Sexx Ville - S01 E11

Story 3 years ago

Sexx Ville - S01 E11

Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 11

(Lucy)

I’ve been calling Peter for days now but he refused to answer my call, I know I hurt him but can’t he at least listen to what I have to say… If I had known he was going to be accused for Janice’s death, I wouldn’t have talked, Hours before the police interrogated me, I went to Peter’s house to talk things out with him, I know he was jealous and I know he didn’t intend to hit my brother if he knew he was the one, but as I arrived the police were there, they asked me and I told them, I thought something wrong had happened to him, I went to his father’s house to confirm if he was alright but Ivy told me Peter had murdered Janice and I was a fool to let my emotions get in the way, considering how hostile Peter and Janice were to each other, I quickly believed it when Ivy told me, I couldn’t forget Peter’s face when I slapped him, he was shocked and all those awful things I said to him….. How I wish I could take it back… His father is to blame and now the poor guy is depressed and heart broken…. I really wish I could help him.. I can’t leave him alone… He’s stood up for me when I was harassed by Janice, among all the people in the house, he was the only one who treated me differently like his equal, even though I was just a maid… I have to go and see him.

(Peter)

It was a bad moment for Pamela who’s mother was brutally killed and raped… Josh too was sad about the whole thing… From what I heard Josh came to the house to visit Pamela only to

The massacre before him, Luckily Pamela was alive but she was quite shaken, her lovely face had a handprint pasted on it, whoever gave her that slap was sure a heartless bastard..

As for her mother, she was quickly taken to the Hospital, it was there the doctors confirmed that she was dead, it would seem that she was choked to death..

The police tried to ask Pamela if she saw any of the rapists but all she told them that my father was involved in her mother’s brutal mother.

I went to the hospital as soon as Josh called me and told me what Pamela had said.. I wasn’t surprised, cause this wasn’t his first time killing someone.

As I arrived I went straight to the room where Pamela was, to see how she was, as I entered, Josh was inside together with Pamela and some of her relatives.

Peter Josh!

Josh Peter… Thank goodness you’re here.

Peter Is everything okay… How’s Pamela?

Josh Still recovering… Did you know about…

Peter Of course not… If I knew I would have called the police on that bastard of a father.

Can I talk to her?

Josh Sure.

Peter Pamela are you alright?

Pamela Why are you here?

Peter Excuse me?

Pamela Your father is responsible for the death of my mom… Your father did this…

Peter Look if you’re trying to blame me, don’t even start, you know well that my father and I don’t see eye to eye, and I don’t know anything about my father’s issue with your mom. So count me out.

Pamela Just know your father will pay dearly for what he did.

Peter I don’t care… Do as you like with him… And F. Y. I, he’s not my father not anymore… Sorry for your loss though.

Suddenly, as I was consoling Pamela, my dad walked in, he pretended not to see me and so did I…. He came straight to Pamela, apologizing for her mother’s death.

Mason I’m so sorry for your loss, Pamela.. Your mother was a terrific woman.

Pamela Keep your condolences for yourself, murderer, what are you doing here?

Mason Excuse me? What are you saying?

Josh You killed her mother…

Mason That’s nonsense, I was with Isabelle that day, why would I kill her, she’s done nothing to me.

Peter We all know that’s a lie.

Mason You must all be accusing the wrong person… I have nothing.. absolutely nothing to do with Isabelle’s death.

Pamela You liar! Get out of here now… I swear you’ll pay for this…. I’ll see you in court.

My dad or rather Mason walked out of the hospital, Pamela cried after as soon as he left, Josh did hid best to console her, I spent some minutes there before going home.

As I reached home, I began to think about what Dad said about he meeting with Isabelle, there’s no surprise that they were having a secret affair, not when I found out Pamela was my half sister, to be frank I wasn’t sorry about Isabelle’s death after all she was the reason my dad cheated on my mom and resulted to her death when I was young.. If anything else, the b---h deserved her fate…

I laid down on my bed, thinking about Lucy, this house was quiet, usually Lucy and I would spend the time together, never a dull moment.

Well that was in the past now.. Cause we’re no longer together turns out she was like the rest of them.

Minutes later, my phone rang, I checked to see that it was Ivy that was calling me.

I answered the call to see what she wants.

Peter Hello.

Ivy Evening Peter.. Can you come over to the house, I would like to talk to you.

Peter Can’t we talk on the phone?

Ivy This matter is too important to being talked on phone.. Please hurry.

Ivy ended the call as soon as she said that… Why was she asking me to come over? If she wanted sex, she would have come here but maybe there’s something very important she was very keen on telling me… Well I got up and got dressed and went to the house.

Minutes later, I arrived at the house, as I entered, I saw Ivy together with Mason on the couch… Why was he here? Did he find out I was banging her? If so I can’t wait to see the look on his face.

