Pussymania - S02 E24

Story 3 years ago

Pussymania - S02 E24

Read Story: SEASON 2 EPISODE 24

CHAPTER : Guilt and Truth!!

#Rebecca

Hooray!!!! Finally those love birds were kaput… No more Alex no more Carol, they’ve now split apart… That fake voice i played on Carol really hit the spot… I had to disguise my voice, to make it sound so real…Oh what joy and now.. I can have Alex all to myself… But things didn’t go as I expected .. Alex left the house completely, he moved to somewhere else and I couldn’t find him… Either way, there’s still time to get him in the palm of my hands.

Weeks went by after the separation of Carol and Alex, and the place wasn’t the same again, the kids were no longer playing, they were all moody and silent as for Carol, her own was worst, I was expecting her to meet another man after her break up, but she didn’t, every night I would hear her cry and cry and cry… What’s with her? What’s so interesting about Alex, that she wouldn’t let him go? Besides what does she see in him, he’s just an ordinary man with a pretty face.

Carol stopped going to work, she stayed at home in her room all day she only came out when she was going to eat or bath.. Her face wasn’t as bright as it used to be, she wasn’t smiling, laughing or even talking, she was just silent. Her behavior too changed, she wasn’t the Carol I know who was active, happy, confident and stubborn.. This Carol was just sad, weary and empty.. Sometimes I would come out and see her in the Parlor watching her marriage video clip in the middle of the night, and as she watched it, tears fell from her eyes freely… Seeing her that way made me feel sorry for her!

One evening, I was in my room, watching some videos in my iPad, when I heard a knock, I went and opened it to see who it was,… Alexandra!

The sweet little girl stood in front of me holding her Teddy bear tight, from her expression I could see she was sad and worried, I picked her up and sat her on my bed asking her what bothered her!

Rebecca What’s wrong sweet angel?

Alexandra Mommy is crying, and she won’t stop… Daddy always consoles her when she cries and now he’s not around… Do you know where he is?

Rebecca Your father is around sweet angel, I know he comes to visit you guys every weekends.

Alexandra But why isn’t he at home?

Rebecca Don’t worry darling, he’ll soon be home.

I couldn’t bear seeing the sad look on the girl’s face when she asks about that ape, I felt regret that instant, it was because of me Carol and Alexandra look this way! The spark they once had in this home was gone… I took that spark away… No matter how badly i wanted to hurt Carol, I couldn’t stand this… I can’t live with this.. This happy family was broken apart by my jealousy and I was so blinded not to see the consequences of my action, This sweet innocent girl misses her father dearly and she’s saddening by the change in this family…

As the days passed, I began to think about my wicked actions, I couldn’t sleep at night knowing what I did was brutal…. Even when I close my eyes, I keep seeing Alexandra’s face in my mind… God what have I done?

I wasn’t in my senses any longer, I couldn’t concentrate… My mind was still burden by the act I committed, I couldn’t bear this… I can’t live with this… Even though I wasn’t much of a religious type, I believed in God… And what would I tell him on judgement day? I clearly recall the chapter in the Bible that’s denounces those who break up marriages… And I don’t want that… No…. I have to make things right… I have to…

Not just for the sake of Alex or Carol.. No but for their kids especially Alexandra, I would really hate myself if she grows up in a broken home. I have to make this right….

#Carol

Ever since Alex left the house, my life has been turned upside down… I was heart broken and broken physically and mentally!

Everyone knew about our separation and came to console me but it only made things worse.

Every night I would cry and cry, hoping Alex would return but he never did.. I was so stupid for saying those words to his face and not to mention the slap I gave him which ended our marriage relationship.

I tried to forget about him but I couldn’t, something in my heart felt, we were all played and something was wrong… Every night as I try to sleep, I see Alex’s face in my mind.. It was that look he had when I slapped him.. God.. What a fool I was!

In my rage and anger, I did something stupid that I could never forgive myself, because of me the kids had to see their father on weekends,… Alex comes on the weekends to spend ours with the kids, buy them stuff and go away again…

I wanted to talk to him but I couldn’t… What surprised me was, he never bothered to ask about me… It was as if he really wants me out of his life forever…

I tried to drink till I was drunk like I used to back when i wasn’t married and when Will broke my heart but I couldn’t, I remembered Alex’s warning and constant scolding about drinking… He had completely made me stop drinking, and now I decided to stay away from the booze.

Alex’s absence changed me completely, I never went to work or answered any one’s calls, I stayed in my room all days of the week, laying in my bed crying… I was so empty and sad…

I still was shocked by Alex’s move, I never knew he would call it Quits and it was my fault, I told him stupid things that made him hurt.. This was my fault… I began to doubt if he had really cheated on me…. Maybe it was some female b---h playing pranks on me to get me off and it worked…

As for my kids, they were worried seeing my cry, I tried as much as possible to hold myself and assured them everything would be okay but I couldn’t, even they knew something was wrong…

So one Saturday afternoon, Uncle Gerald came to my house for a visit, I wasn’t expecting him here especially when I looked messy and disturbed.

