My Madam And I - S01 E24

Story 3 years ago

My Madam And I - S01 E24

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 24

In the car their were three guys and a driver . Two shared the back sit with me while I stayed humbly in the middle. And one sat in the front ( the guy who first approached me). The car drove madly out of our street. And when we got far away from where I was adopted, they minimized the recklessness.

I sat thinking of what to do, how I was going to get away from this mess. suddenly impulsively I jumped on the drivers neck with one hand and covered his eyes with the other simultaneously . Due to the high speed of the car on the highway, he swerved off the road ran into a slab, the somersaulted several times and landed in a bush.

When the car stopped, I noticed that I was still alive, but was compressed with bodies. I struggled with all my strength to push myself out. The door seemed jamed. So the only leg that was loose I used to hit the door several times, yet it refused to give way. The bodies were now making me uncomfortable. Suddenly, one of the guys lying on me started moving. I pushed him aside and went for the window.

I slide through and pushed myself out. On my way out i noticed that the driver was dead with his eyes open bleeding profusely from his nose and from a deep cut on his head. The guy in the front started moving when I was out.

I wiped off a wet substance on my face thinking it was sweat, to my surprise it was blood. It kept flowing dripping on my shirt. My leg hurt so bad I struggled to stand erect.

The guy in the front struggled out, he was bleeding from his leg, it looked really damaged. His milk trouser was badly soaked in blood.

Gradually cars started stopping to see what’s going on. I immediately ran to the driver of a car that swung over. A bulky man and a young lady came down from the black Mazda car.” help me, they’re kidnappers. They have a gun.” I said limping towards them.

The man moved backwards away from me. The lady ran into the car calling the man to join her. Two other guys approached me.

” you said they are kidnappers? ” one of them asked.

“yes, they kidnapped me and was driving before the accident. ” I said.

The guy in front was already out, calling for help.

” check the car there’s a gun with the guys at the back ” I said.

” I am not with them” the guy in the front said frowning in agony from pain. ” I am not part of them”.

Police came, called ambulance. While we were waiting for the ambulance I was interviewed and the other guys were dragged out. The driver was already dead and the guys with me one would barely speak , the other was unconscious. The gun was recovered as well confirming my my statement .

The ambulance came and we were rushed to the hospital. The case was investigated and it was discovered that they were gang members of the guy I fought with (the one I killed in an uncomplicated building. The same guy who fought with me at Amakas mall).

Previous Episode

My Madam And I - S01 E23

Next Episode

My Madam And I - S01 E25

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
The Wanted Virgin - S01 E95
Story | 7 hours ago

The Wanted Virgin - S01 E95

The Wanted Virgin - S01 E94
Story | 7 hours ago