I took my seat opposite them waiting for what might happen next. My dad stared at me with cold eyes, he didn’t stir or say anything, it was Ivy that broke the silence.

Ivy Peter, the reason why I called you here is so you could patch things up with your father.

Peter What? Are you serious right now? You mean you called me all the way here for this?

Ivy Please relax… I know you two haven’t been on the same page but we’re a family all of us, and at these times we need to unite ourselves.

Mason Hold on… Peter look at me, I’m your father.. I know we haven’t been on good terms but I want us to drop every squabble we have and make things right… Janice is gone and now I’m being accused of murdering Isabelle, of which God knows I know nothing of.

Our enemies are out there plotting for our down fall, and in order to avoid their evil plans we need to stand together.

Peter (laughs) Patch things up? Enemies? Really? You know what… I don’t have time for this… There’s no enemy but you… You are the enemy, everything that has happened so far is because of your lust and stupidity.

Ivy Peter!?

Mason What is the meaning of this outburst? I’m your father. And I demand respect.

Peter Respect? You have no right to demand for that. No reasonable man would f--k and impregnate his niece… You killed her and set me up to take the fall.

And as for Isabelle, that b---h deserved her fate.. You were cheating on mom with her, that’s why mom is dead, because of that w---e, you hit mom and she died. Now she’s gone too and that’s all on you..

You think you can fool me into believing you’ve changed and patched things up… Come on old man, I’m a man and I know what’s right or wrong.. Your sins are catching up to you fast, your time is running out and when that time comes, I won’t be there to save you, whatever happens to you, you deserve it.

Mason Boy, I see you’re nothing but an ungrateful child after all I’ve done for you, made you what you are… I made you life better… Without me you’re nothing.

Peter I never considered you my father, you were never my father, I don’t need you or your stupid wealth… I’ll work on my own and make my own money…

Mason Don’t you dare walk out on me or…

Peter or what? You’ll disown me… Go ahead… Eat a d--k old man ..

I stood up and went out of the house leaving both of them surprised. Who the hell is he kidding, patching things up and making things right? What a joke…

I returned home minutes later, as I arrived I saw Lucy on my front door.

I was surprised seeing her here, despite the fact, there was mosquitoes all around, she waited, though I have to admit, she looked hot, she wore a short tight skirt and loose T shirt, as she saw me, she stood up staring at me, we stood looking at each other for a while, after that I decided to know why she was here!

Peter What are you doing here?

Lucy I came to see you.

Peter I thought I said I never want to see you again.

Lucy Peter.. I

I didn’t let her finish, I walked pass her and entered my house closing the door at her face, I checked the window to see if she was gone but she stood there crying….

I hated seeing women cry especially Lucy, though I was mad at her, I kinda felt sorry for her, I went and opened the door for her to enter which she did.

We entered the parlor and sat opposite each other, without looking at each other.

The silence was irritating me to the core, Lucy just sat there doing nothing, her head was bent and her legs were close to each other, and to make matters worst, she looked so tempting, her sexy thighs and legs were driving me nuts…

Peter Why are you here Lucy?

Lucy Peter, I came to apologize about what I said to you… I never meant a word I said, I was just too angry at the time, I let the words come out (crying) I’m sorry.

Peter Look, no matter how many times you apologize, nothing changes… And why should I forgive you, when you couldn’t even forgive me for something I mistakenly did.

Lucy Its not true… I came to your house to talk things over with you… I felt horrible for not picking your calls and replying to your texts, believe me I felt guilty for blocking you out, so I decided to come over but as I arrived the police were already at your house, they began asking me questions, how was I to know they would accuse you for Janice’s death… I know you’re angry but I want you to know that I never meant to treat you like this or say those words to you…. And since you don’t want to see me, I understand I promise to stay out of your way… Goodnight..

Lucy stood up and headed straight for the door, her words hit me deep, she was telling the truth, I should have known, cause Lucy was never one to snitch or betray someone, and letting her out of that door might be a mistake cause I might probably never get another chance to fix things with her.

I quickly followed her and grabbed her from behind, hugging her she didn’t resist, instead she clung tightly on to me, we stayed glued to each other for minutes, in that moment I could feel Lucy’s heat around me, the atmosphere was tense and emotions were getting high, in that awkward moment something happened.

I turned Lucy around looking at her face, her eyes were so lovely. She also stared at me without saying nothing, as if I was being controlled, I slowly reached out and kissed her on her lips, at first she didn’t move or do anything but she finally accepted my kiss, our tongued mixed touching each others mouths, slowly and slowly, my hands began to rover all over her luscious body, Lucy for once didn’t stop or try to resist, she stood motionless allowing me to access her body, I massaged her breasts, pressing it fondly, I reached down and kissed her neck, she moaned a little bit, her hands began to shiver, and her balance began to lost its composure, I raised her up in my arms and went into the room with her.