Carol Afternoon uncle.

Uncle Gerald My God… Carol what’s happened to you? You look… Jesus…

Carol (crying) I know.. Uncle.. I know..

Uncle Gerald Don’t cry everything will be okay!

Carol (crying) Will it? When? When? Its my fault.. Everything is my fault… My kids… are.. They need Alex.. They know something is wrong… I can’t bear to look at their faces anymore… And it’s my fault.

Uncle Gerald Calm down and tell me what led to this.

I told uncle Gerald everything from the day Holland first came to the house till the night Alex dropped his ring and left.

Uncle Gerald Carol! Carol! Why would you do that? Bringing your ex would definitely cause an uproar.. I can’t blame Alex for being jealous.. I know you mean well but this is not England, in England you can even dance with your Ex in front of your husband and it won’t be a problem, but here it can’t be possible… Your staying here in Africa should have let you know by now… We African men don’t tolerate that.. I’m still surprised Alex endured this for long…

Carol But he cheated on me to get even?

Uncle Gerald Alex? Cheat on you? Impossible,Alex is not the type of man to do that… There must be a mistake somewhere… Did he look sweaty when he came back?

Carol No..

Uncle Gerald Did he have or reek feminine smell or scent on his body?

Carol No..

Uncle Gerald Did you see any stains of lipstick or hair strands on his clothes?

Carol …. No…

Uncle Gerald You see! Trust me my dear, Alex would never cheat on you, I bet on that… What I advise is you two should work things out before its too late.. Okay?… Well, I’ll be going now.. Send my regards to the twins.

Carol Okay uncle bye .

As soon as he left, I began to realized all those things he said, he was right, Alex looked normal last night but I still had doubts I wanted to believe it wasn’t true but the phone call I got made me doubt even more, it was so real… And how could Alex say he had his phone with him when I got that call. In the end I was so confused and didn’t know what to believe anymore.

Minutes later, I got a call from my dad but I didn’t pick up, some days after Alex and I separated, my Father suggested I find someone knew… I always knew he still had his grudge on Alex but now that this happened, he kept pressuring me to ditch Alex and move on with my life… How could he say that? He’s supposed to be encouraging me to get back and make up things with Alex not asking me to move on to another man…. Its not that simple and I can’t… I can’t have another man fathering my kids, I don’t want that… So that’s why I refused to pick any more calls to avoid this kind of talks.

An hour later, I got a visit from Lizzy and Jessy and they came with a surprise Guest, Aunt Nicole… Of all people I don’t want her to know about this but I know Lizzy’s mouth did the spilling of my condition to her. I did my best and welcomed with a smile to let them know i was okay but that didn’t work especially on Aunt Nicole.

Aunt Nicole My goodness, Carol is this you? What happened?

Carol Hi mom… How’s England?

Aunt Nicole Forget England and answer my question! You look… awful.. You’ve lost your spark, that shine on your face is gone, what is wrong?

Carol Its a long story.. Alex and I… We..

Aunt Nicole I know… But why? Look at you… You’re a shadow of yourself.. That Bastard… So he wasn’t grateful for having you, so he went around sleeping with other women eh? I’ll deal with him.

Carol No mom… Its not his fault.. Okay.. I started this.. I caused this.

Aunt Nicole Nonsense! Stop defending him… He cheated on you and now you’re covering him up! What’s wrong with you?

Carol Mom, I’m not sure… If it was true okay.. I don’t know if Alex did cheat.. I only got a call… So..

Aunt Nicole Have you gone mad? You told everyone that a woman answered his phone right? Now why are you saying this?

Carol Because, he came back that night, there was no stain on him, no scent of another woman on him.. Nothing! He was clean… I don’t know what to believe anymore okay, I just don’t want us to stay like this… I need… The kids need him,… Just leave me alone.

Jessy Carol, its okay… Take it easy..

As we were talking, the twins dashed into the parlor to see Aunt Nicole, Alex junior quickly sat on Aunt Nicole’s lap and it made Alexandra angry, she used her teddy bear to hit her brother, but Lizzy stopped her.

Lizzy No Alexandra! Careful with that teddy bear, its very delicate and no fighting with your brother.

Jessy Delicate? Its just a bear filled with soft cushions.

Lizzy No, its more than that it also records stuffs too.

Aunt Nicole You brought them a recording teddy bear… Lizzy…… I hope you’re not doing one of your silly tricks again spying on people..

Lizzy (laughing) No mom, I swear no tricks this time… Let me plug it and let’s see what it has recorded since I gave it to the twins.

