My Madam And I - S01 E23

Story 3 years ago

My Madam And I - S01 E23

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 23

A week has passed since I last spoke with Amaka still no reply from her. She made me take good care of my phone so as not to miss her call.

I was becoming frustrated, especially as she bared my number and any number I called her with. All ideas in me became dormant save Ruths ridiculous ones.

Candy on the other suddenly started attending church services and changed her name to Grace. This greatly surprised I and Ruth and this latest development refined her overnight. She now speak reasonably and dress decently. I am still trying to understand how situation transforms people overnight.

I have been putting up with Ruth since I arrived. We have been in best of times, more of lovers now than just friends. Her love for me grew frighteningly that I fear what she will do to any girl who crosses my path. I also retrieved my line so I be in contact with friends whom I unscrupulously hid my location from. But family knew where I was.

The threat on my life has been reported to the police since the death of Prince. But caution can not be over emphasized. I long to visit home but the fear of the unknown glued me down.

One hot afternoon, I was bored to death. Candy focused on her bible leaving me to my lonely self. Worse still their was no power, the heat can be compared to an oven. I was without a top, Candy who is now self conscious was clad in a pitch handless top with a wide round neck and three quarter black short.

Suddenly a call came through. I jumped thinking it was Amaka, suddenly it was a strange number. I quickly answered still hopping it was one of Amakas gimmicks.

” hello,”

“hello” a female voice responded. The voice sounded familiar.

” good afternoon. Who’s this please? ” I enquired.

The voice giggled and said ” so you don’t recognize my voice? ”

I placed the voice in a split second. It was Sande’s. My heart sank immediately, the feeling grew back.

” wow! Wow! Wow!” that was all I could say.

She laughed out loud. ” Mike! You haven’t changed ” her voice made me hard immediately.

I quickly remembered Candy was near by, so I went out of the room, ignoring her piercing eyes behind me.

” I miss you so much! ” I said, the moment I was away from the room.

” I miss you too Mike”

” where the hell are you?!” I asked.

” I am around ”

” you mean in town?! ”

” yes in town” .

I almost threw my phone on the floor as I jumped in excitement.

” where are you exactly ” I asked excitedly like a child who has been promised to visit Santa.

” the apartment you know ” she said lightly.

” are you there right now? ” I asked half shouting.

” yes I am. Come over if you can. ”

” am on my way! ” I said as I hungup immediately, ran into the house, fetch my top and was about to leave when Candy called.

” where are you going to? ”

I now remembered she was there. ” em… Something came up. Very urgent! I have to attend to it pronto. ” I said jetting out, ignoring another question from her.

Few minutes later I was standing at Sandra’s door. She opened up and hugged me passionately. I kissed her and made love to her right there.

Few minutes later after a very hot sex, we discovered we didn’t bolt the door while we both laid on the floor completely unclad.

During our catching up I told Sandra about all that I have been going through, leaving nothing out. She listened silently as I talked. When I was done, she said:

” and this Amaka lady thinks she can get away because she got money? ”

I just shrugged and said nothing. And she continued.

” don’t worry sweetie, I will take it up from here. ”

I looked at her in surprise. ” please baby. I don’t want you to get involved”

” don’t worry sweetie I am already involved ” she said smiling.

” no no no I don’t want you to get hurt” I pleaded.

” boy..you don’t know anything” she said smiling.

She leaned closer to me from my chest, kissed me and said. ” I won’t show my face, someone will do a clean job for me. So don’t worry yourself. Just come and do to me what you know how to do best” she said as she continued kissing me.

Sandra dropped me off at my place. I kissed her as I came down. My immediate elder brother was standing at the gate as Sandra drove off.

” guy! Who’s that damsel! He screamed.

” she’s a friend ” I answered casually, walking pass him into the compound.

” just a friend and you are kissing her? ” he said working behind me.

I ignored him, went straight to my mom’s shop that is attached to our building. But I took the compound to avoid preying eyes.

” Ha! Mike! What are you doing here?! ” she asked startled.

” I came to see my mother” I said sitting on a bench in the shop.

My mom scolded me for coming and especially for leaving the village then eventually we discussed other things of importance.

I finished with my mom towards evening hours. My brother saw me off to the gate, we stood there discussing when a guy came to ask for an adress. I was about pointing the direction of the place to him when suddenly he brought out a gun. My brother who was half inside the compound ran inside shutting the gate on me.

I heard him shouting ” thief! Thief! ” I wasnt given the opportunity to think of anything when suddenly an Audi car swung in front of me. Two heavily built guys jumped out of the moving vehicle and dragged me in before I could scream or drag with them. I was barely in before the car zoomed off . All these happened with seven seconds.

Previous Episode

My Madam And I - S01 E22

Next Episode

My Madam And I - S01 E24

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Abigail - S01 E58
Story | 4 mins ago

Abigail - S01 E58

Abigail - S01 E57
Story | 8 mins ago