Clash Of Authors - S01 E25

Story 3 years ago

Clash Of Authors - S01 E25

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 25

chorus can be seen smiling as he stood by the gate trying to call Elizabeth to tell her he is here.

To his utmost suprise she cut the call. He heard some footsteps approach the gate so in quickly composed his self and waited for the gate to open.

Chorus was expecting to see Elizabeth but he was dissapointed when he saw a huge muscled looking guy clad in a pair of soldier trouser and a black t shirt.

“whom are you looking for? The huge guy asked with no trace of friendliness

“its like missed my way sir. I am very sorry for disturbing you. I was looking for the Friday’s mansion. Please forgive me,’ chorus pleaded moving some step back.

” Mr man this Friday’s mansion whom are you looking for here?,’ the huge guy asked.

“uhmmm i am looking for Elizabeth” chorus answered.

“i have catch you today, so its you guys that disturb Mrs eli right well you must tell me why you are looking for her,” the huge guy said shifting closer to chorus aiming to grip his cloth.

Chorus could be seen sweating. He was still dialing Elizabeth number hoping to see her but fortunately for him the gate opened and Elizabeth came outside with 2 bodyguards.

“oh my God, chorus you came so early.,’ Elizabeth moved closer to chorus and gave him a hug leaving both chorus and the huge guy in a confused state.

” hope he didn’t do anything to you dear,” Elizabeth asked as he held chorus hand firmly.

Chorus looked at the muscled guy whom sent him a smirk look, no he didn’t. He was just asking me some questions,’ chorus replied as Elizabeth took him inside.

+++++++++++++

Henry was sitting down in a room with 3guys. They were waiting for Mr Friday.

‘Good afternoon sir,’ the guys greeted an old man coming inside with just a body guard.

Henry stood up to show some sign of respect. He needs no saint to tell him that its Mr Friday himself. With the expensive dress he was wearing.

“Have your sit my friend, i have no time to waste as i am always a busy man. I will hit the nail on the head right away but first, Chris give him a drink.,’ Mr Friday ordered with smiles.

Henry wanted to hesitate but he decided against it as he accepted the drinks and listened to what Mr Friday have.

“i was thinking you will decline my drink. Most people say i poison drinks but you trusted me and that alone had made me like you instantly right now,’ Mr Friday said.

‘ yes sir. I would have declined if not that its my first time and i believe as you have told me on the phone. You dont need a poison to kill me. Killing me is not a hard thing for you and for the fact that you made it clear to me i believe you are not intending to harm me in anyway,’ Henry riposted as he adjusted his positions in his seat.

‘ thats good of you, i am impressed you acknowledge that fact without hesitation,’Mr Friday said.

” ok sir so please can we get on with the discussions,’ Henry said.

“yea, i believe you have heard of the programme called “THE MAKING OF AUTHORS” i am one of the people sponsoring the programmes. My main aim and objective was to make sure that i give my daughter a chance to display her talent and crown her the best but it seemed she was not so interested on it. The programmed had started before she came here in Nigeria. I tried my possible best to secure a place for her but the rest executives didn’t allow me. Coded and sky prince told me about you and how they are sure you have clue on the list i made. I learnt that you are even a student of a police academy so i believe you will have your way. My men followed you all this while and we saw you making an exact duplicate of the list. I want you to keep the list a secret between me and you. If i ask you to give me the list you might think i want to play you. So i will allow you keep as far it doesn’t get to anybody. You will be entitled to a whooping sum of 50million if you can do this for me.,’ Mr Friday conclude starring straight at Henry.

‘but sir i have some questions for you, how will you make your daughter win what she didn’t register for? And what does the rest authors have to do with this case? Also the name of some ministers were in the letter so i want to also know why its included?,’ Henry asked.

‘ well i think i can answer those questions, the way i will make my daughter to win is my business not yours. The rest authors are going to be a barrier if i allow them. And speaking of those ministers. There were the one that refused to be bribed i have internal problems with them. I forgot to add this. I want you to help us. I mean you can join me and i promise you a prosperous life.

So Mr Henry, we want an answer from you right now. Will you help me and i will give you lots of wealth or wont and my men will kill you right now? The choice is yours to make.,’ Mr Friday asked crossing his legs as he sipped his drink.

Previous Episode

Clash Of Authors - S01 E24

Next Episode

Clash Of Authors - S01 E26

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01  E05
Story | 1 day ago

Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E05

Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01  E04
Story | 1 day ago