Lizzy stood up and plugged the teddy bear to the Flat screen, and the recording clips started showing on the screen.. At fist it was nothing, the recording only showed the twins and Alex playing with each other.. We watched it for while before I decided to head to my room to sleep but the truth of the matter was I didn’t want to keep looking at the clip seeing Alex’s face but then something happened, the next clip showed Alex and Rebecca together in her room she was half naked at that moment, I quickly sat back down and watched, I was shocked to see Alex slap Rebecca, so the b---h had attempted to sleep with him, she wanted him to sleep with her so she could rub it in my face… I couldn’t believe it… But I was glad Alex didn’t give in to her seduction as for the rest, they too were surprised, Lizzy took the twins to their rooms so as to avoid them watching anything obvious. Again another clip showed Rebecca threatening to ruin our marriage, I remembered the room she was in, this was back in London.. Soon everything began to unfold.. Rebecca was the cause of this whole mess, she invited Holland so she could make Alex jealous and angry at me, Poor Holland not knowing Rebecca’s evil scheme accepted to come… Aunt Nicole who sat watching couldn’t believe it, she was too shocked to even move or say a word… We continued watching the clips till it reached to where the reason Alex and I split up… It was Rebecca, she followed Alex to the party, he went to buy her some water and she was there when I called his phone, she was the one who answered disguising her voice…. I couldn’t believe it, the pain was too much for me to bear that I took one of the vases and threw it on the flat screen smashing it to pieces, I was mad with rage and anger… I shouted Rebecca’s name as hard as I could…. So. All this time..

The problem wasn’t me or Alex, it was her… She was the one… The devil.. She watched with pleasure as Alex and I tore each other part… God…. I knew that b---h would bring problems to my house.. I never should have let my guard down… Jessy tried to calm me down but I was too raged to be.

Jessy Girl calm down!

Carol Don’t tell me to calm down!!!! REBECCA!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?? I’m going to kill that b---h…. She’s gonna pay…

I rushed to her room to see if she was there but she wasn’t.. Jessy followed me to make sure I wouldn’t do something stupid, as I found out Rebecca wasn’t in her room, I rushed back to the Parlor and speak of the devil… Rebecca returned home, as soon as she entered, I rushed her at giving a slap then a punch, she fell down on the ground groaning in pain but I didn’t stop, I rushed down at her clutching her neck as hard as I could, Rebecca tried to break free but I held her down, all I wanted to do was snap her neck, Jessy who was pulling me off her, called Lizzy for help, Lizzy who saw what was happening, quickly rushed to me pulling off Rebecca, and they succeeded, they held me tightly not letting me go, Rebecca held her neck coughing as hard as she could.

Jessy and Lizzy who were holding me lost their grip, I escaped their hold and rushed at Rebecca again, but she quickly moved out of the way, I quickly grabbed one of my heavy statues which was on display in the parlor, I raised it high over my head reaching to where Rebecca was intending to smash her head with it… But I couldn’t, I saw fear and regret in Rebecca’s eyes, she didn’t move to save herself she just laid down there.. Aunt seeing this was going too far, decided to interfere.

Rebecca Carol put that down… Are you mad? Do you intend to kill your cousin? Drop it at once and get hold of yourself.

I did as she said and faced Rebecca, I really wanted to hurt her like she hurt me.

Carol (crying) Why Rebecca? Why? What have I done to you? I’ve never hurt you or planned any evil scheme against you…. You’ve ruined my marriage and for what because of some stupid thing that happened back in England… I didn’t steal anything from you.. I’ve never had any ill intentions for you but why? I hate you Coolval stories….

Rebecca I’m… So sorry Carol… I. Really am, I wish I could take back what I did to you, I’m so sorry.

Carol Go. To hell… I don’t need your apologize, what you’ve done.. I’ll never forgive you, you’re leaving my house today.

Aunt Nicole This is… God.. Rebecca I never knew you were this evil, how could you ruin your cousins marriage? I’m so disappointed in you, your family would be ashamed of what you’ve done… Wait till your parents hear of this… You’ll be sorry! Pack your things, you’re leaving this house… And you’ll return to england at once.

Rebecca Yes Aunt….

Minutes later after that, I went back to my room crying to myself… I tried calling Alex but his number wasn’t going… That Rebecca, she will surely pay for what she did…

Lizzy and Jessy did their best to console me.

Lizzy Geez! Stop crying… Its over now.. Now the truth is out..

Carol So? How can I face Alex after saying those awful words to him? He’ll never forgive me..

Jessy Come on… You of all people should know Alex is willing to forgive you… Go and meet him, talk things out… It always works out..

Carol But what if he doesn’t want me again? What if he wants us to be separated?

Lizzy B---h listen! He will want you back and nothing will happen, go meet your man and talk things out… You’re a woman, you should be able to convince him to forgive you.

Jessy That’s right… Tell her.

Carol But I don’t know where he is..

Jessy Kai Carol, you’re still the geek as always.. Doesn’t he have someone who knows where he stays like his sisters? Call them and ask them..

Jessy was right.. Meeting with Alex was the best way to settle things once and for all.. I just hope I’m not too late… I grabbed my phone and called Alex’s mom to see if she knew where he stayed!

Previous Episode

Pussymania - S02 E23

Next Episode

Pussymania - S02 E25

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Enchanted - S02 E42
Story | 2 months ago

Enchanted - S02 E42

Enchanted - S02 E41
Story | 2 months ago