As we reached the bedroom, I laid her down and removed my shirt, I mounted on Lucy’s body and kept kissing and massaging her wonderful body, I was still surprised why Lucy didn’t stop, she just allowed me to do whatever I wanted, as I was about to get real I realised she would stop me from penetrating her so I got off her but she held me looking at me with lustful sexy eyes.

Lucy Peter.

Peter Yes.

Lucy Why did you stop?

Peter I thought you didn’t want to have sex yet until…

Lucy it’s okay… You can have me! Tonight I’m yours.

I couldn’t believe it, she had given me the green light, this has to be a dream… No way.. But it was real and here was Lucy on my bed, submitting herself to me.

I kissed her hard, forcing my tongue deep into her mouth, she received my tongue with hers, we kissed like lovers who haven’t met for a long time, I pulled my hand down to her vaginal area and inserted a finger into her c--t, she was wet as hell, I quickly removed her clothes and kissed my way down to her p---y, as I got there, I latched my tongue on her sweet place, and she moaned loud and hard, her juices were quite delicious, I inserted my tongue deep flickering it inside her c--t, my hands were on her nipples playing with them, Lucy jerked her body wildly moaned with pleasure, her voice was so soft and it was driving me crazy, I continued licking her c--t, Lucy held my head pulling me closer to her c--t, within seconds, Lucy came hard on my face Coolval stories …

Lucy Ohhhh, ahhh.. I’m. I’m. so sorry!

Peter Don’t worry, can I get in?

Lucy Yes but do it slow please, I’ve never done this before.

Peter Sure,I’ll take it easy on you.

I stroked my hard d--k before parting her legs, slowly and easy, I shoved my d--k into her p---y, it was very tight, Lucy bit her lips hard trying not to scream, I could see tears following from her eyes, she was staring into my eyes as I penetrated her, I saw small drips of blood on my d--k, I must have broken her hymen, she was finally disflowered by me, gradually my d--k got into her deep, Lucy opened her mouth open trying to scream but I kissed her to make her she didn’t do that, we continued kissing as I pounded her c--t slowly, her c--t was really amazing, it was driving me crazy, I pushed my d--k deeper and deeper, hitting her womb with my d--k, Lucy stretched her legs so I could gain more access into her, she wrapped her legs around my waist holding my face as I f----d her, her breasts were giggling with every t----t I made into her, gradually I began to f--k her faster and deeper, her moans increased louder than ever, she squeezed her c--t tightly around my d--k, I Continued hammering her c--t deep and fast, Lucy could no longer contain herself, she held the bedsheets pulling it close towards her, tears were gathering in her eyes as I f----d hard, I held her hands and pushed my waist deep down forcing my d--k deep into her, within seconds Lucy cried out loud as she came for the second time.

Her legs were weary and shaky, she was barely moving and was out of breath, I watched as her melons slowly went up and down as she heaved for breath, I decided to continue f-----g her so I balanced her legs on my shoulders, squatted on my legs and pounded her hard….

Lucy moaned pierced my ears, she was screaming really loud, I kept pounding her sweet c--t drilling my d--k deeper into her, in this position, I felt my d--k reach deeper than before, Lucy grabbed on to my feet holding it tight… Her body was shaking, and bouncing with every t----t I made into her, her body was so sweaty and hot, I Continued hitting her womb as hard as I could…

It was romantic and wonderful, having sex with Lucy was the best… as we f----d the room was filled with our moans and the sounds of us f-----g, it was spectacular.. As we entwined in bed, we both knew after this, there’s no go back to being shy towards each others feelings…

Minutes later as we f----d, I felt my d--k twitch insides Lucy’s p---y, I was about to c-m so I increased my thrusts pounding her as hard as I could… Her c--t was too good that I couldn’t stop or pull out to c-m, and Lucy’s hands was on my ass pulling me closer to her

.. Seconds later, I came hard inside Lucy, filling her womb with my thick c-m.. I could swear it was the biggest o----m I’ve ever had.

As soon as I came I fell on Lucy’s fair sexy body, lying on top of her, my d--k was still planted inside her… I expected her to shout at me for not asking her permission to c-m inside her but she kept mute, She was too tired to talk, and so was I.

In the midst of that blissful moment, we began to kiss each other, I don’t know about Lucy but as far as I know, it was the beginning of something new between her and I.

Previous Episode

Sexx Ville - S01 E10

Next Episode

Sexx Ville - S01 E12

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Stories
Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01  E05
Story | 2 days ago

Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01 E05

Ty & Cinda, A Tale of Forbidden Love - S01  E04
Story | 2 days ago