S01 E64
Story | 1 hour ago

Abigail - S01 E64

Abigail - S01 E63
Story | 1 hour ago